Windows 10: What is the cost of Windows 10 Enterprise for one license?

Discus and support What is the cost of Windows 10 Enterprise for one license? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm setting up a business laptop and I want to install Windows 10 Enterprise on it, that would allow me to manually control updates, avoid Cortana &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ahmd, Aug 9, 2016.

1. ahmd Win User

What is the cost of Windows 10 Enterprise for one license?

I'm setting up a business laptop and I want to install Windows 10 Enterprise on it, that would allow me to manually control updates, avoid Cortana & Metro apps as well as the app store, but also set up disk encryption with BitLocker, and most importantly lock up apps that can run on it using AppLocker.

The laptop originally came with Windows 10 Home, preloaded with HP junk apps & Macafee antiviruses.

At this point, I'm looking for a simple question, how much does it cost to get a copy of Windows 10 Enterprise license? And where?

Thank you!

:)

ahmd, Aug 9, 2016

2. What is the cost of Windows 10 Enterprise for one license?

Use the Volume License Calculator to give you an estimated cost.

Microsoft
    License Advisor

The site is optimized for Internet Explorer, so use that web browser.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 9, 2016
  3. What is the cost of Windows 10 Enterprise for one license?

Take a look at Whitecloudsecurity.com

you can't buy Enterprise unless you are a business (must have a business license), and then you have to buy a minimum of five (four of the cheapest thing, one of the thing you want) to have a volume license.

Susan Bradley - volunteer here not a MS employee, Aug 9, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

Quote from another thread:

Since posting the above the system has changed a bit, Microsoft has introduced a Windows as service model and released Windows 10 Enterprise E3 subscription which can be subscribed to a single device.

Notice that as far as I know the prices given for instance in MS License Advisor are for annual subscriptions. At the moment the MSLA shows prices to begin from $105 per year

What is the cost of Windows 10 Enterprise for one license? [​IMG]

Contact a Microsoft Partner to get an exact price in your region, click Contact a partner on this page: Microsoft Volume Licensing – Windows 10

Kari, Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

1. What is the cost of Windows 10 Enterprise for one license? - Similar Threads - cost Enterprise license

2. What is cost to upgrade Windows 10 to 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is cost to upgrade Windows 10 to 11?: What is cost to upgrade Windows 10 to 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-cost-to-upgrade-windows-10-to-11/f243ff8a-d1f0-4d61-be8d-7bfd27e52c95
  3. What is cost to upgrade Windows 10 to 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is cost to upgrade Windows 10 to 11?: What is cost to upgrade Windows 10 to 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-cost-to-upgrade-windows-10-to-11/f243ff8a-d1f0-4d61-be8d-7bfd27e52c95
  4. Is there an option to Upgrade Windows10/11 professional license to Enterprise license, what...

Is there an option to Upgrade Windows10/11 professional license to Enterprise license, what...: I have Windows 10/11 Professional, Can I upgrade the licenses to Enterprise Licenses, What is the Process and Commercials. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-option-to-upgrade-windows1011/0319c692-861c-4b45-a47b-a8dd1e65436f
  5. Enterprise licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Enterprise licensing: Good day. What are the licensing options for Windows 10 computers of about 100 pcs. with the possibility of monitoring the licensed equipment, as well as the transfer of the operating system from one computer to another?...
  6. Enterprise licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enterprise licensing: Good day. What are the licensing options for Windows 10 computers of about 100 pcs. with the possibility of monitoring the licensed equipment, as well as the transfer of the operating system from one computer to another?...
  7. Enterprise licensing

8. How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license

How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license: Hi AllCan anyone tell me how I license Windows 10 Enterprise when I have an E3 license?What ISO do I use for Windows 10? I previously tried to activate Windows 10 by just signing in to my account on the machine but it did not activate. What is the correct procedure?...
  9. Windows 10 EnterpriseS licensing/activation

Windows 10 EnterpriseS licensing/activation: Split from this thread. [ATTACH] here's the image the instructions say to include https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprises-licensingactivation/5e274069-ec10-4208-8618-86d32eb79853"
  10. Ms Azure costs / licensing and VM's

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Ms Azure costs / licensing and VM's: Hi there has anybody got an idea on roughly what the monthly cost of the Azure Cloud service is for say a home user or a small (individual sole trader) type of business. Basically to run 2 VM's with a small amount of e-commerce. Looking at Ms's licensing- you'd need a...