Windows 10: What is the best substitute for Wunderlist, now that Microsoft bought it out and destroyed it?

Discus and support What is the best substitute for Wunderlist, now that Microsoft bought it out and destroyed it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just want a simple **** program to keep LISTS on; I don't want a summary of my day; I don't want to know what's coming up; I just want to KEEP A FEW... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by renllawkram, Jun 9, 2020.

1. What is the best substitute for Wunderlist, now that Microsoft bought it out and destroyed it?

I just want a simple **** program to keep LISTS on; I don't want a summary of my day; I don't want to know what's coming up; I just want to KEEP A FEW **** LISTS, WITH ITEMS LISTED IN THE ORDERI **** CHOOSE, and preferably with the ability to sync between devices

I was just going to continue using Wunderlist and ignore the annoying "...will not sync..." message, but as of this evening making an edit to Wunderlist seems to invoke an endless loop wherein my edit never makes it into memory.

This makes me think MS has sabotaged it to force a migration to their stupid, unnecessarily complicated i.e., "sophisticated", new app.

It totally mystifies me how ANYBODY can believe that THEIR limited choice of list organizing formats will satisfy several million people, and that nobody might want to organize his lists differently.

Are they really stupid, or is there some reason they want to force users to use their format????

Can anyone help me? Recommendations?

:)

renllawkram, Jun 9, 2020

2. Cortana and Wunderlist

Hi,

Your Wunderlist account should be connected to your Cortana's notebook to ensure that your Wunderlist app will work with Cortana. Follow the steps below:

• Tap the microphone next to the Cortana icon and say Create a Holiday Planning list.
    • Once the new list appear, tap on Do more in Wunderlist.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions in signing in to your Wunderlist account.

Should you need further help, feel free to update us.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft to Shut Down Wunderlist on May 6th, 2020

Source: https://www.wunderlist.com/blog/join...r-new-journey/

Brink, Jun 9, 2020
  4. What is the best substitute for Wunderlist, now that Microsoft bought it out and destroyed it?

to do VS wunderlist

I have wunderlist and now MS to do list...Can you still forward email to your account?

VinceAndrich, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

What is the best substitute for Wunderlist, now that Microsoft bought it out and destroyed it?

1. What is the best substitute for Wunderlist, now that Microsoft bought it out and destroyed it? - Similar Threads - best substitute Wunderlist

2. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's Best !: Hi again, just been looking at my "Default apps" and wondered if I have the best! Looks like my music is set to "Windows Music player", my videos set to open with "Films and tv" and photo viewer with "Photo" ! All recommended by Microsoft ! I have tried VLC over the years but...
  3. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's Best !: Hi again, just been looking at my "Default apps" and wondered if I have the best! Looks like my music is set to "Windows Music player", my videos set to open with "Films and tv" and photo viewer with "Photo" ! All recommended by Microsoft ! I have tried VLC over the years but...
  4. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Forced Update Destroyed My Harddrive. And the best solution provided is now I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Forced Update Destroyed My Harddrive. And the best solution provided is now I...: Case Number is 1516583654. Microsoft made an automatic update last Saturday, January 16, 2021 on my Surface Pro 6. The tablet restarted and the update was occurring. At some point during the update, it went to a blue screen that provided an error message and a QR code to...
  6. What’s the best uninstaller out there

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s the best uninstaller out there: What’s the best uninstaller out there that is free and won’t leave any files behind? submitted by /u/Mikeyyyy27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikszyo/whats_the_best_uninstaller_out_there/
  7. WMC substitute?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMC substitute?: I installed Windows 10 on a new HDD that was in my Laptop. So the WMC that comes with Win 7 was not installed. And because I knew that fact, I installed RP 18 and then, later, the VLC media player. But the results were the same. Only a one minute from the DVD is played, and...
  8. whats the best cleaner out there?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    whats the best cleaner out there?: submitted by /u/Fazlul101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frs1q1/whats_the_best_cleaner_out_there/
  9. to do VS wunderlist

in Windows 10 Customization
    to do VS wunderlist: I have wunderlist and now MS to do list...Can you still forward email to your account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-do-vs-wunderlist/cd88bd3a-4392-491f-a13f-825c5d45b393
  10. What are the best free antivirus programs right now?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What are the best free antivirus programs right now?: I've used Malwarebytes + Windows Defender for years now to protect my PC and remove malware/viruses whenever I get something nasty. But lately Malwarebytes looks like its moving away from that basic, free program that I was so good. Can anyone confirm or deny its loss of...