Windows 10: What is the best email client for Windows 10 in replacing WLM?

Discus and support What is the best email client for Windows 10 in replacing WLM? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Good feedback on your trials. I wouldn't have the patience to configure all my adresses to all the clients. Cheers Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jyusa, Feb 29, 2016.

1. mrgeek Win User

What is the best email client for Windows 10 in replacing WLM?

Good feedback on your trials. I wouldn't have the patience to configure all my adresses to all the clients. Cheers

mrgeek, Mar 2, 2016
  2. jyusa Win User

Again, my last one day's test results of eM client showed randomly Mail/Calendar sync failures pretty much like WLM on Windows 10. Reported to both eM and Windows 10.

jyusa, Mar 3, 2016
  3. b1rd Win User
    I stumbled across one that seemed like a nice replacement for those who still wanted more of an Outlook Express feel. I did play around with it, but decided on Thunderbird (because I'm cheap).

Anyhow, just thought I'd put it up here in case anybody might be interested in it.
    OE Classic - Replacement for Outlook Express

4. prikker Win User

I used eM Client, but each time I open a link in a mail, W10 asks with what app to open it. Therefor I use Thunderbird, wich won't ask the same question over and over again.

prikker, Mar 3, 2016
  5. JohnBurns Win User
    robbie, I agree wholeheartedly with your post. I've been using eMClient (free version)for about 6 months and really appreciate it. Great program for me!

JohnBurns, Dec 6, 2016
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

note though the FREE version will only handle 2 accounts -- whether this is of relevance you must decide -- however the program is easy to use for anybody who has used Outlook etc and works without problems.

Also an advantage --works with EXCHANGE email servers.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 7, 2016
  7. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there @b1rd

Program seems OK --but what makes this a SHOWSTOPPER

1) Only 2 accounts in Free version
    2) Ads in Free version

The pro version is cheap though (24 USD or so)

For some people only 2 accounts would be really limiting - and it's unclear whether this program supports Exchange servers or even IMAP.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 7, 2016
  8. BunnyJ New Member

True.. but I only have one main account that I use with it so that 2 account limit is not an issue and if I need more accounts I can purchase the pro version.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Dec 7, 2016
  9. Megan444 Win User
    I tried Thunderbird and I liked it. Now I use Hiri as it was designed for enterpreneurs who like to control all aspects of their work. Actually, there are a lot of email clients for Windows. Recently I have found some useful information about them on http://www.beautifullife.info/web-de...s-mac-windows/, and I can say that I haven't even heard about some of them before *Smile. I want to try Opera email client as I use and like its browser, and it seems to meet all my requirements.

Megan444, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. What is the best email client for Windows 10 in replacing WLM? - Similar Threads - best email client

2. Anyone Using BlueMail for Windows? good WLM replacement?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone Using BlueMail for Windows? good WLM replacement?: To my surprise a search of the Forum found no hits for BlueMail at all, I use it on my Android Phone, and think I might finally need a replacement for WLM ( to my chagrin ) as it is not handling newer HTML Mails well eg links to Google Drive Folders etc, but wonder if it is...
  3. What are the best RTP Windows clients?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are the best RTP Windows clients?: I currently have Windows in a VM and I would like to stream my Mic input into the VM from my laptop. It's a gaming VM (GPU passthrough, so the VM can fully play games with no issues), and I don't have a mic. For the Linux host using Pulseaudio I can stream my Mic over the...
  4. best torrent client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    best torrent client: you need to have used 2 or more of these to be able to have a good/decent answer: qBittorrent Deluge Transmission 1 of the sites said these 3 was the best ones gooogle is filled with spam from the marketing ppl, cant find any good info (maybe you're better at this)...
  5. How to transfer WLM calendar to another mail client?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer WLM calendar to another mail client?: To import a calendar to EmClient requires a .ics file. How can I export the WLM calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-wlm-calendar-to-another-mail/f925532b-e214-4620-b8cd-e5a1a3cc3d74"
  6. Best alternative desktop email client

in Browsers and Email
    Best alternative desktop email client: Currently using Win Live Mail 2013 on desktop, but very buggy. Have tried Mail app in Win 10 but not as comprehensive as WinLiveMail Any suggestions for alternative stand alone desktop email client? *Smile 72169
  7. WLM sending duplicate emails

in Browsers and Email
    WLM sending duplicate emails: When sending emails in WLM set up for IMAP I am getting the following error? The emails remain in the "Outbox" and then when they are fnally sent they are sent two or three times??? Can anyone provide some assistance as to why this is going on all of a sudden? Thanks...
  8. windows 10 email client

in Browsers and Email
    windows 10 email client: Hi, I just got a new computer with windows 10 and set up the email client. I cannot find an option that makes the client actaully download email from the email server (verizon). Is there such an option in Windows 10? If not, is there another mail client available to use?...
  9. What is the best email to have?

in Browsers and Email
    What is the best email to have?: What is the best email to have? My provider screw my email up so I'm asking what would the be the best email to have no matter what provider you have? 80967
  10. What is the best desktop search replacement for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best desktop search replacement for windows 10?: I am throwing this open to everyone. What is the best desktop search replacement for Windows 10? I would like one that is fast can find all files / programs etc.. and can integrate with windows 10. Thank you. 23042

Users found this page by searching for:

1. replace wlm with em client

2. easiet email client to replace wlm

3. what is replacing wlm email