Windows 10: What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10

Discus and support What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm confused. How do I actually install drivers in Windows 10? Does windows install them automatically for me? Or should I go to my manufacturer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sifat Ullah, Feb 23, 2022.

1. What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10

I'm confused. How do I actually install drivers in Windows 10? Does windows install them automatically for me? Or should I go to my manufacturer website and download drivers from them and disable device installation service?

:)

Sifat Ullah, Feb 23, 2022

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 23, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 23, 2022
  4. What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 23, 2022
Thema:

What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10

1. What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10 - Similar Threads - best installing drivers

2. What is the best way to re-install Windows 10 clean install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best way to re-install Windows 10 clean install?: Is there a difference between re-installing Windows 10 from a USB flash drive where the .ISO is stored, and re-installing Windows 10 from the settings, "Settings -> Update & Security -> Recovery -> Get started" using the Cloud download option?People in IT forums keep telling...
  3. What is the best way to re-install Windows 10 clean install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best way to re-install Windows 10 clean install?: Is there a difference between re-installing Windows 10 from a USB flash drive where the .ISO is stored, and re-installing Windows 10 from the settings, "Settings -> Update & Security -> Recovery -> Get started" using the Cloud download option?People in IT forums keep telling...
  4. What is the best way to re-install Windows 10 clean install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10: I'm confused. How do I actually install drivers in Windows 10? Does windows install them automatically for me? Or should I go to my manufacturer website and download drivers from them and disable device installation service?...
  6. What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10: I'm confused. How do I actually install drivers in Windows 10? Does windows install them automatically for me? Or should I go to my manufacturer website and download drivers from them and disable device installation service?...
  7. What is the best way to backup Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the best way to backup Windows 10?: want to back up my information which would be the best option to perform this action correctly? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-backup-windows-10/8b1960d1-df2a-4468-a139-835916a4f707
  8. What is best way to install new Graphics card (driver and card)?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What is best way to install new Graphics card (driver and card)?: I'm replacing my NVidia GTX750Ti card (it has a problem) with an NVidia GTX1050Ti. This is a Win10 x64 system. I downloaded the latest drivers for the card. It used to be said that one should uninstall the old driver first then install card, boot up, and install new drivers....
  9. What's the best way to feedback on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's the best way to feedback on Windows 10?: I would like to recommend that MS stop f***ing around with the Control Panel. - If you want to add a new item, fine. But don't remove the old one because then we have to work to learn to find the new one as we waste valuable time. - If you want to add a new menu, maybe not...
  10. Whats the best way to install WIn 10 on a new PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Whats the best way to install WIn 10 on a new PC?: I was looking around and it seems very confused. Because it's a new PC it needs the cheaper OEM software, but this seems to be only supplied on disc. Rather odd considering many builds don't even have a disc player now. I see I can just download the source to create an...