Windows 10: what is the best graphics driver for highly low end computer

Discus and support what is the best graphics driver for highly low end computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; what is the best graphics driver for highly low end laptop. My laptop is so very old.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by compaq cq43, Jan 8, 2023.

1. what is the best graphics driver for highly low end computer

what is the best graphics driver for highly low end laptop. My laptop is so very old.

:)

compaq cq43, Jan 8, 2023
  2. David Haz Win User

Graphical issues, Low shadows, Low textures, jagged edges etc.

Hi Jason,

Low graphics quality can be caused by incorrect graphics settings, or that the resolution settings of your device are not configured correctly, etc. For us to isolate the issue about low graphics quality when playing games in Windows 10, kindly respond to
    the questions below:

• Can you describe to us if the graphics issue is only exhibited when playing games?
    • After contacting the support for your graphics card, can you tell us more about the troubleshooting steps that they have instructed you? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jan 8, 2023
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Graphics driver failed durring installation

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Do you get any error messages while booting the computer normally?
    • What is the make and model number of the computer?
    This issue could have occurred if the driver is not installed properly.

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode with Networking and check if the issue occurs. If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode with Networking, I suggest you to install latest graphics driver and check if you face any issues.

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows - Microsoft Support

Step 2:

Now install latest graphics driver and check if you can boot the computer normally.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 8, 2023
  4. what is the best graphics driver for highly low end computer

Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 8, 2023
Thema:

what is the best graphics driver for highly low end computer

1. what is the best graphics driver for highly low end computer - Similar Threads - best graphics driver

2. Best OS for low-end laptop for gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best OS for low-end laptop for gaming.: Hi I am having some performance issues with my old laptop12-13 years old. I was thinking If there is any good OS that can install and run it in my old laptop without any performance issues....
  3. Best OS for low-end laptop for gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best OS for low-end laptop for gaming.: Hi I am having some performance issues with my old laptop12-13 years old. I was thinking If there is any good OS that can install and run it in my old laptop without any performance issues....
  4. what is the best graphics driver for highly low end computer

what is the best graphics driver for highly low end computer: what is the best graphics driver for highly low end laptop. My laptop is so very old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-graphics-driver-for-highly-low/983434b2-808c-4ab6-90cd-e8f7d6993365
  5. Best Windows OS for low end laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Windows OS for low end laptop: i have a hp laptop that is currently running windows 10 home. And it's not really good. So I need to know what windows OS is best for it.PC SPECS:Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2840 @ 2.16GHz 2.16 GHzInstalled RAM 2.00 GB 1.89 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system,...
  6. Best Windows OS for low end laptop

Best Windows OS for low end laptop: i have a hp laptop that is currently running windows 10 home. And it's not really good. So I need to know what windows OS is best for it.PC SPECS:Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2840 @ 2.16GHz 2.16 GHzInstalled RAM 2.00 GB 1.89 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system,...
  7. Best settings for a high-end Windows 10 workstation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Best settings for a high-end Windows 10 workstation: I have a Windows 10-64 workstation with 128 GB of RAM, and I'd like some advice on the optimum initial and maximum virtual memory settings for my system. I often find my machine is sluggish; there is often a significant delay in keyboard and Wacom tablet response....
  8. Best OS for a low end pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best OS for a low end pc.: i have a computer that is currently running windows 10 home. And it's pretty bad. So I need to know what windows OS is best for it. PC SPECS: Intel R Celeron R CPU N3050 @ 1.60 GHZ 4G of ram 64 bit....
  9. Is Intel HD graphic 530 a low end card?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is Intel HD graphic 530 a low end card?: My computer has build in intel HD graphic 530 and my game stutters when I goto town where there are alot of players. The game I play is called Ragnarok online. I been playing for over 15 years now. The game ran very smoothly on my Pentium 4 1.5GHz with 512MB of ram 15 years...
  10. What is the best driver for this graphics card ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What is the best driver for this graphics card ?: Hello, can i ask you what is the best driver for this graphics card ? i have this one installed: (Versão do software Radeon - 16.12.2Edição do software Radeon - Crimson ReLiveChipset gráfico - AMD Radeon(TM) R2 GraphicsTamanho da memória - 512 MBTipo de memória -...