Windows 10: What is the best Free Anti Virus for Windows 7 ?

Discus and support What is the best Free Anti Virus for Windows 7 ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was having 360 Anti Virus. But, someone has suggested AVG or Avast. I switched to AVG. But, my computer has become slow and the free service was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KompellaHarinarayana, Aug 7, 2020.

1. What is the best Free Anti Virus for Windows 7 ?

I was having 360 Anti Virus. But, someone has suggested AVG or Avast. I switched to AVG. But, my computer has become slow and the free service was limited to just normal scan. It was not resolving issues it has brought out. Trying to instal Avast now. Please suggest the best possible free anti virus for my PC Windows 7.

:)

KompellaHarinarayana, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Ṣmeed Win User

what is the best free anti virus software listed on microsoft site

-

I guess you are talking about this list:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/18900/consumer-antivirus-software-providers-for-windows

There does not exist THE best free antivirus product.

Personally, I use and recommend switching to a paid antivirus product on Windows 7.

Suggest reading all of
    Answers to common security questions - Best Practices

especially

Ṣmeed, Aug 7, 2020
  3. what is the best free anti virus software listed on microsoft site

Everyone has their own idea on what is the best AV Product.

My suggestion is that you have a look at these reports and have a read.

They list and test the Free as well as the paid for AV`s.

Test Results - AV-Comparatives

The choice is yours.

Avoid the complete AV Security Suites which incorporate Windows Cleaners and other tools as they are bloatware.

Frank N St31n, Aug 7, 2020
  4. What is the best Free Anti Virus for Windows 7 ?

what is the best free anti virus software listed on microsoft site

what is the best free anti virus software listed on the Microsoft site

RonaldDressler1, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

What is the best Free Anti Virus for Windows 7 ?

1. What is the best Free Anti Virus for Windows 7 ? - Similar Threads - best Free Anti

2. Best free anti-virus for Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best free anti-virus for Windows?: I have been using Avast but it's their relentless plugging of services and unwanted apps is what annoys me. Today it gave me an update notification saying it's been updated to latest version, and there was Okay button. What I failed to notice is the pre checked checkbox at...
  3. Free Anti-Virus for Windows 7

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free Anti-Virus for Windows 7: I would like to know which free anti-virus would be reliable for Windows 7. Let me tell you, viewers, that I am aware that it is no longer safe to use Windows 7 and that I must move on to Windows 10. I am currently making several arrangements for the same to run Windows 10...
  4. Looking for Free Anti-Virus

Looking for Free Anti-Virus: Does any user recommend a free safe and effective virus scan and remover? [Original Title: free antivirus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/looking-for-free-anti-virus/d94a80f9-b74b-4ff2-9bbe-5f54d6106b66
  5. What is the best Anti Virus Protection for window 7

What is the best Anti Virus Protection for window 7: I have these 7 antivirus solutions for my window 7 not knowing which to use The best Windows 7 antivirus solutions Bitdefender World's Nº 1 antivirus Bitdefender is a powerful and reliable antivirus solution that will keep hackers at bay. ... Defencebyte Antivirus Pro...
  6. Best Anti-Virus Software

Best Anti-Virus Software: what is the best free antivirus [Original Title: Security.] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/best-anti-virus-software/a4bde2f6-46fc-4102-bf02-5680fbc52287
  7. Anti-Virus for Windows 7

Anti-Virus for Windows 7: What would be a good free antivirus for my windows 7 notebook ? [Original Title:Anti virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus-for-windows-7/34a2db14-ae4a-4f75-97df-1e721a2772e8
  8. Free anti virus protection

Free anti virus protection: Hello, I need to know how to get your free anti virus protection on this laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_scanner-protect_scanning-windows_10/free-anti-virus-protection/18ed61d7-9071-4541-bd17-c905c3023dca
  9. Best Anti-Virus?

Best Anti-Virus?: Just looking for opinions on what the best anti-virus software might be. I'm looking for something that is easy to use, does a deep thorough scan, and won't automatically quarantine on the spot. I prefer nothing that affects the kernel such as Avast. 100653
  10. What is the best anti-virus scanner to use (free)?

What is the best anti-virus scanner to use (free)?: Hello guys, Please can you tell me what is the best free anti-virus scanner to use with Windows 10? 76664