Windows 10: What is the best and easy-to-learn video editor?

Discus and support What is the best and easy-to-learn video editor? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am looking to create my own videos on YouTube but the current video editors I have are lacking in features which makes my video have no creativity in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Terranical01, Apr 2, 2020.

1. What is the best and easy-to-learn video editor?

I am looking to create my own videos on YouTube but the current video editors I have are lacking in features which makes my video have no creativity in it. I am looking for one that is either free or to-buy-only and is very easy to learn when you first start it.

submitted by /u/Terranical01
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Terranical01, Apr 2, 2020

2. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Apr 2, 2020
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Apr 2, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

What is the best and easy-to-learn video editor?

Good video editor for starters?

Windows Live Essentials 16.4.3528

DaVinci Resolve 14
    Revolutionary new tools for editing, color correction and professional audio post production for SD, HD and Ultra HD, all in a single application!
    Free (However, you have to register to get the download link)

Ezvid For Windows: The Easiest Screen Recorder And Video Editor
    Freeware
    • Fast & Easy Screen Recorder
    • Instant Facecam & Voice Synthesis
    • Awesome Video Editor
    • Fun To Use
    • Instant slideshow maker
    • Beautiful screen capture for games, desktop, & browser
    • Draw on your screen
    • Free included music
    • For Windows XP3, 7, 8, and 10
    • Easy to use video speed control

95Viper, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

What is the best and easy-to-learn video editor?

1. What is the best and easy-to-learn video editor? - Similar Threads - best easy learn

2. What happened to Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to Video Editor: Hi, My name is George. and I still wonder what happened to video editor on The Windows 10 Photos App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-video-editor/08f2f6bd-b04b-417d-986b-8f35380c02c3
  3. What happened to Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to Video Editor: Hi, My name is George. and I still wonder what happened to video editor on The Windows 10 Photos App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-video-editor/08f2f6bd-b04b-417d-986b-8f35380c02c3
  4. What is the best software for downloading videos?

What is the best software for downloading videos?: i would like to download a video presented buy intel called "How Wonderful Gets Done in 2021" found at How Wonderful Gets Done 2021 Event ' What downloader would you recommend? 177967
  5. Best VR Videos Convertor Or Editor ?

Best VR Videos Convertor Or Editor ?: I have a huge bulk of VR videos that were done back in the experimental era of VR . I realize now that it all came to a conclusion to 2 Widely accepted formats and those are either 180 SBS or 360 TB , while players at first used to globally support all weird formats such as...
  6. Best video editor on Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best video editor on Microsoft store?: Planning on getting surface go 2 and keeping s mode submitted by /u/hamza1127 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0z8kl/best_video_editor_on_microsoft_store/
  7. Best PDF editor

Best PDF editor: I have been using "Foxit Phantom" for years, but wanted to know if there is a better choice and perhaps cheaper. 155670
  8. What is the best video editor for Windows 10?

What is the best video editor for Windows 10?: What is the best video editor for Windows 10? If you had to use only one video editor, which one would it be and why? I tried Movavi Video Editor and I don’t know whether to buy it. Are there any free alternatives? Windows Movie Maker, part of Windows Essentials 2012, is...
  9. Best easy to use video editing software for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Best easy to use video editing software for Windows 10: With the rise of creators on YouTube and other streaming websites, video editing has become a very popular and coveted skill. If you are planning to make a career out of video editing industry or film production, you’ve to begin with a good video editing software. The...
  10. Wondershare Filmora 9 review: Easy to use affordable video editor

in Windows 10 News
    Wondershare Filmora 9 review: Easy to use affordable video editor: There are tons of paid and free video editing software for Windows that will help you produce your best possible work. If you’re ready for something advanced, it’s worth giving a try to Wondershare’s latest Filmora9 video editing product that offers high-end extras like stock...