Windows 10: What is the best tool to convert code from Java to .NET Core

Discus and support What is the best tool to convert code from Java to .NET Core in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a requirement for converting Java code into .NET Core, and have been trying to find a good tool for doing code conversion. I could find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PrasadMicrosoft, Jun 15, 2020.

1. What is the best tool to convert code from Java to .NET Core

I have a requirement for converting Java code into .NET Core, and have been trying to find a good tool for doing code conversion. I could find a Microsoft tool, JLCA which was used for conversion. But, this tool is a old version and doesn't get installed on Windows 10 and also seems like it is deprecated.

Any suggested tools that can be used for Java to .NET Core conversion?

:)

PrasadMicrosoft, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

.NET Core 3 for Windows Desktop

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/dotne...ndows-desktop/

Brink, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    .NET Core 1.0 is now released!

Source: .NET Core 1.0 is now released! - Scott Hanselman

Brink, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

What is the best tool to convert code from Java to .NET Core

Announcing .NET Core, .NET Native and NuGet Updates in VS 2017 RC

Read more: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dot...in-vs-2017-rc/

Brink, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

What is the best tool to convert code from Java to .NET Core

1. What is the best tool to convert code from Java to .NET Core - Similar Threads - best tool convert

2. What is the best user migration tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best user migration tool?: When reinstalling/replacing PC's or moving PC/user to Azure, we would like to be able to keep the users complete desktop experience somehow.When a user logs in to Azure, or onto a newly deployed PC, they start with spending hours attempting to set up things visually "the way...
  3. What is the best user migration tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best user migration tool?: When reinstalling/replacing PC's or moving PC/user to Azure, we would like to be able to keep the users complete desktop experience somehow.When a user logs in to Azure, or onto a newly deployed PC, they start with spending hours attempting to set up things visually "the way...
  4. What is the best user migration tool?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Convert vb.net code to c#.net and vice-versa.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Convert vb.net code to c#.net and vice-versa.: Hello,How I can convert vb.net code to c#.net and vice-versa. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-vbnet-code-to-cnet-and-vice-versa/1048ef51-a4bb-4c99-9b1f-1a4d6043b4d7
  6. Convert vb.net code to c#.net and vice-versa.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert vb.net code to c#.net and vice-versa.: Hello,How I can convert vb.net code to c#.net and vice-versa. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-vbnet-code-to-cnet-and-vice-versa/1048ef51-a4bb-4c99-9b1f-1a4d6043b4d7
  7. Net core 3.1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Net core 3.1: Dear Microsoft, I downloaded net core 3.1 approximately 1 hour ago, after i installed it i couldn't write in the search bar, after that i tried to restart my computer and uninstall the program but no succes. -Szabó Márk...
  8. What is the best OST to PST Converter Software?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the best OST to PST Converter Software?: As we all know that the MS Outlook is desktop email client and saves the mailbox data in two types of data files named as OST file and PST file. An OST file is offline storage data file and PST is personal storage file which is directly importable to Outlook. "Sometimes the...
  9. .NET Core tooling update for Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Core tooling update for Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2: Another preview of Visual Studio 2019, another update on the cool stuff going into it! We’re pleased to announce some updates to the .NET Core tools for Visual Studio 2019. You can try these changes out starting with Preview 2. We’d love for you to try out these new features...
  10. Updating Visual Studio 2017 RC – .NET Core Tooling improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Updating Visual Studio 2017 RC – .NET Core Tooling improvements: This post was co-authored by Joe Morris, a Senior Program Manager on the .NET Team and David Carmona, a Principal Program Manager Lead on the .NET Team. Today, an update to Visual Studio 2017 RC was announced. As part of this update, we have made several enhancements and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. JLCA Visual Studio 2019