Windows 10: What is the best browser for win10 with HLS?

Discus and support What is the best browser for win10 with HLS? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When watching Greys Anatomy on ABC I get a message requiring a browser with HLS capabilities. I'd rather not use chrome because of too many ads. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GrammaF1948, Dec 23, 2019.

1. What is the best browser for win10 with HLS?

When watching Greys Anatomy on ABC I get a message requiring a browser with HLS capabilities. I'd rather not use chrome because of too many ads. What other options do I have?

* Moved from IE10/other

:)

GrammaF1948, Dec 23, 2019
  2. OneMoar Win User

TPU 's useful browser extensions

Post your browser and any useful extensions
    there is my current daily browser load-out

Browser Chrome
    Extensions
    • Chrono Download manager
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...anager/mciiogijehkdemklbdcbfkefimifhecn?hl=en

• Practical start-page
    Practical Startpage

• ublock Origin
    uBlock Origin

• tampermonkey script manager
    Tampermonkey
    • TamperMonkey Scripts
    youtube control center dev​YePpHa/YouTubeCenter
    anti-adblock killer​reek/anti-adblock-killer

OneMoar, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10 gmail receives but not sending mails out from laptop but sends from smartphone Error 0x800CCC0F

Hello,

• Which browser are you using to access Gmail? Did you check using different browsers?
    I suggest you to try accessing using different browsers and check if it works.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact Gmail support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link: https://support.google.com/mail/?hl=en

Hope this helps.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 23, 2019
  4. user33331 Win User

What is the best browser for win10 with HLS?

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

What is the best browser for win10 with HLS?

1. What is the best browser for win10 with HLS? - Similar Threads - best browser win10

2. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's Best !: Hi again, just been looking at my "Default apps" and wondered if I have the best! Looks like my music is set to "Windows Music player", my videos set to open with "Films and tv" and photo viewer with "Photo" ! All recommended by Microsoft ! I have tried VLC over the years but...
  3. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's Best !: Hi again, just been looking at my "Default apps" and wondered if I have the best! Looks like my music is set to "Windows Music player", my videos set to open with "Films and tv" and photo viewer with "Photo" ! All recommended by Microsoft ! I have tried VLC over the years but...
  4. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Best Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best Browser: I am between Microsoft Edge Chromium, Opera and Vivaldi. Which browser is the best for Windows 10 and it has a ad - blocker system as good as Brave's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-browser/29e7e214-8814-49c7-87c3-bf7cc872da45
  6. What's the best browser to sync with windows 10 and Android?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's the best browser to sync with windows 10 and Android?: I'm looking for a browser that's privacy oriented but is also pretty fast and doesn't kill my ram. submitted by /u/jonafamjoesta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glk4cq/whats_the_best_browser_to_sync_with_windows_10/
  7. Best browser for Win10 in terms of managing / copying bookmarks?

in Browsers and Email
    Best browser for Win10 in terms of managing / copying bookmarks?: Hi. I truly miss IE especially when it comes to managing bookmarks. With IE you can easily view, identify and manage all your bookmarks in the User / Favorites folder. You can open these links or save them to a disk or flash drive. Is there any supported browser that offers...
  8. Best Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Best Browser: Since this forum needs some activity, thought I would make a post. *Smile The following is an excerpt from a lengthy article on ZDNet. The complete article gives more detail on browsers and tests performed, though not in a reader-friendly format, imo. What does...
  9. Best Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Best Browser: May I ask opinions please. What is the best browser to use or is it just a choice up to the user? Thanks Ben 64356
  10. What's the best and worst browser for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    What's the best and worst browser for Windows 10?: Here's a question that faces every Windows 10 user: do you download a third-party browser or stick with the Internet Explorer and Edge browsers that Microsoft has provided? The browsers In this test, we have taken five browsers - Chrome (v51.0), Opera (v38), Firefox...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hls browser windows

2. What browsers suport HLS on windows 10 laptops