Windows 10: What is the cheapest laptop I coul buy?

Discus and support What is the cheapest laptop I coul buy? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm looking for a cheap laptop that is under $200 usd. It needs to be able to game real good, and have at least a fast ssd with 200gb spqce and 4gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SandyPlayz86, Jun 12, 2020.

1. What is the cheapest laptop I coul buy?

I'm looking for a cheap laptop that is under $200 usd.

It needs to be able to game real good, and have at least a fast ssd with 200gb spqce and 4gb upgradable ram and hard drive.

But it needs to be able to play minecraft on high settings without lag, or little lag.

And it needs windows twn.

If you know some amazon products or walmart, pls tell me.

:)

SandyPlayz86, Jun 12, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 12, 2020
  3. silkstone Win User
    Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Jun 12, 2020
  4. What is the cheapest laptop I coul buy?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

What is the cheapest laptop I coul buy?

1. What is the cheapest laptop I coul buy? - Similar Threads - cheapest laptop coul

2. What is the cheapest GPU that will output 10 bit color depth?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What is the cheapest GPU that will output 10 bit color depth?: I have a monitor capable of displaying it already but I don't know which of the myriad of cards to choose from (they will all be better than the GeForce GTX 780 that I picked up ages ago...
  3. Couls this maybe be software related?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Couls this maybe be software related?: submitted by /u/_King_Savage_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iz02t8/couls_this_maybe_be_software_related/
  4. How do enjoy Gaming, even on the cheapest laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do enjoy Gaming, even on the cheapest laptop.: So, u got a really cheap laptop some time ago for like, $300? and you already know its not great for gaming at all, well, what if i told you, your could give your fps a little boost. Down below are the steps. Step One: Turn off background apps. background apps can take...
  5. What is the cheapest way to upgrade Win10 Home to Pro?

What is the cheapest way to upgrade Win10 Home to Pro?: Pretty much as the title says. I've read that people have purchased Win 7 Pro and used that to upgrade Win 10 Home > Pro. Does anyone know if this still works or is there any alternatives? Edit: I'm running a custom build machine if that is relevant. submitted by...
  6. What is the cheapest way to buy Windows 10?

What is the cheapest way to buy Windows 10?: I'm currently building a new PC and was wondering if there was any better prices than on Microsoft itself for Windows 10 Home, or Pro that I could potentially buy. submitted by /u/ignVituline [link] [comments]...
  7. The “cheapest” way to buy a laptop

The “cheapest” way to buy a laptop: Last night I had left my MacBook Pro at rest mode, when I woke up it smelled like burning. (I’m in London and I must use adapters to use it). Despite off the smell, I was able to navigate and turn it off without any problem. It smells like burned in the front, on the...
  8. What to buy

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What to buy: I had my desktop crash and have to reinstall Windows 10. I took the free upgrade from Windows 7 and I can not find the license for the operating system. Now I have to purchase Windows 10 but what should I purchase Windows10 home or pro?...
  9. Whats the Cheapest, Legit Product Key I Can Get?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats the Cheapest, Legit Product Key I Can Get?: I plan to install either win 7, or 8 or 10 on a new PC I built. I was told I can download either of these o/s's from a digital river mirror (link below) and then buy a product key. Then I plan to upgrade to 10. What's the cheapest but legitamite key that I can buy for retail...
  10. Whats the Cheapest Way to Get Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats the Cheapest Way to Get Win 10?: I want to know the cheapest way to get win 10. I read that you can buy a windows 7 key, install win 7 then upgrade to win 10. I also read you can buy a win 10 OEM license for $20 and you get all the updates. But if something stops working you can't get support from...