Windows 10: What is the best antivirus app

Discus and support What is the best antivirus app in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; With links if possible submitted by /u/killer987xn [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/killer987xn, Aug 1, 2020.

1. What is the best antivirus app

/u/killer987xn, Aug 1, 2020

2. What is the best *FREE* Antivirus/AntiMalware

That depends on a lot of things...

There does not exist THE best Antivirus program...

Suggestion to read

Jsssssssss, Aug 1, 2020
  3. What is the best antivirus, malware, spyware program for Windows 10?

There does not exist THE best security product.

Everything depends on your own preferences and habits.

Personally, I use Emsisoft Anti-Malware.

Suggestion to read:

===

WRT the pop-ups (Tech Support Scam)you're seeing:

Suggestion to take the time and to carefully read Beware of Phony
    Emails &Tech Support Scams

which provides background information how to easily close such sites and what you can do to prevent this from happening again.

Also suggestion to get a good advertisment blocker. Personally I use uBlock origin which blocks all kinds of unwanted stuff. See

this
    thread for more info.

Some more informational articles:

====

Do carefully decide which browser you want to use.

Personally I use Firefox.

In case that you are using Edge, you might want to have a look at the posts etc in
    this thread...........

Jsssssssss, Aug 1, 2020
  4. swarfega Win User

What is the best antivirus app

swarfega, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

What is the best antivirus app

1. What is the best antivirus app - Similar Threads - best antivirus app

2. What is the best Antiviruse software?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is the best Antiviruse software?: Please name the best Antiviruses software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-the-best-antiviruse-software/63bd7110-b391-4907-ab3b-d450285b6fc6
  3. What is the best AntiVirus?

What is the best AntiVirus?: What is the best AntiVirus? Looking for a pretty good antivirus, doesn't matter if it's free or paid! : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-the-best-antivirus/5a321c06-f61f-4ed6-8e52-0b3ce1301e61
  4. Best antivirus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best antivirus?: In your opinion, which program is the best antivirus for windows? Paid or not paid. submitted by /u/fermarx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iv2oiz/best_antivirus/
  5. Best antivirus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best antivirus?: I'm pretty careful on the web but I know I'm not immune to viruses. I currently use Windows Defender as my traditional antivirus and occasional scans from Malwarebytes Free to catch more advanced malware that Defender might miss. Is there anything wrong with this setup? I've...
  6. What is the best antivirus?

What is the best antivirus?: I need install Chrome or fire fox, but when I installed chrome, next day always infected Microsoft urgent virus. I do not know what to do. I need to know which antivirus is best for my computer?...
  7. what will be the best antivirus for windows 10

what will be the best antivirus for windows 10: thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-will-be-the-best-antivirus-for-windows-10/434a0c4d-5f73-4738-895a-604fbcb6edbc
  8. What antivirus is best for Windows 10 Home

What antivirus is best for Windows 10 Home: Hello, Please be sure to tell me what antivirus I recommend to install it, but I want the antivirus not to consume too much resource. I mention that I have checked on the AV-Test and AV-Comparatives sites and the antivirus that is embedded in Windows 10 Home, Windows Defender...
  9. best antivirus

best antivirus: I am just using windows defender and malware bytes.I there a better anti-virus program that does not use a lot of rescources that someone could suggest thanks ,jason 106844
  10. Best antivirus?

Best antivirus?: I have read through thread and I don't see any big group agreeing on one. I know I don't like Norton, been using avp... which is best? 52140