Windows 10: what is the best photo organizer

Discus and support what is the best photo organizer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; am looking software to organize my photos, any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dilys Jones, Aug 4, 2019.

1. what is the best photo organizer

am looking software to organize my photos, any suggestions?

:)

Dilys Jones, Aug 4, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Problems organizing photos.

Hi, if you can use a PC at 84, you're doing well!

If you know where your various photos are, you can find them and move them to appropriately named folders in Pictures.

Here I have my source folder on the left, Pictures open on the right.

what is the best photo organizer [​IMG]

I've right clicked a photo, held the button down, and dragged to folder Uplay on the right. I can now let go of the button and click 'copy' or 'move'.

If I want, I could select multiple files in the left window and do the same.
    (left click empty space and drag to select multiple files, or left click, say, the top file in a list, scroll down and SHIFT + left click to select a range).

That's one way. Another is to copy and paste them (CTRL C, CTRL V, or CTRL X, CTRL V to move them).

If you want to easily find, for example, all jpg files on your PC to find any left over photos, a free tool like Everything by void tools or Locate32 helps- scans all your files once, then type jpg and all will be listed:

what is the best photo organizer [​IMG]

dalchina, Oct 1, 2019
  3. vkuutila Win User
    Organizing photo albums on http://share.ovi.com/

I made new album and send couple of photos there. I published the album to my friend. Works ok.

Before that I sent some photos to share and I see them on page "All media".

Two issues:

• I found no means to organize the photos. I cannot move photos from "All Media" album to the published sub album.
    • When I send the photo from my phone (5800), the photo goes straight to the album "All media". I would like to assign the photos to the sub album which is published to my friend. I have found no way to send the photo to the sub album.
      • IS THERE MEANS TO ASSIGN THE PHOTO DIRECTLY TO THE SUB ALBUMS?

Thanks for your help, Vesa

vkuutila, Oct 1, 2019
  4. what is the best photo organizer

what is the best photo organizer

am looking software to organize my photos, any suggestions?

Dilys Jones, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

what is the best photo organizer

1. what is the best photo organizer - Similar Threads - best photo organizer

2. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's Best !: Hi again, just been looking at my "Default apps" and wondered if I have the best! Looks like my music is set to "Windows Music player", my videos set to open with "Films and tv" and photo viewer with "Photo" ! All recommended by Microsoft ! I have tried VLC over the years but...
  3. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Customization
    What's Best !: Hi again, just been looking at my "Default apps" and wondered if I have the best! Looks like my music is set to "Windows Music player", my videos set to open with "Films and tv" and photo viewer with "Photo" ! All recommended by Microsoft ! I have tried VLC over the years but...
  4. What is the best way to organize photos using one drive with and external hard drive backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best way to organize photos using one drive with and external hard drive backup: I have thousands of pictures from around the world in different file formats. I currently have pictures on several external hard drives and computers and I want to get them all organized. my current plan is to transfer all pictures from all computers and external hard drives...
  5. What is the best way to organize photos using one drive with and external hard drive backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best way to organize photos using one drive with and external hard drive backup: I have thousands of pictures from around the world in different file formats. I currently have pictures on several external hard drives and computers and I want to get them all organized. my current plan is to transfer all pictures from all computers and external hard drives...
  6. What is the best way to organize photos using one drive with and external hard drive backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. File Explorer Photo Organization vs Photo App Organization

File Explorer Photo Organization vs Photo App Organization: In File Explorer, I have put my photos in folders according to the subject. Do I have to do this all over again in the Photos app for Windows 10, in order to get the folder contents from Explorer into albums in the Photos app? Also, any recommendations for an affordable...
  8. organizing photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    organizing photos: when I create a new folder and move photos does explorer actually move the photo file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/organizing-photos/3604bdfe-19ab-45dd-a127-c84369eda1ca
  9. Organizing Photos

Organizing Photos: I just uploaded all my photos to Windows 10. They appear in chronological order but I want instead to create subject folders and organize that way. (1) right clicking does not bring up a new folder option. Odd! (2) There is no tab to organize by subject. Can you help?...
  10. What is the best way to organize and maintain the sidebar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the best way to organize and maintain the sidebar?: Hi, I've been taking some time today to declutter and reorganize some things starting with the sidebar. Within ten minutes I was exasperated, I remember the last time when I first got W10 how fruitless all the effort was. Look at this. [img] Appart from the ridiculous...