Windows 10: What is the build number for windows 10 Redstone 1 Final RTM ?

Discus and support What is the build number for windows 10 Redstone 1 Final RTM ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello ! I have a Pc where i need a fresh installation of Windows 10 Redstone 1 Final . What is the correct build number , Build 14393 , Build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tiku, Aug 2, 2016.

1. tiku Win User

What is the build number for windows 10 Redstone 1 Final RTM ?

Hello !

I have a Pc where i need a fresh installation of Windows 10 Redstone 1 Final . What is the correct build number , Build 14393 , Build 14393.5 , Build 14393.10 or ??????? And is there a official Microsoft link where could get the Final RTM ?
    Thank you !

:)

tiku, Aug 2, 2016

2. Windows 10 RTM build for phones release date

Original Title: when will windows 10 RTM Build for mobile users release and what is the RTM build number and when will it release date in india .

When will windows 10 RTM Build for mobile users release and what is the RTM build number and when will it release date in India .

Regards

Tanmay

tanmaypandey_881, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Windows everywhere notifications

Windows 10 for the PC has been out since August with 1 update and Windows 10 mobile came out today with the availability of Lumia 950. When I said final build I was referring to final technical preview build before release.

That sucks if notification management across devices won't show until the redstone update.

BryanHageman, Aug 2, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

1. What is the build number for windows 10 Redstone 1 Final RTM ? - Similar Threads - build number Redstone

2. Final Build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Final Build: I want to ask which is the Final build of Windows 10 that is available to the general public. I have windows 10 build 19041.450. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/final-build/bda11a83-f5f9-4adf-8278-38fe0425a17b
  3. Searching for ISO of Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier build

Searching for ISO of Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier build: Hi, I've contacted Microsoft Support and was recommended to post request for ISO here. I need this specific windows build file [ISO of Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier] for my old tablet with Atom processor. It has to be version of...
  4. Request for ISO Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier

Request for ISO Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier: Hi, I've contacted Microsoft Support and was recommended to post request for ISO here. I need this specific windows build file [ISO of Windows 10 x32 build 1607 (Aniversary Update/Redstone 1) or earlier] for my old tablet with Atom processor. It has to be version of...
  5. what is windows 10 redstone?

what is windows 10 redstone?: what is windows 10 redstone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10/fad72416-f9b7-4ab7-9d6c-801355629737
  6. Question about removing all apps in Final/RTM Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about removing all apps in Final/RTM Windows 10: Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone that has more experience and knowledge on W10 presently could shed some light for me. *Smile Right now there are only a few items(apps) that you can remove, like XBOX (for people that don't have it), news, money, sports, and a few...
  7. What is my Build Number?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is my Build Number?: What is a quick and easy way to find what build number I am currently running? That info does not show in System Properties. 38740
  8. Win10 Redstone and Redstone 1 License Key?

Win10 Redstone and Redstone 1 License Key?: I am still running Win10 Pro (November Update 1511), and I am waiting for Redstone 1 (stable release) to roll out. I think its planned in January of 2017, I am not sure. Anyways, I did a clean install of Win10 Pro version 1511 using by license key for that version from the...
  9. Windows 10 'Redstone' 1 will be available this summer

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 'Redstone' 1 will be available this summer: Microsoft execs say the latest collection of new features will be available to Windows 10 users this summer, and will be known officially as the Windows 10 'Anniversary Update.' It's official: Microsoft's next major update to Windows 10, codenamed Redstone 1, will be...
  10. Latest Windows 10 Redstone builds finally start seeing UI improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 Redstone builds finally start seeing UI improvements: Latest Windows 10 Redstone builds finally start seeing UI improvements Internal Windows 10 Redstone builds are finally starting to see a number of new user-interface improvements and changes across the operating system for both desktop and phone, after months of working on...