Windows 10: What is the best Windows10 gaming laptop I can buy for around $600-800 dollar range?

Discus and support What is the best Windows10 gaming laptop I can buy for around $600-800 dollar range? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It would be great if it was on amazon or Best Buy. submitted by /u/MasterBaqua [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MasterBaqua, Jul 31, 2020.

1. What is the best Windows10 gaming laptop I can buy for around $600-800 dollar range?

/u/MasterBaqua, Jul 31, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 31, 2020
  3. How to make 800 x 600 game become full screen on laptop

I have a number of games that run in an 800 x 600 resolution. I have wide screen monitors on my PC and they scale perfectly to become full screen on my PC's but on my laptop the games appear in a borderless window. The window takes up approx 3/4 of the screen but it's not full screen. Is there a setting I can use to make the window full screen? and how do I do this?

My laptop is a HP Envy 2017 (i5-7500u model)
    OS is Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
    Games are typically java games

Many thanks for any help

Mike

mike bike kite, Jul 31, 2020
  4. What is the best Windows10 gaming laptop I can buy for around $600-800 dollar range?

best current laptop for around the £300 mark

300 pounds is 456.42 US Dollars.

for $450 you'll be hard-pressed to find a decent laptop with anything but the very basic, bare minimum.

Not only that, but I think that Europe prices for electronics are higher than US prices.

My advice is if that's all you have, then:
    • Save some money first then buy $600+ [USD] when you can afford it, or
    • Buy a used laptop. It won't be cutting-edge but you'll get a lot more bang for your buck with only $450

vawrvawerawe, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

What is the best Windows10 gaming laptop I can buy for around $600-800 dollar range?

1. What is the best Windows10 gaming laptop I can buy for around $600-800 dollar range? - Similar Threads - best Windows10 gaming

2. I'm stuck in 800×600 resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck in 800×600 resolution: One of my games is stuck in that resolution lately. I checked it in its properties ,but no problem. Some other games go into the resolution, too but could not open and juat give me an error.I alao checked device manager and drivers were shown working properly.More or less, I...
  3. Best PC for 600€?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best PC for 600€?: (*important* this question is only for true computer experts) Hello, what is the best and most powerful PC that costs 600€ (max. 650€ if necessary) that you can recommend to me? It should be able to start win10 very fast (a fast sdd for win10 and HDD for files and apps and...
  4. Any 8 GB Win10 laptops in the 300 to 450 dollar range.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any 8 GB Win10 laptops in the 300 to 450 dollar range.: Idc much about storage or the number of cores. submitted by /u/ProClarinetist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hk2m9o/any_8_gb_win10_laptops_in_the_300_to_450_dollar/
  5. Resolution stuck on 800 x 600

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resolution stuck on 800 x 600: PC with windows 10. It is stuck on 800 x 600 resolution. I can change it but automatically not switch even when I hit keep. I have tried to change this for over a few months. I have no clue what to do. Please help....
  6. Best Windows laptops for Programming you can buy in 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Best Windows laptops for Programming you can buy in 2019: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Investing in a new laptop is a daunting task than it should be. With a variety of laptops available in the market today which is offering plenty of functionality, it is essential to pick the best laptop that is most [...] This post Best Windows laptops for...
  7. What would be the best gaming laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What would be the best gaming laptop?: What would be the best gaming laptop for running high end games like Fortnite and Forza Horizon 4 that is $800 or under and doesn't scream GAMER so I don't look like a goon when I'm in public? Also my laptop right now is not a gamer but it has 12GB of RAM but only 1000MB...
  8. What is the best gaming laptop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best gaming laptop ?: I Want to buy a very good gaming laptop pc with lots of HD space and good cooling for those graphics intense games today . I am having trouble finding one it seems . Something that comes with a protection case to transport it in would be nice . Any suggestions would be...
  9. How to make 800 x 600 game become full screen on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make 800 x 600 game become full screen on laptop: I have a number of games that run in an 800 x 600 resolution. I have wide screen monitors on my PC and they scale perfectly to become full screen on my PC's but on my laptop the games appear in a borderless window. The window takes up approx 3/4 of the screen but it's not...
  10. The best graphics card for under 600?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    The best graphics card for under 600?: Can anyone tell me what graphics card for under 600 is the best? It's for my gaming PC. And will games run faster when using a DEDICATED Graphics card VS Motherboard-graphics card? In a month time I want to buy a Graphics card and well.... I'm being drowned in the options...