Windows 10: what is the “correct“ finger for hitting ENTER?

Discus and support what is the “correct“ finger for hitting ENTER? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am now learning to type with more fingers so I need to develop a ''correct'' habit 99415 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tsw88, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Tsw88 Win User

what is the “correct“ finger for hitting ENTER?

I am now learning to type with more fingers so I need to develop a ''correct'' habit

:)

Tsw88, Dec 1, 2017

2. BETWEEN -755 AND -639 , WHAT IS THE CORRECT RM FOR NOKIA X3-02

See
    HERE

Paul van der Heu, Dec 1, 2017
  3. what is the correct screen resolution for a toshiba 40 inch tv with windows 10? I'm trying to connect through my sound bar and i get a "unsupported video" error message

Hello,

• Are you using a cable to connect your PC to your TV?
    • Have you tried setting your PC settings to plug and play?

Kindly check your Display settings through the Control Panel if an option
    Connect to a projector
    is available. You may follow the steps provided below.

• Right-click on the Start icon; then select Control Panel.
    • Select Appearance and Personalization; then click Display.
    • Check the upper left portion if Connect to a projector is an option.

Kindly check the solution provided by Kari Finn, posted on March 9, 2013, through this

link
    . Kindly be reminded that the solution posted on the thread provided is for a Windows 8 PC, we recommend that you follow the steps and see if it works.

We will be waiting for your response.

Vanessa Oca, Dec 1, 2017
  4. debsawyer Win User

Yes

debsawyer, Dec 1, 2017
  5. EdTittel Win User
    Thanks for the laughs, people. Too funny!
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Dec 1, 2017
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    That depends on if you have one hand free for typing or both.

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. what is the “correct“ finger for hitting ENTER? - Similar Threads - “correct“ finger hitting

2. What hotkey did I hit?

in Windows 10 Support
    What hotkey did I hit?: I was typing something in notepad, and still getting used to my new keyboard, must've hit some combination of hotkeys that caused a Bing search (opened in Chrome, but with Bing search) of the contents of the notepad. Does anyone know what hotkey combination cause this? I...
  3. i entered the correct password and this shows up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i entered the correct password and this shows up: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BoOGIEmAn121 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kq75cw/i_entered_the_correct_password_and_this_shows_up/
  4. Windows 10 is not entering inverted commas correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 is not entering inverted commas correctly: One of my pastimes is to write short stories, in which I use dialogue. Hence I often use open and close inverted commas. Up to yesterday my PC entered these inverted commas correctly. Today it does NOT. How can I fix this problem? I NEED A SUITABLE REPLY URGENTLY! Thanks....
  5. Need to hit enter to search in explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need to hit enter to search in explorer: So I am having a problem with windows search. It works fine, except that I need to hit enter before it will execute the search. Has anyone seen this issue before? Windows 10 Pro, 1909, Build 18363.900 I have a different PC, Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB 1607, Build...
  6. Password login flashes on and off when hitting the enter button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password login flashes on and off when hitting the enter button: I have an ASUS laptop that came with Windows 7. I recently installed Windows 10. There was no problem signing in with my password login even after it was completely shutdown. Now when I turn it on, the background picture comes up with the Date/time. When I hit the "enter"...
  7. stop capitalization when i hit the enter key in a paragraph

in Windows 10 Customization
    stop capitalization when i hit the enter key in a paragraph: In MS Mail on my Win 10 laptop, every time I hit return to get to the next line, it capitalizes the first word on that line. I am often just wanting to break the line, not starting a new sentence. How can I turn off this option of presumed capitals? Tried looking in...
  8. Finger tutch doesn't works correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Finger tutch doesn't works correctly.: Finger tutch doesn't works correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-tutch-doesnt-works-correctly/5939befa-5337-40da-bf70-2507ae30b7f9
  9. What hit me? BSOD on the 12th

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What hit me? BSOD on the 12th: HI, I'm new here, a little above average in computers, but that doesn't say a heck of a lot about average users of computers. I updated my system yesterday (11th of April, 2017) all went well. This morning, as I always do on start up checked for any windows updates and...
  10. Enter the UEFI...what now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enter the UEFI...what now: I'm grateful (Shawn) for the How To on entering the UEFI...but once I'm in there, if there is even the slightest confusion, I won't be able to come back here and ask. Could we have a couple of screen shots of what the options are going to be? And how to action the one I...