Windows 10: What is the best music player for use with Microsoft Surface 4 ?

Discus and support What is the best music player for use with Microsoft Surface 4 ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Just a question to all. What is the best music player for use with Microsoft Surface 4 and Windows 10 ? Thank you for all info given 31579 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jaburmester, Nov 25, 2015.

1. What is the best music player for use with Microsoft Surface 4 ?

Hi,

Just a question to all.

What is the best music player for use with Microsoft Surface 4 and Windows 10 ?

Thank you for all info given

:)

jaburmester, Nov 25, 2015

2. AVRCP profile support in Windows 10

I'm trying to understand what is required for AVRCP to work, e.g. on Surface Pro 4.

I have a Bluetooth headset (Plantronics) that is supposed to be able to control the playback of music, e.g. play and pause. If I'm using Windows Media Player, it seems to work but, if I use Groove or Spotify or Amazon Music Player, it doesn't.

Is that because the music player needs to do something to support AVRCP or is it a problem with Windows 10's implementation of AVRCP or what?

Philip Colmer, Nov 25, 2015
  3. KaiZ---01 Win User
    Which is the best music player for the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic?

Thanks in advance.

KaiZ---01, Nov 25, 2015
  4. edobson Win User

What is the best music player for use with Microsoft Surface 4 ?

I wouldn't say there was a 'best' music player, it's purely down to preference. I prefer to use foobar2000, though.

edobson, Nov 25, 2015
Thema:

What is the best music player for use with Microsoft Surface 4 ?

1. What is the best music player for use with Microsoft Surface 4 ? - Similar Threads - best music player

2. What are the best BRD software players in W10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the best BRD software players in W10?: I tried to do it for free with VLC MP, but geez it was complex and difficult. I had it working once for Avatar 1 movie BRD and wasn't impressed. And now, it doesn't work again. I read that I have to keep stuff updated. Too much work and don't have time to play with it again...
  3. What are the best BRD software players in W10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the best BRD software players in W10?: I tried to do it for free with VLC MP, but geez it was complex and difficult. I had it working once for Avatar 1 movie BRD and wasn't impressed. And now, it doesn't work again. I read that I have to keep stuff updated. Too much work and don't have time to play with it again...
  4. Is it possible to schedule using Task scheduler to play music using groove music player?

Is it possible to schedule using Task scheduler to play music using groove music player?: I want to schedule to play music using groove music player, I found that I can use Task scheduler so, I tried to schedule to play music but there is no option to use groove. I don't want to use any other players. Please solve my problem....
  5. Microsoft Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Surface Pro 4: I have a Surface Pro 4, that got screwed up during a windows update. Now the device can no longer see the internal hard drive. I have tried the usual things. Like using Diskpart etc, the device can no longer see the internal hard drive. I believe this to be a known issue. Has...
  6. What's the best 4k media player?

What's the best 4k media player?: I am plugged into a 55" LG 4K UHD at 3840x2160 resolution. The movie is 2160p VLC is currently my only media player and the video looks a little grainy, it's almost VHS like up close. What is out there that has the best video quality for free? 149989
  7. music player.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    music player.: Internet Edge forced itself onto my computer after I rejected it. Now I cannot find any of my downloaded music...Can you help me find it? It was stored in my player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-player/b3e561d8-e6b4-4e3c-9b7b-0a363f84ad15"
  8. what is the best way of copying a music CD into Dropbox?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is the best way of copying a music CD into Dropbox?: I need to Archive my choir's CDs onto Dropbox with the least possible steps whilst maintaining sound quality https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-of-copying-a-music-cd-into/a398466e-6c5b-45ed-a673-bf17271682dd"
  9. music player

music player: Hi all, please could someone tell me how to move my music back to windows media player, I have problems using interface of Groove Music, and since someone f****d about with my laptop, they seem to have moved music to aforesaid Groove... please please help *Sad*Mad*Confused...
  10. What is the best power supply for Microsoft Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the best power supply for Microsoft Surface Pro 4: I am wondering what is the best power supply to purchase for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 to carry around in case I need to recharge it. The power supply that came with Microsoft Surface Pro 4 will be staying at home. Thank you for all suggestions. 32924