Windows 10: What is the cost of Windows 10 Enterprise for one license?

Discus and support What is the cost of Windows 10 Enterprise for one license? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm setting up a business laptop and I want to install Windows 10 Enterprise on it, that would allow me to manually control updates, avoid Cortana &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ahmd, Aug 9, 2016.

1. ahmd Win User

What is the cost of Windows 10 Enterprise for one license?

I'm setting up a business laptop and I want to install Windows 10 Enterprise on it, that would allow me to manually control updates, avoid Cortana & Metro apps as well as the app store, but also set up disk encryption with BitLocker, and most importantly lock up apps that can run on it using AppLocker.

The laptop originally came with Windows 10 Home, preloaded with HP junk apps & Macafee antiviruses.

At this point, I'm looking for a simple question, how much does it cost to get a copy of Windows 10 Enterprise license? And where?

Thank you!

:)

ahmd, Aug 9, 2016

2. What is the cost of Windows 10 Enterprise for one license?

Use the Volume License Calculator to give you an estimated cost.

Microsoft
    License Advisor

The site is optimized for Internet Explorer, so use that web browser.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 9, 2016
  3. What is the cost of Windows 10 Enterprise for one license?

Take a look at Whitecloudsecurity.com

you can't buy Enterprise unless you are a business (must have a business license), and then you have to buy a minimum of five (four of the cheapest thing, one of the thing you want) to have a volume license.

Susan Bradley - volunteer here not a MS employee, Aug 9, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

Quote from another thread:

Since posting the above the system has changed a bit, Microsoft has introduced a Windows as service model and released Windows 10 Enterprise E3 subscription which can be subscribed to a single device.

Notice that as far as I know the prices given for instance in MS License Advisor are for annual subscriptions. At the moment the MSLA shows prices to begin from $105 per year

What is the cost of Windows 10 Enterprise for one license? [​IMG]

Contact a Microsoft Partner to get an exact price in your region, click Contact a partner on this page: Microsoft Volume Licensing – Windows 10

Kari, Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

1. What is the cost of Windows 10 Enterprise for one license? - Similar Threads - cost Enterprise license

2. Update cost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update cost: Is there a cost for the latest windows 10 update? My machine is asking me to update with no mention of cost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-cost/69da9305-1105-4a91-8b02-0b11685e6220
  3. CAL Licensing, Windows 10 Enterprise accessing a Windows Server 2019 on LAN

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    CAL Licensing, Windows 10 Enterprise accessing a Windows Server 2019 on LAN: I intend on having two Windows Server 2019 systems in my organisation, which would be accessed by 16 laptops running Windows 10 Enterprise. The servers would be running WSUS, DHCP and DNS services, and would be accessed only over a LAN. I also want to have 12 Linux systems...
  4. What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ?

What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ?: This seems simple but I know Enterprise VL MAK versions are NOT on 1903 yet. Mine is still at 1709. What should the latest be? I looked at the sticky but it is not there. 137469
  5. OEM Windows 10 license converstion to KMS (Volume Licensing) without any cost ?

OEM Windows 10 license converstion to KMS (Volume Licensing) without any cost ?: Need to understand if OEM licenses can be changed to volume licensing without any additional cost ? Here is the scenario : An organization is purchasing LAPTOPs with Windows 10 pro pre-installed and then they wipe out the operating system and install windows 10 pro using...
  6. NOT ABLE TO CHANGE WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE TO A NEW LICENSE

NOT ABLE TO CHANGE WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE TO A NEW LICENSE: I am not able to activate the Windows 10 Enterprise - I don't have the Key of that. Now I have bought a new license of Windows 10 but it does not allow me to change it to this one I have a product key for. It gives me this error msg:0xC004F050. It keeps sending me the...
  7. What is the cost to upgrade from Win7 to Win10?

What is the cost to upgrade from Win7 to Win10?: Can win10 be upgraded from win7 without the need to pay the full price? or a full price for win10 must be paid ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-cost-to-upgrade-from-win7-to-win10/60b9fd5e-865e-47b9-8fd8-9755087ee429"
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise with a local Windows 10 VM license

Windows 10 Enterprise with a local Windows 10 VM license: Hello, I have a 10 Enterprise on my laptop. I can't seem to figure out if the license is per user or per device. I need to run a local Windows 10 VM and need to verify license requirements. As the main user of this laptop, I would be the only one accessing the VM and it...
  9. Ms Azure costs / licensing and VM's

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Ms Azure costs / licensing and VM's: Hi there has anybody got an idea on roughly what the monthly cost of the Azure Cloud service is for say a home user or a small (individual sole trader) type of business. Basically to run 2 VM's with a small amount of e-commerce. Looking at Ms's licensing- you'd need a...
  10. How Much Windows 10 Will Cost?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Much Windows 10 Will Cost?: Yes this is the others title that I took to remove my ambiguous, Hope I want to know abjectly how much price do I need for windows 10? 3471