Windows 10: What is the best site to download Firefox. It's most confusing. Should I use Microsoft or...

Discus and support What is the best site to download Firefox. It's most confusing. Should I use Microsoft or... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am running a PC with Windows 10 - Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2788... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Samtheman#, Mar 25, 2023.

1. What is the best site to download Firefox. It's most confusing. Should I use Microsoft or...

I am running a PC with Windows 10 - Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2788

:)

Samtheman#, Mar 25, 2023

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 25, 2023
  3. User Account Confusions

Certainly am ! First to uninstall Malwarebytes and disable Secure Boot. Then I am good to go.

Left starting until I could get a clear run,

DOWNLOADING ISO
    I am confused by the Download Menus which suggest downloading twice which is fine but in
    between seems to suggest downloading and UPDATING Windows 10. I seem to remember being warned at some stage updating Windows could cause confusion. Should I ignore this Dialogue - menu - step and proceed straight to downloading from the Microsoft site ?

Also I need the mouse to work efficiently is it ok
    a) to leave it in and/or
    b) to remove it an put it back during the Repair install ?

The touch pad is unreliable and only seems to work intermittently,

PostmanPuzzled, Mar 25, 2023
  4. What is the best site to download Firefox. It's most confusing. Should I use Microsoft or...

Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

What is the best site to download Firefox. It's most confusing. Should I use Microsoft or...

1. What is the best site to download Firefox. It's most confusing. Should I use Microsoft or... - Similar Threads - best site download

2. What should i do, when the Bitlocker recovery site on microsoft is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should i do, when the Bitlocker recovery site on microsoft is not working.: Hello there.I need help to fix the not working Bitlocker recovery key site. I already tried all kind's of stuff like, change device/ internet, delete cache and cookies and open in privat tab. Now the funny part is, that i go to an high placed ict school, where you have to...
  3. What should i do, when the Bitlocker recovery site on microsoft is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should i do, when the Bitlocker recovery site on microsoft is not working.: Hello there.I need help to fix the not working Bitlocker recovery key site. I already tried all kind's of stuff like, change device/ internet, delete cache and cookies and open in privat tab. Now the funny part is, that i go to an high placed ict school, where you have to...
  4. What should i do, when the Bitlocker recovery site on microsoft is not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What should i do im confused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should i do im confused: Hello everyone, i bought a new laptop without an Os, the seller then configured it with windows 11 through a usb device, everything went normal besides two major things. A problem to install/download the latest windows 22h2 update, but for me the most concerning issue is that...
  6. What should i do im confused

What should i do im confused: Hello everyone, i bought a new laptop without an Os, the seller then configured it with windows 11 through a usb device, everything went normal besides two major things. A problem to install/download the latest windows 22h2 update, but for me the most concerning issue is that...
  7. What Is The Best Firefox Clone??

What Is The Best Firefox Clone??: I have been using Pale Moon for like 5 or 6 years now the last 5 to 7 version have all been crap they crash way to much time to dump it. What is the best Firefox clone other than Pale Moon that is really stable??
  8. Opera/Chrome/Firefox are really slow, dont access most of the site.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opera/Chrome/Firefox are really slow, dont access most of the site.: Hi, i have Dell xps 8700 win 10 version 1809 After i update to 1809 my browser don't work they go really slow and most of the time cant access website Only Edge is working... which i use right now to post this problem. So far I tried everything I found on the internet...
  9. What Is The Safest Site to Download Firefox to My Computer?

in Browsers and Email
    What Is The Safest Site to Download Firefox to My Computer?: IE11 is giving me problems and I don't like Edge. I want to download Firefox also to my computer as a 3rd alternative browser. I've been told to go to CNET website to safely do so. Is this the site you recommend to use to download a new Firefox browser, I'm in the US if that...
  10. Best site to download monitors drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best site to download monitors drivers?: Hello Anyone has a suggestion for a clean site where I could download proper drivers for my monitors? I did found some site and all of them want to install a .exe program. I don't want to mess with my PC and install unknown software application. My monitors (I got 4)...