Windows 10: What is the best/fastest way to upload photos from file explorer to Tumblr?

Discus and support What is the best/fastest way to upload photos from file explorer to Tumblr? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What is the quickest fastest way to upload photos to my tumblr blog?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sheriselitz, Aug 25, 2018.

1. What is the best/fastest way to upload photos from file explorer to Tumblr?

What is the quickest fastest way to upload photos to my tumblr blog?

:)

sheriselitz, Aug 25, 2018
  2. jds63 Win User

Photo upload

Usually a digital camera will show up as a Drive in File Explorer, open that drive one of the folders with pictures on it from the camera, sometimes on a MicroSD too. Basically it's not recognizing the camera at all in file explorer ? How is it being hooked up, USB ? Camera App in Windows 10, i never used it, in All apps in start screen. List the model Samsung you have.

jds63, Aug 25, 2018
  3. tumblr

My notifications for tumblr doesn't show, is there a way to make the tumblr notifications work?

YasmineOrrego, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

What is the best/fastest way to upload photos from file explorer to Tumblr?

Uploading Image Files dialog box not including JPEG files

Hello,

If you have a jpeg 2000 file format it will not work with Internet Explorer due to incompatibility or security reasons.

We suggests that you try the steps below:

Method 1: Reset zones to default

• On Internet explorer > Go to Tools.
    • Click Security > Click on Reset all zones to default level

Method 2:

• Go to the website you want to upload the files.
    • Click on Tools drop down.
    • Choose Compatibility View Settings > Then add the website.
    • Refresh the page and try to upload the files again.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

What is the best/fastest way to upload photos from file explorer to Tumblr?

1. What is the best/fastest way to upload photos from file explorer to Tumblr? - Similar Threads - best fastest upload

2. What is the best way to move files & photos from One Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best way to move files & photos from One Drive?: Hello,I need guidance in following matter.What is the best way to move files & photos from One Drive? Will appreciate step by step instructions of the procedure. I will be doing this process on mobile phone & not on a computer or a laptop.I have tried creating a link for...
  3. What is the best way to move files & photos from One Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best way to move files & photos from One Drive?: Hello,I need guidance in following matter.What is the best way to move files & photos from One Drive? Will appreciate step by step instructions of the procedure. I will be doing this process on mobile phone & not on a computer or a laptop.I have tried creating a link for...
  4. HOW IS BEST WAY TO GATHER PHOTOS FROM MS 10 FROM ALL FILES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW IS BEST WAY TO GATHER PHOTOS FROM MS 10 FROM ALL FILES: My files are a mess. i want to gather all photos from all files/folders to organize. how is best way to gather all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-is-best-way-to-gather-photos-from-ms-10-from/1969a6a6-e47c-45d7-8880-1f3b40b4d71b
  5. HOW IS BEST WAY TO GATHER PHOTOS FROM MS 10 FROM ALL FILES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW IS BEST WAY TO GATHER PHOTOS FROM MS 10 FROM ALL FILES: My files are a mess. i want to gather all photos from all files/folders to organize. how is best way to gather all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-is-best-way-to-gather-photos-from-ms-10-from/1969a6a6-e47c-45d7-8880-1f3b40b4d71b
  6. HOW IS BEST WAY TO GATHER PHOTOS FROM MS 10 FROM ALL FILES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. What is the fastest way to get iphone photos to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the fastest way to get iphone photos to Windows 10?: I take a picture on my iPhone. How can I automate them going wirelessly to my PC? Bonus points for being in the correct orientation and not sideways. submitted by /u/yottabet [link] [comments]...
  8. Fastest and easiest way to tag multiple files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fastest and easiest way to tag multiple files?: I'm a long-time MacOS power user who has decided to give Windows 10 a try for a number of reasons, one of them is that Apple has done a very poor job of putting out compelling hardware for the last couple of years. I made good use of tags in MacOS, but I'm finding it...
  9. what is the best photo organizer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is the best photo organizer: am looking software to organize my photos, any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-photo-organizer/7f548d7a-aa9c-4907-89ff-a81406b55b6a"
  10. Whats the best way to backup my files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Whats the best way to backup my files?: Along with my nice new shiny laptop with Windows 10 on it, I have a Western Digital My Passport Ultra drive with 2TB of space. What is the best way to backup all my files - should I use the WD Backup software or does Windows 10 have a backup solution built in that I can...