Windows 10: What is the current limit on the number of W10 PCs that can be signed into with a single...

Discus and support What is the current limit on the number of W10 PCs that can be signed into with a single... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; We have a workgroup of computers all running Windows 10, mostly 1803. We are using a single Microsoft account for administrative logons to these... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ITMbeya, Feb 4, 2019.

1. ITMbeya Win User

What is the current limit on the number of W10 PCs that can be signed into with a single...

We have a workgroup of computers all running Windows 10, mostly 1803. We are using a single Microsoft account for administrative logons to these computers. What I mean is that on each computer we have done:

1. Go to Settings > Accounts > Your info
    2. Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead

We are careful to run the "verify" command on each computer. We have used the same Microsoft account on each computer.

This has been working for some time and we see all our computers when we log into our Microsoft account under Devices. We have had no problems logging into any clients with the Microsoft account.

We do not use any Microsoft store apps on this account.

We want to know if there is a licensing or practical or other limit on the number of W10 devices that can be added to a single Microsoft account. I have not been able to find this documented anywhere.

Thanks,

Steve

:)

ITMbeya, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 4, 2019
  4. What is the current limit on the number of W10 PCs that can be signed into with a single...

SLIed GTX760s or single GTX970?

List your current pc but most probably the answer will be a single 970 (a single card is always better than two cards)

TheDarkLord, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

What is the current limit on the number of W10 PCs that can be signed into with a single...

1. What is the current limit on the number of W10 PCs that can be signed into with a single... - Similar Threads - current limit number

2. What do these single numbers at the end of failed updates mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do these single numbers at the end of failed updates mean?: I've noticed for a while but been curious, some are 3, 2 or 4, what do they mean? the amount of attempts/tries? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-these-single-numbers-at-the-end-of-failed/a01f619d-646c-4485-b72f-37bf3fdb2056
  3. What do these single numbers at the end of failed updates mean?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do these single numbers at the end of failed updates mean?: I've noticed for a while but been curious, some are 3, 2 or 4, what do they mean? the amount of attempts/tries? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-these-single-numbers-at-the-end-of-failed/a01f619d-646c-4485-b72f-37bf3fdb2056
  4. What do these single numbers at the end of failed updates mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. What is the maximum number of Digital IDs that can be associated with a single Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the maximum number of Digital IDs that can be associated with a single Microsoft...: I am receiving a new laptop tomorrow, which comes with genuine Windows 11 pre-installed. My current laptop has Windows 11 Pro, and its digital ID is linked to my Microsoft account. If I log onto my new laptop using the same Microsoft account, will it replace its original...
  6. What is the maximum number of Digital IDs that can be associated with a single Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the maximum number of Digital IDs that can be associated with a single Microsoft...: I am receiving a new laptop tomorrow, which comes with genuine Windows 11 pre-installed. My current laptop has Windows 11 Pro, and its digital ID is linked to my Microsoft account. If I log onto my new laptop using the same Microsoft account, will it replace its original...
  7. I've been getting single sign in codes to my phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been getting single sign in codes to my phone number: I've been getting single sign in code so i can sign in to my microsoft account but I never requested it i changed my password and still I got another one....
  8. Can I limit a share to a single file transfer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I limit a share to a single file transfer?: Hi wonder if anyone can help. I have some software which uses a hotfolder. The machine that is sending files to it, is on a WAN, as such transfer speeds are slower. The issue is files are sent in batches of 4 with a minute gap between then. The file sizes are very varied,...
  9. Question: Why is there a limit of three phone numbers I can have on my account to sign into...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question: Why is there a limit of three phone numbers I can have on my account to sign into...: Right now, I have three phone numbers, all on my personal Microsoft account, my iPhone 6s Plus, my Google Voice, and my TalkU account. I want to add a fourth one so I can be sure I don't get locked out of my account if anything were to happen to those three phone numbers,...
  10. Can a single ISO be used on 2 different PCs to reinstall Win10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can a single ISO be used on 2 different PCs to reinstall Win10?: Can a single ISO (USB installer) be used on 2 different PCs to reinstall windows10?g used the Microsoft page to create a bootable installation USB drive for my laptop (Acer) via the "Win10-MediaCreationTool" I was wondering if I can use the same one on my other laptop (Dell)?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the store.

2. You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store.World