Windows 10: what is the best windows 10 redstoe 1903 or windows 10 pro

Discus and support what is the best windows 10 redstoe 1903 or windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what is the best windows 10 redstoe 1903 or windows 10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Awgamer199, Sep 16, 2019.

1. what is the best windows 10 redstoe 1903 or windows 10 pro

what is the best windows 10 redstoe 1903 or windows 10 pro

:)

Awgamer199, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Sep 16, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

1. what is the best windows 10 redstoe 1903 or windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - best redstoe 1903

2. What is the best hard drive for Surface pro 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the best hard drive for Surface pro 10?: What is the best hard drive for Surface pro 10? submitted by /u/JulietClarkeBio [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpr5xt/what_is_the_best_hard_drive_for_surface_pro_10/
  3. what will be the best antivirus for windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what will be the best antivirus for windows 10: thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-will-be-the-best-antivirus-for-windows-10/434a0c4d-5f73-4738-895a-604fbcb6edbc
  4. Best way to create a default profile with windows 10 Pro 64bit version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to create a default profile with windows 10 Pro 64bit version 1903: I have already gone the route of trying to create an unattend file which was never a requirement prior to Win10. Using the kit with 1903 became a complete joke in itself. Within the instructions it states you have to open the window image file on a PC that has version 1809...
  5. What Is Best Way To Obtain 1903

What Is Best Way To Obtain 1903: I noticed that Win10 1903 is now available for download and would like to update my desktop. I am in no hurry but my question is do I need to go ahead and download it myself or should I just wait for the update to be sent from Microsoft to my computer. I have been reading the...
  6. fresh install of Windows 10 Pro, what is the best free antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fresh install of Windows 10 Pro, what is the best free antivirus: I just rebuilt a Lenovo Edge laptop and installed Windows 10 pro on it, it is using the windows defender security but wondering what the best free antivirus is for windows 10 pro since I do not want to have issues with it and also do not want to have to reinstall the os due...
  7. Whats the Best Windows 10 Cleaner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whats the Best Windows 10 Cleaner?: I want to know whats the best win 10 cleaners to clean out my system for performance and speed. Let me know. 75967
  8. Whats the best Defragger for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whats the best Defragger for Windows 10?: My son has a laptop and he uses the built in Windows 10 defragger. Constantly says 0% defrag. I just installed and ran Piriform Defraggler. It says 9% fragged. (10 gig+) and it needs 24 hrs to defrag. I have no idea which one is correct, but is there a better one that I can...
  9. What's the best Windows 10 Build?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's the best Windows 10 Build?: What's the best Windows 10 Build? This is what I got ; [img] 39990
  10. What is the best upgrade path for 8.1 to 10 pro

What is the best upgrade path for 8.1 to 10 pro: I just purchased a new windows 8.1 laptop. I need to upgrade to a Pro version. my previous laptop was 7 pro. As I would rather not have to learn two new operating systems (have not worked with either 8 or 10 yet) - I thought I would get to 10 pro as soon as possible....