Windows 10: What is the cause for this? It happens when playing games and happened today when using CAD...

Discus and support What is the cause for this? It happens when playing games and happened today when using CAD... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/welogique [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/go8tq0/what_is_the_cause_for_this_it_happens_when/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/welogique, May 21, 2020.

1. What is the cause for this? It happens when playing games and happened today when using CAD...

/u/welogique, May 21, 2020

2. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, May 21, 2020
  3. I have the microsoft games on my computer. today It won't let me play. They freeze up and now I can't Play at all.

Hi Helen,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better I would like to know, which game are you trying to play?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the game and check.

• Go to settings and click on System.

• Click on App & features, right click on the game and uninstall it.

• Now try installing the game from Windows store.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 21, 2020
  4. trt740 Win User

What is the cause for this? It happens when playing games and happened today when using CAD...

Bad things happening here

on this topic the cooler is what makes it worth atleast three hundred, plus the crysis game i'm including, and it bios flashed . The 8800 gt with the bios flash almost match my 8800 gts 512mb step for step. In a game you cannot tell at all.

trt740, May 21, 2020
Thema:

What is the cause for this? It happens when playing games and happened today when using CAD...

1. What is the cause for this? It happens when playing games and happened today when using CAD... - Similar Threads - cause happens playing

2. BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?: My computer constantly crashes out of low intesnsity programs like discord and google chrome, and will bluescreen very often as well while only running programs/games of similar low resource usage. It will almost never crash while mid game in anything as intensive as valorant...
  3. BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?: My computer constantly crashes out of low intesnsity programs like discord and google chrome, and will bluescreen very often as well while only running programs/games of similar low resource usage. It will almost never crash while mid game in anything as intensive as valorant...
  4. BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What Happens when Malware Cause System Fail to Boot?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What Happens when Malware Cause System Fail to Boot?: Lets say I have a malware attack that makes my computer enter WinRE,does system restore always work,is system reserved drive a disk in where you can boot from,if i can boot from it,will all my computer data be erased,what if non of the antiviruses I have detect that malware?...
  6. So today this happened, no surprise what happens when you end process for windows :)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So today this happened, no surprise what happens when you end process for windows :): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DessieFarrell [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iob7c6/so_today_this_happened_no_surprise_what_happens/
  7. What will happen when Flash is gone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What will happen when Flash is gone?: At the end of this year, Adobe Flash will no longer be supported. So what's next? I play many games, use many websites, and use many programs for school that all require Flash. So what will happen after 2020? Will all of these websites' features that need Flash to run just...
  8. This happens when i play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This happens when i play: Hello, i am not sure how to describe this problem, but whenever i play video games everything in the game freezes for 5 seconds or so and it goes away it's not internet lag for sure and my laptop is in good condition but i believe it's MAYBE one of the VPNS i installed in...
  9. When playing audio, this happens

When playing audio, this happens: Hi! I have been using Windows 10 for a couple of years now, but this problem has started to occur around a week or two ago. I discovered that when I am playing audio (at least on google chrome), every couple seconds the audio stops and I can't type on my keyboard. I opened...
  10. This stupid glitch happens when I play on certain games. Idk what happened but it’s showing...

This stupid glitch happens when I play on certain games. Idk what happened but it’s showing...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/secondoverthree [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dujqas/this_stupid_glitch_happens_when_i_play_on_certain/