Windows 10: What is the best driver for this graphics card ?

Discus and support What is the best driver for this graphics card ? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, can i ask you what is the best driver for this graphics card ? i have this one installed: (Versão do software Radeon - 16.12.2Edição do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by sZeniX, Jan 13, 2017.

1. sZeniX Win User

What is the best driver for this graphics card ?

Hello, can i ask you what is the best driver for this graphics card ?
    i have this one installed:

(Versão do software Radeon - 16.12.2Edição do software Radeon - Crimson ReLiveChipset gráfico - AMD Radeon(TM) R2 GraphicsTamanho da memória - 512 MBTipo de memória - DDR3Clock interno - 351 MHzVersão do Windows - Windows 10 (64 bit)Memória do sistema - 4 GBTipo da CPU - AMD E1-6010 APU with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics)

But sometimes it updates (for no reason) and the driver stops working ...
    If i update to this one (on the image below) it gives me error ..

:)

sZeniX, Jan 13, 2017
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

Lumia 1520/AT&T: What is the best MicroSD card option?

None, there
    you go …

I recommend to subscribe to that thread (top, left-hand side) because when somebody finds a workaround or that issue is solved, you get notified by E-mail instantly.

Abi99 (2), Jan 13, 2017
  3. Lumia 1520/AT&T: What is the best MicroSD card option?

The sandisk is the one I use with no issues whatsoever

Paul van der Heu, Jan 13, 2017
  4. erpster4 Win User

go with the drivers from HP (though older but has customized configurations & options) rather than the drivers from AMD (which are generic ones and won't have PC manufacturers customized configs/options).
    always remove the existing graphics drivers first then reboot and install the new ones.

erpster4, Mar 27, 2017
  5. darkside Win User
    Is this the general rule? I'm wondering if I should go with the HP or AMD driver. I'm using the AMD one but it seems to be giving me some problem

darkside, Mar 28, 2017
  6. Dude Win User
    Another vote for the HP driver

7. bobkn Win User
    For desktops, I'd go with the drivers from AMD.

For laptops, you can try AMD drivers, but they may not install. Laptop manufacturers tend to use custom hardware IDs for their graphics devices, even if they aren't much modified from the standard.

bobkn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. What is the best driver for this graphics card ? - Similar Threads - best driver graphics

2. graphics card drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics card drivers: after upgrading to windows 10 my computer says it has no drivers for my graphics card.It is not a clean install only an upgrade and the card worked before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card-drivers/abf546cf-45d7-4508-90c8-e3c5f00d6543
  3. Graphics card drivers

Graphics card drivers: I want to install an update to my graphics card on my HP P6-2018uk so I can update my MS Office to 365 but I cannot find a way to do this. Intel are no help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card-drivers/ce42049f-ebdb-4072-bef4-d8a298b28a2d
  4. Best processor to graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best processor to graphics card: What will be the best processor for this graphics card? https://amzn.to/2UHOiv9
  5. Graphic Card Drivers

Graphic Card Drivers: Following various Windows 10 updates and with the last update 1809 I am having problems due to the fact that the Graphic Card drivers are not compatible with a video editing program. My Graphics Card is INTEL HD 530 and after the 1809 update it changed the driver to...
  6. Graphic card Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic card Driver: Windows10 ; 64Bit Installed a Nvidia Graphic card in my Desktop PC. Install went fine; had been using Onboard Graphic card; New Graphic Card is a PCI Card. On 1st Bootup I checked Device Mgr and it showed a Windows driver. I than clicked Update Driver....and a new Driver...
  7. Graphics card driver

Graphics card driver: I have recently gotten a new graphics card (Sapphire pulse RX570 8GB) for my computer. when I plugged the graphics card in and started my computer I downloaded the driver from the driver disc and restarted my computer. when I checked the device manager and checked the...
  8. What is best way to install new Graphics card (driver and card)?

What is best way to install new Graphics card (driver and card)?: I'm replacing my NVidia GTX750Ti card (it has a problem) with an NVidia GTX1050Ti. This is a Win10 x64 system. I downloaded the latest drivers for the card. It used to be said that one should uninstall the old driver first then install card, boot up, and install new drivers....
  9. The best graphics card for under 600?

The best graphics card for under 600?: Can anyone tell me what graphics card for under 600 is the best? It's for my gaming PC. And will games run faster when using a DEDICATED Graphics card VS Motherboard-graphics card? In a month time I want to buy a Graphics card and well.... I'm being drowned in the options...
  10. The Best Graphics Card 2016

in Windows 10 News
    The Best Graphics Card 2016: The CPU may be the brain of your PC, but when it comes to gaming, the graphics card is the beating heart that pumps pixels out of your obelisk of a tower and into your monitor. A graphics card consists of dedicated video memory and a graphics processing unit (GPU) that...