Windows 10: What is the best way to Record Screen on Windows

Discus and support What is the best way to Record Screen on Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know that there are so many ways to record screen on pc. windows 10 has a feature to record screen without installing any sofrware. But I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeoStandy, Jan 8, 2019.

1. LeoStandy Win User

What is the best way to Record Screen on Windows

I know that there are so many ways to record screen on pc. windows 10 has a feature to record screen without installing any sofrware. But I want to know what is the best way? any suggestions or methods? BTW, I want to record the actions when I am making a video tutorial about how to make a powerpoint.

:)

LeoStandy, Jan 8, 2019

2. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Jan 8, 2019
  3. renee1219 Win User
    Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

Crazzzzzyyyy quick question but can this be used for things other then apps and games. Such as a way to record a program or a browser for helping make tutorials. The way I understand "Snipping Tool" can take screen shots as well as custom cutouts of the screen your on. And the "Steps Recorder" records the steps taken and can also apply notes to the steps. But can the Game Bar record things like a tutorial steps. Like by recording your screen as a video rather then just steps. Like I said above Crazy Question.

renee1219, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. What is the best way to Record Screen on Windows - Similar Threads - best Record Screen

2. Windows10 best free screen recorder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 best free screen recorder?: What is the best free screen recorder for windows 10? submitted by /u/sacvv05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c5akai/windows10_best_free_screen_recorder/
  3. What's Best Screen Recorder for PC without Watermark?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's Best Screen Recorder for PC without Watermark?: I am looking for recommendations for a screen recorder for PC without watermark. I have tried a few options, but they all seem to have limitations, either with the quality of the recording or a watermark being added to the final product. I need a screen recorder that can...
  4. What's Best Screen Recorder for PC without Watermark?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's Best Screen Recorder for PC without Watermark?: I am looking for recommendations for a screen recorder for PC without watermark. I have tried a few options, but they all seem to have limitations, either with the quality of the recording or a watermark being added to the final product. I need a screen recorder that can...
  5. What's the Best Way to Manage Fonts on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's the Best Way to Manage Fonts on Windows 10?: In prepping for my imminent switch from Macs to PC, I've been reading/watching information of the default method for installing fonts. Is this the way most people use? What about large numbers of fonts ( a mix of downloads and commercial foundry, mostly TTF). What's the best...
  6. What's the best way to backup OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What's the best way to backup OneDrive?: I am liking OneDrive a lot, and I love the whole aspect of only downloading what I need to any device when I need it. Saves lots of storage on my laptops, but I have access to everything I need. That said, I don't like the idea of OneDrive being the only place where all of...
  7. What is the best way to backup Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the best way to backup Windows 10?: want to back up my information which would be the best option to perform this action correctly? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-backup-windows-10/8b1960d1-df2a-4468-a139-835916a4f707
  8. What Would Be The Best Way To Do This?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Would Be The Best Way To Do This?: I have an Acer Aspire E5-575G-53VG and I am wanting to do a completely new Windows 10 install, swapping/upgrading my OS hard drive to a brand new SSD... and I want to make sure there is a hidden recovery partition after new Windows install. I was told to use Windows 10...
  9. What Is Best Way To Obtain 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Is Best Way To Obtain 1903: I noticed that Win10 1903 is now available for download and would like to update my desktop. I am in no hurry but my question is do I need to go ahead and download it myself or should I just wait for the update to be sent from Microsoft to my computer. I have been reading the...
  10. What's the best way to feedback on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's the best way to feedback on Windows 10?: I would like to recommend that MS stop f***ing around with the Control Panel. - If you want to add a new item, fine. But don't remove the old one because then we have to work to learn to find the new one as we waste valuable time. - If you want to add a new menu, maybe not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen recorder what to know