Windows 10: What is the best program/app you have installed?

Discus and support What is the best program/app you have installed? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Always interested in what people have found, and could be used by others. For me, the best ever program (which has got me out of many a foolish move)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Skofab, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Skofab Win User

What is the best program/app you have installed?

Always interested in what people have found, and could be used by others.
    For me, the best ever program (which has got me out of many a foolish move) has got to be Macrium. The times I have done something very silly and major happens from time to time. Good old Macrium has been an absolute life saver.
    What do other recommend?
    C

:)

Skofab, Feb 24, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 24, 2020
  3. rezpower Win User
    Uninstall or change a program (Some installed apps not listed) !

Hi guys and thanks for your replies.
    As you suggested Irene I have them listed in "All apps" but it's still not normal not having them listed in windows 10 uninstall app!
    And Roy Computer>C>Users>yourname>appdata>local has all the apps that are currently in " Uninstall or change a program" but
    the apps that are not there are not in this folder either!
    Anyway I find this to be a strange behavior on windows 10 (never had this with any other version). Is this a bug? anyone else have this problem?

rezpower, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. What is the best program/app you have installed? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

1. What is the best program/app you have installed? - Similar Threads - best program app

2. What is the best radio app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best radio app?: Hi,What is the best radio app? Can I find it in the Microsoft Store?Thank you very much!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-radio-app/d8a835d5-ae17-4630-ad48-9d61fd40dfc9
  3. What is the best radio app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best radio app?: Hi,What is the best radio app? Can I find it in the Microsoft Store?Thank you very much!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-radio-app/d8a835d5-ae17-4630-ad48-9d61fd40dfc9
  4. What is the best antivirus app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the best antivirus app: With links if possible submitted by /u/killer987xn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1su79/what_is_the_best_antivirus_app/
  5. What if you installed the 2 SAME program?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What if you installed the 2 SAME program?: So imagine like you uninstall a program but then you want it back, but then you remember the time that you uninstalled it and you have leftover file of it. Ok I'm not talking about downloading 2 programs at the same time, I'm talking about the leftover like in the C drive...
  6. What's the best weather app?

What's the best weather app?: What's the best weather app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-app/7a63da5b-f1bd-4d5b-916c-8acf8b3fed55
  7. What's the Best Program to Check for Malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What's the Best Program to Check for Malware?: I'd like to know what's the best program to check for malware on my PC? 110997
  8. What is the best email to have?

in Browsers and Email
    What is the best email to have?: What is the best email to have? My provider screw my email up so I'm asking what would the be the best email to have no matter what provider you have? 80967
  9. Best forum for programming Windows Apps?

Best forum for programming Windows Apps?: Please advise on a forum for Windows 10 programming. I'm looking to both re-write apps for desktop and new apps for my Windows Phone. Having used C for most of my life I'm now progressing to C# and XAML. 22832
  10. Whats the best Torrent program?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whats the best Torrent program?: I have been using bitlord, but I'm thinking of going to another torrent program. So which is the best? 26163