Windows 10: What is the Close tab shortcut in Chrome or Firefox on Windows 11?

Discus and support What is the Close tab shortcut in Chrome or Firefox on Windows 11? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]In this post, we will see what the Close tab shortcut in Chrome and Firefox on a Windows PC. While working on a PC or laptop, keyboard shortcuts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 25, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

What is the Close tab shortcut in Chrome or Firefox on Windows 11?

What is the Close tab shortcut in Chrome or Firefox on Windows 11? [​IMG]
    In this post, we will see what the Close tab shortcut in Chrome and Firefox on a Windows PC. While working on a PC or laptop, keyboard shortcuts always make it easier for us to perform tasks quickly. They not only save us time but also enable us to work more efficiently. The Close tab […]

This article What is the Close tab shortcut in Chrome or Firefox on Windows 11? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 25, 2023
  2. f14tomcat Win User
    f14tomcat, May 25, 2023
  3. Missing Firefox shortcut from All Apps menu

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run window

• Type Firefox to launch firefox

If it launches, you may try to create a shortcut of it by following the steps below:

• Windows + E keys to open Windows explorer

• Select this pc and select C: drive

• Open Program files and right click on firefox and click on Shortcut on desktop.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 25, 2023
  4. Naito Win User

Explorer, Chrome or Firefox ?

Not that IE is my main browser (Firefox is), but Adblock Plus is available for IE now. Alternatively you can use custom Tracking Protection lists to perform a similar function. Personally, I find IE very good, but Firefox is slightly better for my use (also it's a habit). In my own personal testing, Chrome used twice memory of Firefox with exactly the same tabs open (due to the way it manages processes). Some people have experienced many issues with Firefox, but I rarely ever do.

Naito, May 25, 2023
Thema:

1. What is the Close tab shortcut in Chrome or Firefox on Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Close tab shortcut

2. Can't Launch Google Chrome or Firefox. They close instantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Launch Google Chrome or Firefox. They close instantly.: I have had LOTS of issues trying to launch Google Chrome and Firefox. Whenever I launch the browser it instantly closes within 1-2 seconds. I've messed with MSConfig and disabling and enabling non-windows services to try and stop the interference but it didn't work. I then...
  3. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected: Directly following Microsoft Defender Antivirus cloud protection's gathering of additional security intelligence, both Firefox and Chrome browsers close.This happens multiple times a day, and is a recurring issue that has been going on for months.Edge is unaffected, and "just...
  4. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected: Directly following Microsoft Defender Antivirus cloud protection's gathering of additional security intelligence, both Firefox and Chrome browsers close.This happens multiple times a day, and is a recurring issue that has been going on for months.Edge is unaffected, and "just...
  5. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Possible to make a sleep timer shortcut to close Firefox?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible to make a sleep timer shortcut to close Firefox?: Similar to a windows timer (Shutdown -s -t 3600) Is it possible to do the same but to only close Firefox? submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i422yg/possible_to_make_a_sleep_timer_shortcut_to_close/
  7. Firefox and chrome close on start-up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Firefox and chrome close on start-up.: Hi, on my PC which has run fine for years, chrome has started refusing to work. A quick shit flash where the tab would be appears for less than a second, but disappears after. Chrome has no crash reports so I tried on Firefox. Exactly the same. Does anyone have any clue what...
  8. Browser windows and tabs open randomly in Edge, Firefox and Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser windows and tabs open randomly in Edge, Firefox and Chrome: Greetings, I started having this problem around the time I installed the Windows 10 Home 1909 version, build 18363.535. Web browser tabs are opening without user input. e.g. if I'm working in Firefox, the tab I am in will open my home page. Seemingly, in Edge, a new...
  9. Chrome - No More "Close Other Tabs"

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome - No More "Close Other Tabs": The "Close Other Tabs" option has gone in the latest version of Chrome. I used this quite often to cleanup unused tabs but it seems I'm one of the only 2% of users to use the feature. 143255
  10. Enable or Disable Close Tab by Double Click in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Close Tab by Double Click in Firefox: How to: Enable or Disable Close Tab by Double Click in Firefox How to Enable or Disable Close Tab by Double Click in Firefox in Windows By default in Firefox, you can close a tab by clicking on the X button on the tab, pressing the Ctrl+F4 keys, or pressing the Ctrl+W...