Windows 10: What is the best ip security camera app to monitor my cameras?

Discus and support What is the best ip security camera app to monitor my cameras? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; what is the best ip security camera app to monitor my cameras? * Original title: best ip security monitoring app... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by krdmon, Jun 25, 2019.

1. krdmon Win User

What is the best ip security camera app to monitor my cameras?

what is the best ip security camera app to monitor my cameras?

* Original title: best ip security monitoring app

:)

krdmon, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Caring1 Win User
    IP cameras as Spambots

Pretty much all IP cameras are password protected now, since this type of thing came out years ago, and lists of open cams circulated the net.

Caring1, Jun 25, 2019
  3. brainiii Win User

IP camera issue with wireless Access Point

well I connected the second router as you said, indeed it stayed on the same subnet, but wouldn't give ip address to the camera, not in router or in AP mode.
    However, I managed to solve the problem even with 2 subnets.
    On the primary router, I port forwaded port 80 to the ip address of the secondary router.
    On the secondary router, I port forwaded port 80 to the ip address of the ip camera.

Now I can access the ip camera from the mobile app AND from any pc/browser externally.

solved, thanks for the suggestions

brainiii, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. What is the best ip security camera app to monitor my cameras? - Similar Threads - best security camera

2. Ip Camera Not Displaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ip Camera Not Displaying: Hello all,I was trying to configure this IP camera with the windows Ip camera feature and I was able to log in but not see an image. I was able to see an image randomly, but it randomly stopped. I looking over the internet and haven't seen anything like this. Here is a...
  3. Ip Camera Not Displaying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ip Camera Not Displaying: Hello all,I was trying to configure this IP camera with the windows Ip camera feature and I was able to log in but not see an image. I was able to see an image randomly, but it randomly stopped. I looking over the internet and haven't seen anything like this. Here is a...
  4. Need app to pair security cameras

Need app to pair security cameras: Have windows 10 PC. What is the best app to get to install and pair Wi-Fi security cameras? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-app-to-pair-security-cameras/60fb66b8-fa61-4b7c-9546-82aaee422943
  5. ip camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ip camera: how can i find my ip camera plugged into my router https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-camera/c4719c0b-5ff7-43ef-9af0-eeffcfbc1d8c
  6. IP Cameras (Network Problem)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IP Cameras (Network Problem): I'm looking for someone who knows about CCTV cameras and the correct way of hooking them up (networking (setting ports right) and then port forwarding. If you are this person, please send me an email. Thanks 152812
  7. best ip security monitoring app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    best ip security monitoring app: what is the best ip security camera app to monitor my cameras? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-ip-security-monitoring-app/c381220c-969d-4297-be7e-8700d97e5b45"
  8. what is the camera app for on my desktop

what is the camera app for on my desktop: what is the camera app for on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-camera-app-for-on-my-desktop/3c92bb61-87a9-4aeb-a781-54e84fafe73e
  9. Security Camera?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Security Camera?: Hey all. Not sure the correct subforum to post this. I would like a camera where i put it right on desk where i don't need to do any type of tough installation where you have to put wiring or anything like this. Im in a small studio apartment and my door is a glass door....
  10. Security Camera?

in Windows 10 Support
    Security Camera?: Hey all. Not sure the correct subforum to post this. I would like a camera where i put it right on desk where i don't need to do any type of tough installation where you have to put wiring or anything like this. Im in a small studio apartment and my door is a glass door....