Windows 10: What is the best USB Dongle for connecting Win10 Desktop to Bose QC 35 headphones?

Discus and support What is the best USB Dongle for connecting Win10 Desktop to Bose QC 35 headphones? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We have many win 10 machines. some have built in Blue Tooth some do not. We have tried some dongle brands and cannot get them to work. What brands and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Artongus, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Artongus Win User

What is the best USB Dongle for connecting Win10 Desktop to Bose QC 35 headphones?

We have many win 10 machines. some have built in Blue Tooth some do not. We have tried some dongle brands and cannot get them to work. What brands and models work best for others? Should we be looking for a unified dongle or is that only for keyboards and mice? we love win 10 and we love the Bose QC 35 headphones. recommendations would be appreciated.

:)

Artongus, Oct 20, 2020

2. Wireless Bose QC 35 II headphones (not connecting)

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to connect my Bose QC 35 II headphones to my personal laptop (Windows 10), it's not showing my device at all although my Bluetooth is turned on & even after it showed my device on a couple of occasions and tried to connect, system came
    back and showed me an error to make sure your headphones are not disconnected and yes they were in the pairing mode.

Problem is now that I can't even see my device on the list and it has just disappeared. I did everything I could from looking at solutions from the Bose's forum page to clearing my headset Bluetooth history to even allowing my laptop to access other Bluetooth
    devices by checking the box, but nothing has worked out and it is frustrating the heck outta me right now.

If you know anything besides what I have mentioned above, your help would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

JabranKhan, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Abhi.C Win User
    Issues with connecting Bose QC 35 2 with Windows 10

Dears,

Windows 10 doesn't connect to Bose QC 35 (2). Tried every possibly troubleshooting step available out there but of no help. I am using a Dell XPS 13 (2018 model) running on Windows 10.

• Bluetooth drivers updated
    • Unpair and repaired Bluetooth device
    • Uninstalled Bluetooth drivers and reinstalled
    • Updated Windows 10 to the latest version
    Any help would be of real help, please.

Thanks in advance!

Abhi.C, Oct 20, 2020
  4. pwintour Win User

What is the best USB Dongle for connecting Win10 Desktop to Bose QC 35 headphones?

Bose QC 35 II microphone not detected in Window 10

Hi

I have the same issues with this
    but the solution is not working for me. I can hear audio fine but Windows is not recognising the QC 35 II microphone so I can't use them for video conferences.

• I'm running Windows 1909.
    • I've run Bose update and everything is up to date.
    • I've unpaid the headphones, uninstalled the Bluetooth drivers (Bose QC35 II, Bose QC35 II Avrcp Transport, and Bluetooth LE Generic Attribute Service), restarted the PC and re-paired
    • I've checked Microphone Privacy (so that apps can access the microphone).
    And it still doesn't work. Apparently it is an issue with the drivers which began in August 2019 with a Windows update. The headphones work fine on my Mac so I'm confident it is a windows driver issue. There are many other posts with similar issues.

How can I fix this?

pwintour, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

1. What is the best USB Dongle for connecting Win10 Desktop to Bose QC 35 headphones? - Similar Threads - best USB Dongle

2. Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio: Hi, as well as other thousands of peopple I also have issue with my headset, which Windows persist in not working. My heaset model is Bose QQC 35II, I am using a Blutooth sticker, puggled on my computer USB. Windows recognizes my device, connect to it, the speaker is working,...
  3. Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio: Hi, as well as other thousands of peopple I also have issue with my headset, which Windows persist in not working. My heaset model is Bose QQC 35II, I am using a Blutooth sticker, puggled on my computer USB. Windows recognizes my device, connect to it, the speaker is working,...
  4. Connecting Bose QC 35 II to Computer Using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Bose QC 35 II to Computer Using Windows 10: I have two desktop compters: an iBuyPower 7PC5FQI and an ASUS S300MA. I recently had to update my Windows 10 with the latest version as I was locked out of my older version on the iBuyPower computer. Since that time I have been unable to use my Bose QC 35 II headphones as I...
  5. Connecting Bose QC 35 II to Computer Using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Bose QC 35 II to Computer Using Windows 10: I have two desktop compters: an iBuyPower 7PC5FQI and an ASUS S300MA. I recently had to update my Windows 10 with the latest version as I was locked out of my older version on the iBuyPower computer. Since that time I have been unable to use my Bose QC 35 II headphones as I...
  6. Connecting Bose QC 35 II to Computer Using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio Delay with Bose QC 35 II

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Delay with Bose QC 35 II: Can I fix my audio delay on the Bose QC 35 II under Windows 10? Streaming music is no problem but playing games is not so good with it. Thats the dongle that I use. Both devices have BT 4.0. submitted by /u/Predocator7 [link] [comments]...
  8. Bose QC 35 II microphone not detected in Window 10

Bose QC 35 II microphone not detected in Window 10: Hi I have the same issues with this post but the solution is not working for me. I can hear audio fine but Windows is not recognising the QC 35 II microphone so I can't use them for video conferences. I'm running Windows 1909. I've run Bose update and everything is...
  9. Issues with connecting Bose QC 35 2 with Windows 10

Issues with connecting Bose QC 35 2 with Windows 10: Dears, Windows 10 doesn't connect to Bose QC 35 (2). Tried every possibly troubleshooting step available out there but of no help. I am using a Dell XPS 13 (2018 model) running on Windows 10. Bluetooth drivers updated Unpair and repaired Bluetooth device Uninstalled...
  10. BOSE QC 35 II and Windows 10 Music Control

BOSE QC 35 II and Windows 10 Music Control: Hello, I am using qc35ii from bose with my windows 10 pc. Previously, I was able to change/play/pause tracks and control volume via control buttons on my headphone. But I think after a windows update, now I can only control volume and long hold of the control button...