Windows 10: what is the best choice for threat action

Discus and support what is the best choice for threat action in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello : what is the best action i should take when threat found, it is: 1- remove 2- quarantine 3 allow on device thank you. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MaanKHATIB, May 12, 2020.

1. what is the best choice for threat action

Hello :

what is the best action i should take when threat found, it is:

1- remove

2- quarantine

3 allow on device

thank you.

what is the best choice for threat action 51c54c5f-7506-42a4-b80a-f4b420f65b18?upload=true.png

:)

MaanKHATIB, May 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 Action Center - WiFi Not A Quick Action Choice

Thanks for the reply but this doesn't help...

As stated in my original message, I want to add/change items on the Action Center window and the items I want
    do not appear as a choice under "Choose your quick actions".

For instance, I want to add WiFi but it is not offered as a selection on the list that pops when clicking on one of the Quick action icons in settings.

Thanks again,

John

Johnny Dingo, May 12, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    favorite action rts games

Check out the Wargame and World in Conflict series for some great A-RTS action too. I have M&B and Warband..but never played em.... Maybe total war series might be a good choice step for you?

Kursah, May 12, 2020
  4. lmiguez Win User

what is the best choice for threat action

Threat Detected: Immediate Action Required” pop-up

the edge browser freezes and I get a audio message telling me..."Threat Detected: Immediate Action Required"

the phone number listed is 866 209-3973. This happens every time I open edge..

How do I get rid of this virus, adware, ransom ware or whatever it is and make sure my computer is clean?

lmiguez, May 12, 2020
Thema:

what is the best choice for threat action

1. what is the best choice for threat action - Similar Threads - best choice threat

2. what is the best way to keep windows 11 fast and threat free??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the best way to keep windows 11 fast and threat free??: setting up a new computer. It is already slowing down. What added software combinations are required? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-keep-windows-11-fast-and/5f083039-e38e-4930-b7b7-90031cf29f8c
  3. what is the best way to keep windows 11 fast and threat free??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the best way to keep windows 11 fast and threat free??: setting up a new computer. It is already slowing down. What added software combinations are required? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-keep-windows-11-fast-and/5f083039-e38e-4930-b7b7-90031cf29f8c
  4. Threat found- action needed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Threat found- action needed: I have found a virus in my laptop via Windows Defender named as 'Exploit:Win32/ShellCode!ml' and it has been labeled active.I say take action over and over and it is still active and never gets quarantined. It is described as SEVERE! It also tells me 0 threats found after I...
  5. Threat found - action needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Threat found - action needed: I have found a virus in my laptop via Windows Defender named as 'Exploit:Win32/ShellCode!ml' and it has been labeled active.I say take action over and over and it is still active and never gets quarantined. It is described as SEVERE! It also tells me 0 threats found after I...
  6. Threat found - action needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Threat found - action needed: I have found a virus in my laptop via Windows Defender named as 'Exploit:Win32/ShellCode!ml' and it has been labeled active.I say take action over and over and it is still active and never gets quarantined. It is described as SEVERE! It also tells me 0 threats found after I...
  7. Threat found - action needed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Best choice for virtualization?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Best choice for virtualization?: Former Linux user lured by Windows 10. Love it completely. Need Linux for a few things so I need to virtualize. Have Windows 10 Home (Upgraded from Windows 8.1 retail) so I don't have Hyper-V. Virtualbox isn't working quite right for me and I don't know if VMWare is worth the...
  9. Are automatic updates the best of bad choices.?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are automatic updates the best of bad choices.?: This article talks about forced video driver updates causing significant problems. Windows 10 Automatic Updates Start Causing Problems - Forbes On my wife's Win 7 dual monitor setup an "optional" update caused problems with the setup of one monitor. Reverting to the...
  10. What is my best course of action?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is my best course of action?: I have been following the various threads concerning DISM and SFC with interest as both commands are generating the source problem. I have to say that the PC doesn't have the the problem with the Windows Central Reset apps as they are not there at all. However, the...