Windows 10: What is the best way/software to get the latest drivers for my PC?

Discus and support What is the best way/software to get the latest drivers for my PC? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've always used Driver Booster by Iobit to update my drivers, but sometimes it installs the wrong drivers (especially in regards to Realtek Audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by melkiadeswin10, Sep 24, 2019.

1. What is the best way/software to get the latest drivers for my PC?

Hi,

I've always used Driver Booster by Iobit to update my drivers, but sometimes it installs the wrong drivers (especially in regards to Realtek Audio drivers). Windows Update also doesn't do a very good job of finding missing drivers or updating old ones. And also my manufacturer's website lists old drivers for my PC, as I can find newer ones on the web. What is the best way to update my drivers? How do you guys update yours?
    P.S. Also my BIOS as well, how can I know what is the latest BIOS version available?

:)

melkiadeswin10, Sep 24, 2019

2. Latest Drivers

Hi Gavin,

The error message that you receive when playing Scrap Mechanic is possibly caused by an outdated graphics card driver. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried to update the graphics card driver on your PC?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

In the meantime, make sure that you install all the critical and important updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link

We also suggest that you determine which version of DirectX is currently on your computer. 

• Click Start, and then type dxdiag in the search box. 
    • Hit Enter. 
    • Under the System tab, make sure that the DirectX Version is DirectX 12. 

Loraine Mon, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Cannot update the latest HSPA driver.

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for posting in Community, I understand your concern and we will try to assist you in the best way we can.

I would suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue persist:

Steps:

1. Un-install the both the data card software completely from your system.

2. Re-install both the USB data card.

3. Visit Dell website and download the latest HSPA driver and install it.

Note: If you cannot find drivers for Windows 10, you can download the latest driver update and install in compatibility mode.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

What is the best way/software to get the latest drivers for my PC?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

What is the best way/software to get the latest drivers for my PC?

1. What is the best way/software to get the latest drivers for my PC? - Similar Threads - best software latest

2. What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10: I'm confused. How do I actually install drivers in Windows 10? Does windows install them automatically for me? Or should I go to my manufacturer website and download drivers from them and disable device installation service?...
  3. What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10: I'm confused. How do I actually install drivers in Windows 10? Does windows install them automatically for me? Or should I go to my manufacturer website and download drivers from them and disable device installation service?...
  4. What is the best way of installing drivers for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. What is the best Antiviruse software?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is the best Antiviruse software?: Please name the best Antiviruses software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-the-best-antiviruse-software/63bd7110-b391-4907-ab3b-d450285b6fc6
  6. What is the best way to add 'tags' to videos on my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the best way to add 'tags' to videos on my PC?: I tried to just put them in the video title but i run out of room. Is there a way to do this? submitted by /u/FinancialJello4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g8w1th/what_is_the_best_way_to_add_tags_to_videos_on_my/
  7. What is the best driver updater software for my Windows systems?

What is the best driver updater software for my Windows systems?: I need the best Windows drivers for my personal systems. Because Some time ago I purchased a new HP laptop. Right now my laptop is working properly. But I need the appropriate driver for webcam work on my laptop. Because of the correct drivers will help the hardware on my...
  8. What is the best way/software to get the latest drivers for my PC?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the best way/software to get the latest drivers for my PC?: Hi, I've always used Driver Booster by Iobit to update my drivers, but sometimes it installs the wrong drivers (especially in regards to Realtek Audio drivers). Windows Update also doesn't do a very good job of finding missing drivers or updating old ones. And also my...
  9. What's the best way to connect my micro system to my PC?

What's the best way to connect my micro system to my PC?: My PC is running Windows 10 and apparently my PC has no bluetooth. My Pioneer micro system has bluetooth but of course I can't use it on my PC. It also has wi-fi though and both my PC and micro system are connected to my router (PC by ethernet and micro system by wi-fi). So...
  10. What is the best driver updater software for 2018?

What is the best driver updater software for 2018?: Hi I always thought that the computer can automatically update its application when new version came online. But yesterday i heard from my friend that there are many driver updater software which are used sometimes. But i want to ask whether these updating software are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. THE BEST WAY FOR drivers