Windows 10: What is the best way to backup Windows 10?

Discus and support What is the best way to backup Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; want to back up my information which would be the best option to perform this action correctly? Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bht11, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Bht11 Win User

What is the best way to backup Windows 10?

want to back up my information which would be the best option to perform this action correctly?

Thanks in advance

:)

Bht11, Feb 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

1. What is the best way to backup Windows 10? - Similar Threads - best backup

2. Best Way To Backup Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Way To Backup Windows?: HiI have found in the past that the methods offered by Windows just don't work!Image: fine but the installation media can never find it and there is no search, so not an option.I have tried other backup software but whatever I tried had issues that led me to lose trust I...
  3. Best Way To Backup Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Way To Backup Windows?: HiI have found in the past that the methods offered by Windows just don't work!Image: fine but the installation media can never find it and there is no search, so not an option.I have tried other backup software but whatever I tried had issues that led me to lose trust I...
  4. Best Way To Backup Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Which is the best software app to backup Win 11

Which is the best software app to backup Win 11: There are lots of apps to backup Windows, which ones have a proven track record for accuracy and reliability.Don't know which one to pick, paid or free app?Thnk you,...
  6. Which is the best software app to backup Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is the best software app to backup Win 11: There are lots of apps to backup Windows, which ones have a proven track record for accuracy and reliability.Don't know which one to pick, paid or free app?Thnk you,...
  7. What is the best software to make image backups in Windows 11 to an external drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best software to make image backups in Windows 11 to an external drive?: I don't want to mess with the VSS and SPP error on backing up in Win 11, so I want to purchase the best sorftware to do image backups to external drives.Can you recommend one?...
  8. What is the best software to make image backups in Windows 11 to an external drive?

What is the best software to make image backups in Windows 11 to an external drive?: I don't want to mess with the VSS and SPP error on backing up in Win 11, so I want to purchase the best sorftware to do image backups to external drives.Can you recommend one?...
  9. I need help using OneDrive backup to my best advantage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help using OneDrive backup to my best advantage: OneDrive seems designed to be the master and my laptop the slave. It seems my laptop backs up what OneDrive insists on storing in the cloud. I want it to work the other way around. I want to work primarily on my laptop, and only use OneDrive to back up selected files only.I...
  10. I need help using OneDrive backup to my best advantage

I need help using OneDrive backup to my best advantage: OneDrive seems designed to be the master and my laptop the slave. It seems my laptop backs up what OneDrive insists on storing in the cloud. I want it to work the other way around. I want to work primarily on my laptop, and only use OneDrive to back up selected files only.I...