Windows 10: What Is The Best Firefox Clone??

Discus and support What Is The Best Firefox Clone?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using Pale Moon for like 5 or 6 years now the last 5 to 7 version have all been crap they crash way to much time to dump it. What is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DJboutit, Dec 2, 2018.

1. DJboutit Win User

What Is The Best Firefox Clone??

I have been using Pale Moon for like 5 or 6 years now the last 5 to 7 version have all been crap they crash way to much time to dump it. What is the best Firefox clone other than Pale Moon that is really stable??

DJboutit, Dec 2, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Moving to SSD. Clone or not to clone?

I kinda agree with you, but on a wholr, do not. While I have done things a bit differently than this specific situation, by installing Windows directly to the SSD, and cloning after, my testing shows that there are no issues doing this, very little that can go wrong, provided your system is stable.

There are certain features that must be disabled in this situation, like auto defrag and such, but even with a fresh install to the SSD, you need to take steps to ensure that you SSD performs properly, regardless of how the data got there.

Arming yourself with a bit of knowledge can go a long way.

Installing the latest chipset driver, and the RST Tools, will ensure optimal performance of the SSD. but rather than taking my advice, I suggest the OP takes a look here:

http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/sand...7-and-ssds-to-clone-windows-or-reinstall.aspx

Installing The SSD - Install A Solid State Drive In Your Notebook

Keep in mind, also, Digibucc, that many retail drives include software and such that very specifically is to be used to ttranser the OS from an existing mechanical drive to an SSD, and if there really was alot fo issues stemming from the cloning process, they would not have packages like that, simply to eliminate tech support costs. While not the optimal option, cloning is NOT a bad thing, as long as you take the nessecary steps.

cadaveca, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 2, 2018
  4. What Is The Best Firefox Clone??

Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

What Is The Best Firefox Clone??

1. What Is The Best Firefox Clone?? - Similar Threads - Best Firefox Clone

2. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's Best !: Hi again, just been looking at my "Default apps" and wondered if I have the best! Looks like my music is set to "Windows Music player", my videos set to open with "Films and tv" and photo viewer with "Photo" ! All recommended by Microsoft ! I have tried VLC over the years but...
  3. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's Best !: Hi again, just been looking at my "Default apps" and wondered if I have the best! Looks like my music is set to "Windows Music player", my videos set to open with "Films and tv" and photo viewer with "Photo" ! All recommended by Microsoft ! I have tried VLC over the years but...
  4. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Disk cloning NVMe drives - veteren level - best cloning software?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Disk cloning NVMe drives - veteren level - best cloning software?: I'm currently posting this from a relatively high end laptop with three SSDs in it. I know how to clone hard drives and have done so for years. As a consultant, I went out and bought a SATA cloning port and would image my boot drives all day long. I simply cannot tolerate the...
  6. Disk cloning NVMe drives - veteren level - best cloning software?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk cloning NVMe drives - veteren level - best cloning software?: I'm currently posting this from a relatively high end laptop with three SSDs in it. I know how to clone hard drives and have done so for years. As a consultant, I went out and bought a SATA cloning port and would image my boot drives all day long. I simply cannot tolerate the...
  7. Edge, Firefox or Chrome...which is best.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge, Firefox or Chrome...which is best.: I'm having issues with both Firefox and MS Edge and I'm wondering if Chrome would be a better choice and if so would I be able to import my FF Favorites to Chrome? Thanks in advance for your help. 83073
  8. Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    Best alternate browser in 10, Firefox or Chrome?: Finally managed to get 10 up and running today! Yipee! The first thing I did was try Edge and I'm not impressed. So I've switched back to Chrome and it seems to be ok. I went with Chrome mainly for Chrometana. How is Firefox working for people in 10, and is there anything...
  9. Best way to clone a Windows Installation?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best way to clone a Windows Installation?: Hi I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, but considering a lot of people have cloned their Windows installations before an upgrade or a clean install, I thought I'd try! I noticed that on my 250gb ssd, there are 3 partitions relating to the one Windows...
  10. Best Free Office Clone yet

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Best Free Office Clone yet: Hi there IMO this is easily the best Office clone yet -- and it's FREE -- note though there's no OUTLOOK equivalent. If you need VBS support though for EXCEL macros you will need the PRO edition (still cheap) and it's as compatible as far as I can see --much better than...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox clone

2. best firefox clone windows 10

3. best fiurefox clone

4. firefox clones,
  5. best firefox clones