Windows 10: What is the best cable to connect iPhone to the PC?

Discus and support What is the best cable to connect iPhone to the PC? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recommend please the best USB cable to connect my iPhone to the PC running Windows 10. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZoranB. Radić, Sep 6, 2018.

1. What is the best cable to connect iPhone to the PC?

Recommend please the best USB cable to connect my iPhone to the PC running Windows 10. Thank you.

:)

ZoranB. Radić, Sep 6, 2018

2. iPhone cable.

What is the best iphone cable to use to connect iPhone to Windows 10 PC?

MarkStyles, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Random Connect to iPhone

Hi!

I'm sitting in front of it my new PC I just bought, minding my own business.

Suddenly a notice pops up and says your photos are ready.. and then I click it and find that all the pics from my iPhone are suddenly copied to the PC into the Photos App. This is so weird because I have never connected my iPhone to the PC. The phone does not sync to iCloud. Besides I don't even have iCloud on the PC.

The iPhone was sitting on the table nearby. I am extremely confused and worried because the PC just randomly copied all the pictures from my phone.

I tried googling but couldn't find anything. I found articles on 'How to connect your iPhone to Windows' and they all had 3-5 steps you had to follow through. But mine just did it on it's own without me wanting to do it!!

Can anyone explain how this happened??? I would love some clue!!!!

claystanton, Sep 6, 2018
  4. What is the best cable to connect iPhone to the PC?

Random Connect to iPhone

Hi

If anyone can help.. i have an update. Been racking my brains for hours and realized that the PC did not communicate with iPhone.

It somehow accessed the pictures from my Macbook Pro (iPhone backups). Just as weird because obviously I did not enable either machine to do anything.

Any ideas how this happened?

claystanton, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

What is the best cable to connect iPhone to the PC?

1. What is the best cable to connect iPhone to the PC? - Similar Threads - best cable connect

2. What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?: What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop which is running Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-transfer-my-iphone-photos/21e232f9-946f-42df-9056-ce211c4e466e
  3. Ethernet cable doesn't connect to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet cable doesn't connect to pc: My ethernet cable that is fine and works properly with other laptops will not connect to my pc which I had just bought and restarted. The person I bought it from had his ethernet work completely fine no problems, but now I can't seem to get a connection through. The drivers...
  4. Ethernet cable doesn't connect to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet cable doesn't connect to pc: My ethernet cable that is fine and works properly with other laptops will not connect to my pc which I had just bought and restarted. The person I bought it from had his ethernet work completely fine no problems, but now I can't seem to get a connection through. The drivers...
  5. Ethernet cable doesn't connect to pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Connecting PC and TV by HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting PC and TV by HDMI cable: I connected ny computer to the smart TV by a HDMI cable in order to see content on the TV screen. I see the on the TV screen the bottom applications line but not the screen itself....
  7. iPhone cannot connect to my PC

iPhone cannot connect to my PC: I simply cannot believe I am the only person in the whole world who is having this problem since I have two iPhone and they both have the same problem; I've also had exactly the same problem with two successive computers - previously a Dell and now a high end Surface. This is...
  8. What's the best way to connect my micro system to my PC?

What's the best way to connect my micro system to my PC?: My PC is running Windows 10 and apparently my PC has no bluetooth. My Pioneer micro system has bluetooth but of course I can't use it on my PC. It also has wi-fi though and both my PC and micro system are connected to my router (PC by ethernet and micro system by wi-fi). So...
  9. What's the best way to connect my micro system to my PC?

What's the best way to connect my micro system to my PC?: My PC is running Windows 10 and apparently my PC has no bluetooth. My Pioneer micro system has bluetooth but of course I can't use it on my PC. It also has wi-fi though and both my PC and micro system are connected to my router (PC by ethernet and micro system by wi-fi). So...
  10. Connecting PC to TV with RGB Cable

Connecting PC to TV with RGB Cable: I can't get my HP zBook to display onto a LG TV with RGB cable. I am running Windows 10 Pro. Any help would be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/connecting-pc-to-tv-with-rgb-cable/a3b5579c-c4a3-44db-9d74-0cb20a89e8bd