Windows 10: What is the cheapest way to upgrade Win10 Home to Pro?

Discus and support What is the cheapest way to upgrade Win10 Home to Pro? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Pretty much as the title says. I've read that people have purchased Win 7 Pro and used that to upgrade Win 10 Home > Pro. Does anyone know if this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iFarlander, Jun 8, 2020.

1. What is the cheapest way to upgrade Win10 Home to Pro?

Pretty much as the title says. I've read that people have purchased Win 7 Pro and used that to upgrade Win 10 Home > Pro. Does anyone know if this still works or is there any alternatives?

Edit: I'm running a custom build machine if that is relevant.

submitted by /u/iFarlander
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iFarlander, Jun 8, 2020

2. What are the best, safest, cheapest ways to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro?

I want to upgrade to windows10 pro. what are my best safest cheapest options dont want to loose anything I have.

* Moved from Bing

* Original title: i have a hp desktop windows 7

JosephDiozzi, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 8, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

What is the cheapest way to upgrade Win10 Home to Pro?

Upgrade WIN10?

Not directly. You will have to do two steps. First, purchase the Win 10 Pro Pack upgrade for $99 and upgrade your existing Windows 10 Home 32bit to Windows 10 Pro 32bit. Make sure you keep your Pro Pack upgrade key! Then if you want 64bit, you will have to do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64bit. There is no way to do an in place upgrade from 32bit to 64bit.

NavyLCDR, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

What is the cheapest way to upgrade Win10 Home to Pro?

1. What is the cheapest way to upgrade Win10 Home to Pro? - Similar Threads - cheapest upgrade Win10

2. win10 pro upgrade from win10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 pro upgrade from win10 home: I'm upgrading my home edition to pro which I have done before with other win10 home pc's, don't need or want the hassle of a new install. I got a win10 pro, its the full pkg, with an install cd. first I did the change key with the generic win 10 pro key, reboot, and then...
  3. Hi wonder whats the cheapest way of getting windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi wonder whats the cheapest way of getting windows 10 home?: I’m building a new pc atm submitted by /u/Automatic_Syrup4012 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m1780r/hi_wonder_whats_the_cheapest_way_of_getting/
  4. Cheapest Way To Upgrade Vista To Win 10 Home With Legitimate Key?

Cheapest Way To Upgrade Vista To Win 10 Home With Legitimate Key?: I have two old Vista 32 bit Laptops that I would like to upgrade to Win 10 home with legitimate keys without breaking the bank. One is mine and one is for a friend. By legitimate, I don't mean if they will work, but I mean Microsoft approved and properly licenced keys....
  5. What is the cheapest way to buy Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the cheapest way to buy Windows 10?: I'm currently building a new PC and was wondering if there was any better prices than on Microsoft itself for Windows 10 Home, or Pro that I could potentially buy. submitted by /u/ignVituline [link] [comments]...
  6. Upgrade win10 home to win10 pro

Upgrade win10 home to win10 pro: I'm trying to upgrade my win10 home to pro but I'm stuck. The steps taken are below: 1. I disconnected my internet-connection. 2. I went to systems->"Update&Security" -> Activation -> "Change Product Key" 3. I entered the generic key "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" and the...
  7. What are the best, safest, cheapest ways to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro?

What are the best, safest, cheapest ways to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro?: I want to upgrade to windows10 pro. what are my best safest cheapest options dont want to loose anything I have. * Moved from Bing * Original title: i have a hp desktop windows 7...
  8. RE: what is the cheapest way to purchase w10 home & w10 pro licenses

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    RE: what is the cheapest way to purchase w10 home & w10 pro licenses: hi, i am in the process of starting a small business, "my first." One of the services i will provide is 24/7 technical support, australia wide for all windows based pc's. I will provide over the phone & visit you options for all my potential clients.' "I am really surprised...
  9. Upgrade Win10 Home to Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade Win10 Home to Win10 Pro: Recently I have replaced my Win 8.1 Home edition with a Win 10 Home edition. (64-bit) Now I would like to upgrade Win10 Home to a Win10 Pro Edition. How do I do that and what will it cost me? 31154
  10. Whats the Cheapest Way to Get Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats the Cheapest Way to Get Win 10?: I want to know the cheapest way to get win 10. I read that you can buy a windows 7 key, install win 7 then upgrade to win 10. I also read you can buy a win 10 OEM license for $20 and you get all the updates. But if something stops working you can't get support from...