Windows 10: what is the best dark mode extension on chrome right now?

Discus and support what is the best dark mode extension on chrome right now? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; QUESTION^ submitted by /u/tanishvv [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tanishvv, May 3, 2020.

1. what is the best dark mode extension on chrome right now?

/u/tanishvv, May 3, 2020
  2. Steve C Win User
    Steve C, May 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Settings Dark Mode

Hi!

Changing the WIndows theme to dark mode did make Chrome dark as well, but the search bar still turns white when I switch to another theme extension.

arianmasud, May 3, 2020
  4. what is the best dark mode extension on chrome right now?

TairikuOkami, May 3, 2020
Thema:

what is the best dark mode extension on chrome right now?

1. what is the best dark mode extension on chrome right now? - Similar Threads - best dark mode

2. How To Disable Dark Mode In Google Chrome?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Disable Dark Mode In Google Chrome?!: When I was searching something a notification appeared, it asked me if I wanted to enable Dark Mode. I clicked ok to see how does it look. And now I can't find a way to disable it! Googled how to disable it every source says that choose light theme under default app mode....
  3. Chrome is stuck on dark mode

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome is stuck on dark mode: I had to reinstall Windows today on my laptop, I also reinstalled Chrome and it is stuck in dark mode. There is no setting under Appearance to change it and even the flag chrome://flags and dark mode did not help. I would appreciate if anyone has any help on this.I am on...
  4. Error about dark mode Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error about dark mode Chrome: Help, I can't change the properties theme to dark mode like other windows. [IMG] * Moved from Community Participation Center * Chrome added to title https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-about-dark-mode-chrome/8b1bd83f-1fc1-46b0-8410-a9d651fd3ad4
  5. Google Chrome stuck on dark mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome stuck on dark mode: In colors, under personalization in the settings, I chose "Dark" for choose your default app mode and then Google Chrome became black with inverted colors. I switched back to "Light" as websites suggested but it didn't change anything. This only affects Chrome, no effect at...
  6. Disable Chrome Dark Mode?

in Browsers and Email
    Disable Chrome Dark Mode?: This fix no longer works in the latest version of Chrome. Is there another way of showing Chrome in ' normal' mode ? Windows 10 – Disable Google Chrome DARK MODE – takujingi 137758
  7. Dark Mode and more now on OneNote

in Windows 10 News
    Dark Mode and more now on OneNote: [ATTACH] This month, we’re excited to bring you some highly anticipated features in OneNote: Dark Mode, Send to OneNote from Outlook, Insert printouts of Office files, and simplified ribbon for OneNote on the web. Read on below for more information on these highly requested...
  8. Best Chrome Extension for Improved Security?

in Browsers and Email
    Best Chrome Extension for Improved Security?: Which Chrome extensions do people recommend to enhance security when using the Chrome browser? I've been using Ad Block and Windows Defender Browser protection but there may be better options. 130779
  9. Google Chrome’s dark mode on Windows 10 is now almost ready

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome’s dark mode on Windows 10 is now almost ready: Google has been testing dark mode for its Chrome browser for a while now and the company is now ironing out the remaining glitches. Yesterday, we spotted that Google Chrome Canary now respects Windows 10’s theme setting and today’s update fixes the bugs where menus had weird...
  10. What are the best free antivirus programs right now?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What are the best free antivirus programs right now?: I've used Malwarebytes + Windows Defender for years now to protect my PC and remove malware/viruses whenever I get something nasty. But lately Malwarebytes looks like its moving away from that basic, free program that I was so good. Can anyone confirm or deny its loss of...