Windows 10: What is the best audio driver for Windows 10?

Discus and support What is the best audio driver for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am a new windows user. I have installed windows on my new computer. But I am encountering a problem with my audio system. The audio is not clear.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mehrab Mohul, Oct 1, 2018.

1. What is the best audio driver for Windows 10?

I am a new windows user. I have installed windows on my new computer. But I am encountering a problem with my audio system. The audio is not clear. Even in the headset, the audio is not clear. What is the problem is working behind it? I searched on the google. And got a information that for the audio driver's problem the sound system may be damaged. I.m seeing here is Installed Realtek HD audio driver in my computer. Is this official driver? How can I clear my sound on my computer?

:)

Mehrab Mohul, Oct 1, 2018
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 1, 2018
  3. tiendat Win User

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown What is the best audio driver for Windows 10? :(.

tiendat, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Jayce Win User

What is the best audio driver for Windows 10?

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

What is the best audio driver for Windows 10?

1. What is the best audio driver for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - best audio driver

2. What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10: I'm confused. How do I actually install drivers in Windows 10? Does windows install them automatically for me? Or should I go to my manufacturer website and download drivers from them and disable device installation service?...
  3. What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10: I'm confused. How do I actually install drivers in Windows 10? Does windows install them automatically for me? Or should I go to my manufacturer website and download drivers from them and disable device installation service?...
  4. What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. best audio driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    best audio driver: i have being haven some audio issues mostly on mozilla and in game menu that the audio crackles. i use realtek audio ( it came with my laptop) and is there a better audio driver? or isnt the audio driver the problem? submitted by /u/sloppegy2000 [link] [comments]...
  6. what will be the best antivirus for windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what will be the best antivirus for windows 10: thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-will-be-the-best-antivirus-for-windows-10/434a0c4d-5f73-4738-895a-604fbcb6edbc
  7. What is the best driver updater software for 2018?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the best driver updater software for 2018?: Hi I always thought that the computer can automatically update its application when new version came online. But yesterday i heard from my friend that there are many driver updater software which are used sometimes. But i want to ask whether these updating software are...
  8. Whats the Best Windows 10 Cleaner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whats the Best Windows 10 Cleaner?: I want to know whats the best win 10 cleaners to clean out my system for performance and speed. Let me know. 75967
  9. What is the best driver for this graphics card ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What is the best driver for this graphics card ?: Hello, can i ask you what is the best driver for this graphics card ? i have this one installed: (Versão do software Radeon - 16.12.2Edição do software Radeon - Crimson ReLiveChipset gráfico - AMD Radeon(TM) R2 GraphicsTamanho da memória - 512 MBTipo de memória -...
  10. What's the best Windows 10 Build?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's the best Windows 10 Build?: What's the best Windows 10 Build? This is what I got ; [img] 39990

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whats the best realtek sound driver