Windows 10: what is the “correct“ finger for hitting ENTER?

Discus and support what is the “correct“ finger for hitting ENTER? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am now learning to type with more fingers so I need to develop a ''correct'' habit 99415 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tsw88, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Tsw88 Win User

what is the “correct“ finger for hitting ENTER?

I am now learning to type with more fingers so I need to develop a ''correct'' habit

:)

Tsw88, Dec 1, 2017

2. BETWEEN -755 AND -639 , WHAT IS THE CORRECT RM FOR NOKIA X3-02

See
    HERE

Paul van der Heu, Dec 1, 2017
  3. what is the correct screen resolution for a toshiba 40 inch tv with windows 10? I'm trying to connect through my sound bar and i get a "unsupported video" error message

Hello,

• Are you using a cable to connect your PC to your TV?
    • Have you tried setting your PC settings to plug and play?

Kindly check your Display settings through the Control Panel if an option
    Connect to a projector
    is available. You may follow the steps provided below.

• Right-click on the Start icon; then select Control Panel.
    • Select Appearance and Personalization; then click Display.
    • Check the upper left portion if Connect to a projector is an option.

Kindly check the solution provided by Kari Finn, posted on March 9, 2013, through this

link
    . Kindly be reminded that the solution posted on the thread provided is for a Windows 8 PC, we recommend that you follow the steps and see if it works.

We will be waiting for your response.

Vanessa Oca, Dec 1, 2017
  4. debsawyer Win User

Yes

debsawyer, Dec 1, 2017
  5. EdTittel Win User
    Thanks for the laughs, people. Too funny!
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Dec 1, 2017
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    That depends on if you have one hand free for typing or both.

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. what is the “correct“ finger for hitting ENTER? - Similar Threads - “correct“ finger hitting

2. hitting the v key also "hits" the enter key, and vice versa. it is as if the keys are linked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hitting the v key also "hits" the enter key, and vice versa. it is as if the keys are linked: each time i hit either key, it goes to next line or sends whatever i am typing, I have tried to reinstall the drivers but i do not think it is actually doing anything. This is an example of how my keyboard is currently functioning, i am going to press v 10 times without...
  3. hitting the v key also "hits" the enter key, and vice versa. it is as if the keys are linked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hitting the v key also "hits" the enter key, and vice versa. it is as if the keys are linked: each time i hit either key, it goes to next line or sends whatever i am typing, I have tried to reinstall the drivers but i do not think it is actually doing anything. This is an example of how my keyboard is currently functioning, i am going to press v 10 times without...
  4. When i am hitting enter it types 56, 565 similarly when i hit When i am hitting enter it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i am hitting enter it types 56, 565 similarly when i hit When i am hitting enter it...: When i am hitting enter it types 56, 565 similarly when i hit backspace key it types \\++ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-hitting-enter-it-types-56-565-similarly/10195f22-d857-4975-8ea5-a4c15d2af847
  5. When i am hitting enter it types 56, 565 similarly when i hit When i am hitting enter it...

When i am hitting enter it types 56, 565 similarly when i hit When i am hitting enter it...: When i am hitting enter it types 56, 565 similarly when i hit backspace key it types \\++ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-hitting-enter-it-types-56-565-similarly/10195f22-d857-4975-8ea5-a4c15d2af847
  6. Sleep mode when I hit Enter

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep mode when I hit Enter: Every time I use the ENTER key my laptop goes to sleep. Today is the first time it has happened, and rebooting hasn't resolved it. I haven't installed anything new, don't use this laptop often. How do I make this stop happening?...
  7. Sleep mode when I hit Enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep mode when I hit Enter: Every time I use the ENTER key my laptop goes to sleep. Today is the first time it has happened, and rebooting hasn't resolved it. I haven't installed anything new, don't use this laptop often. How do I make this stop happening?...
  8. Sleep mode when I hit Enter

9. Need to hit enter to search in explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need to hit enter to search in explorer: So I am having a problem with windows search. It works fine, except that I need to hit enter before it will execute the search. Has anyone seen this issue before? Windows 10 Pro, 1909, Build 18363.900 I have a different PC, Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB 1607, Build...
  10. Finger tutch doesn't works correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Finger tutch doesn't works correctly.: Finger tutch doesn't works correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-tutch-doesnt-works-correctly/5939befa-5337-40da-bf70-2507ae30b7f9