Windows 10: What is the best windows version for professional working?

Discus and support What is the best windows version for professional working? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As a professional person, I have to do a lot of job/task within my laptop. Now I am usingwindows 10 pro. But some the working time I saw my pc was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hr Hamid, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Hr Hamid Win User

What is the best windows version for professional working?

As a professional person, I have to do a lot of job/task within my laptop. Now I am usingwindows 10 pro. But some the working time I saw my pc was not working properly. It's slow down, hanged, stopped. That time I was feeling very aggressive behavior. Now, what should I do for a job? I just want a version knowledge.

:)

Hr Hamid, Jan 14, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

1. What is the best windows version for professional working? - Similar Threads - best version professional

2. What's the best professional text-to-speech software, and what's the best professional...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the best professional text-to-speech software, and what's the best professional...: I want to buy AI text-to-speech software that will read web pages to me and sound natural. What the best one? I also want to buy speech-to-text software so I can type with my voice. What the best one? Ideally it can learn names and new slang also. Currently use PC. Could...
  3. What's Best !

in Windows 10 Customization
    What's Best !: Hi again, just been looking at my "Default apps" and wondered if I have the best! Looks like my music is set to "Windows Music player", my videos set to open with "Films and tv" and photo viewer with "Photo" ! All recommended by Microsoft ! I have tried VLC over the years but...
  4. Which windows version is best for office work?

Which windows version is best for office work?: Hello Guys, I'm recently working with Inox Steel India. So for office, I want to know which windows version is bestWindows 7 orWindows 10? Waiting for a positive reply....
  5. Which windows version is best for office work?

Which windows version is best for office work?: Hey guys, I'm recently working on Startubefittings. So for office, I want to know which windows version is best windows 7 or windows 10? waiting for suggestion guys....
  6. Which windows version is best for office work?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Which windows version is best for office work?: Hey guys, I'm recently working onAnanka Fasteners. So for office, I want to know which windows version is bestwindows 7 or windows 10? waiting for suggestion guys....
  7. what windows 10 version is best for gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what windows 10 version is best for gaming?: I use Win 10 Pro 1809. All games that I play run smoothly. BF1/BF5, Witcher 3, Sekiro:SDT. Played Anthem for like 20 hours, never had any performance issues. I had my concerns when switching from 7 to 10, but once I installed it and got familiar with it I realized that its...
  8. Best Professional Photo Editors for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Professional Photo Editors for Windows: I'm a techie, but on the side I'm also a pro photographer. I just put together this list of the 13 best professional photo editors for Windows. Compatibility on these is currently Windows 7 through Windows 10. Cheers! Ben...
  9. What is the best version of Windows and IE for HP pavillion x360

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the best version of Windows and IE for HP pavillion x360: I'm running Windows 8.1 with Internet Explorer 11. I was upgraded to Windows 10 & don't know which IE it was using b/c Im just now learning all this myself, I didnt even know you could choose etc. Long story but I had to do a factory reset. Now I would like to know info and...
  10. What is best, Repair or Reinstall version 1709...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is best, Repair or Reinstall version 1709...: Running windows 10 - 64 bit I've been trying to repair all the stuff that windows update caused. Every time I turn around I find a new problem and problems and more problems. The first update attempt froze at 33 percent. The second update attempt installed but looks like...