Windows 10: What is the code to create hyperlink in mail app ?

Discus and support What is the code to create hyperlink in mail app ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I'm actually coding a little script that automates a weekly report to one of my client. The script opens my mail app and I just have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dolmancey, Jul 30, 2022.

1. dolmancey Win User

What is the code to create hyperlink in mail app ?

Hello everyone,I'm actually coding a little script that automates a weekly report to one of my client. The script opens my mail app and I just have to click send.I thought that using something like[...]body = "here's the <a href="https://me.com/myfile.txt">file</a>"webbrowser.open"mailto:"+recipients+"?cc="+cc+"&subject="+object+"&body="+bodywould work and display the link properly, but it actually display the html part in the mail appThat's why I want to know if there is any code like maybe bbcode or something like that to make sure that my hyperlink are displayed prop

:)

dolmancey, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 mail hyperlinks

Hi,

Since the option above did not work, we suggest resetting the Mail application by following the steps below:

• Click Settings and choose System.
    • Click on Apps & features, scroll down at the right side and choose
      Mail and Calendar.
    • Click Advance options then click Reset tab (A check mark will show up when reset is done.).
    • Open Mail app, sign-in on your account and check if you will be able to click on the hyperlinks.

NOTE: Resetting it might delete the data/appointments that you have on the Calendar. We suggest performing a back up before resetting it.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 30, 2022
  3. Hyperlinks in Windows 10 mail app not working

Hello Bruce,

As you are facing issues with accessing the hyperlinks in Mail app, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue that might have resulted in this issue?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log-in to Windows Store, search for the Mail app and check if there are any updates found for the app.

If so, try to install the update and check if it helps.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 30, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. What is the code to create hyperlink in mail app ? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 30, 2022
Thema:

1. What is the code to create hyperlink in mail app ? - Similar Threads - code create hyperlink

2. Created a Word doc with internal hyperlinks to sections within the document. Created a mail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Created a Word doc with internal hyperlinks to sections within the document. Created a mail...: The hyperlinks do not have any merge fields, they simply link to later sections of the document. I've checked the links via F9 and they are identical. Why do the links break in the resulting merged documents? We are sending to hundreds of recipients, it's not a job we can...
  3. Created a Word doc with internal hyperlinks to sections within the document. Created a mail...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Created a Word doc with internal hyperlinks to sections within the document. Created a mail...: The hyperlinks do not have any merge fields, they simply link to later sections of the document. I've checked the links via F9 and they are identical. Why do the links break in the resulting merged documents? We are sending to hundreds of recipients, it's not a job we can...
  4. Created a Word doc with internal hyperlinks to sections within the document. Created a mail...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What is the code to create hyperlink in mail app ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the code to create hyperlink in mail app ?: Hello everyone,I'm actually coding a little script that automates a weekly report to one of my client. The script opens my mail app and I just have to click send.I thought that using something like[...]body = "here's the <a...
  6. hyperlink in Mail for Windows 10

hyperlink in Mail for Windows 10: Please let me know how to get rid of the hyperlink text when moving my mouse over it in my email... Mail for Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyperlink-in-mail-for-windows-10/63c40a76-54d0-4a00-bdf0-1499f2a2bd1e
  7. Unable to open hyperlinks in Windows 10 Mail App

Unable to open hyperlinks in Windows 10 Mail App: I am unable to open any links if Chrome or Firefox is set as my default browser but I am successful if Edge is the default. Any clue what might be causing this?...
  8. Opening hyperlinks in Microsoft Mail

Opening hyperlinks in Microsoft Mail: When I try to open a hyperlink in Microsoft Mail (Windows 10, Microsoft 365), the link opens in Chrome but does not automatically pop-up on screen. The Chrome icon on the taskbar just flashes and I must then click on the Chrome icon to view the link's content. Is there a way...
  9. Hyperlinks are not working in Windows 10 Mail app

Hyperlinks are not working in Windows 10 Mail app: The hyperlinks contained in the emails I receive in Windows 10 Mail app are not taking me to the link destination. Instead, I'm taken to a Google starting page. * Moved from outlook.com...
  10. hyperlink code

in Windows 10 Customization
    hyperlink code: how do i get rid of the code that shows when i hover over hyperlink https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/hyperlink-code/16341db4-1b25-4201-9c0e-0710e5d7fdb4