Windows 10: What is the current status for Windows 10 Home version 2004 local setup/account?

Discus and support What is the current status for Windows 10 Home version 2004 local setup/account? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, I still have here on my Windows 10 Notebook the Home version (1903). There was the problem, if in the setup was connected to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OpeningCitron, Jul 3, 2020.

1. What is the current status for Windows 10 Home version 2004 local setup/account?

What is the current status for Windows 10 Home version 2004 local setup/account? 8QUjqSzCSCTh1WAop0Kg0aqrthkazUp2KAgTZjHAELc.jpg

Hello,

I still have here on my Windows 10 Notebook the Home version (1903). There was the problem, if in the setup was connected to the internet before, e.g. via Wi-Fi network there was no possibility to do a local setup.

See the picture I uploaded. Windows 10 Home version 1903

In the bottom corner "Offline Account" is missing. In version 1903 it was automatically gone, because my Notebook is connected to the internet.

The question is what the current status is for the Windows 10 Home version (2004) when the Windows 10 devices are connected to the Internet?

Can the user see the "Offline Account" function even though the device is connected to the Internet during setup?

submitted by /u/OpeningCitron
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OpeningCitron, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Can I use local account during clean install of Windows 10 Pro, 2004?

The offline account option has always been there for setting up Pro, it's on the screen after choosing to set up for personal use rather than joining a Domain.

It was setting up Home that had the offline account option missing and needed @Brink's workaround in Step 24 if you wanted to use a local account. That appears to have recently changed and the offline account option has made a welcome return.
    What is new in Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004 (20H1) post #71

Bree, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Current Status of Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809

Update to current status of upgrade block in place on first page.

[table][tr][td]Date[/td] [td]Current Status[/td] [td]Affected Platforms[/td] [td]Details[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]December 1, 2018 5:20 PM PT[/td] [td]Upgrade block in place[/td] [td]
    • Windows 10, version 1809
    [/td] [td]Microsoft and Morphisec have identified an issue on devices that have installed Morphisec Protector or another application that uses the Morphisec Software Development Kit (SDK) including: Cisco AMP for Endpoints. These applications may impact customers’ ability to save Microsoft Office documents. Workaround: Uninstall affected applications and get updated versions from respective vendors when available. Next Steps: We are working with Morphisec and Cisco to address this issue in updated versions of their applications.[/td] [/tr] [/table]

Brink, Jul 3, 2020
  4. midgo Win User

What is the current status for Windows 10 Home version 2004 local setup/account?

Current Status of Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809

No joy.
    I disconnected all 7 hard drives and only had the keyboard and mouse and the C: drive on.
    I used a USB stick with the windows ISO on it and tried a setup from that.
    Same result.
    It installs to about 59% then stops and shows the Windows installation failed message.

What is the current status for Windows 10 Home version 2004 local setup/account? [​IMG]

No error codes are show.
    I am not sure what to do now???
    Any ideas guys...

midgo, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

What is the current status for Windows 10 Home version 2004 local setup/account?

1. What is the current status for Windows 10 Home version 2004 local setup/account? - Similar Threads - current status Home

2. Local user account setup windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local user account setup windows 10: So I was able to setup local account by add user, don't know email address, entered user name and password. perfect right? Not so fas. Rebooted and selected other user. I wants and email and password. Clicket the keypad and it then wants user name which is good but also asks...
  3. How to setup Windows 11 Home with a Local Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to setup Windows 11 Home with a Local Account: Ok my new computer will get Windows 11 Home. I don't want to use a microsoft account. Can I just use a local account with Windows 11 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-setup-windows-11-home-with-a-local-account/a6f10e1f-2c8d-4d92-a63a-64d541cfdf63
  4. How to setup Windows 11 Home with a Local Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to setup Windows 11 Home with a Local Account: Ok my new computer will get Windows 11 Home. I don't want to use a microsoft account. Can I just use a local account with Windows 11 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-setup-windows-11-home-with-a-local-account/a6f10e1f-2c8d-4d92-a63a-64d541cfdf63
  5. Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Version 2004: Good afternoon. Has anyone here successfully updated the new 2004 Version from their Windows Update site? OR, run into problems with the upgrade you wish to share? Thanks, scotirish...
  6. Converting Microsoft account to local user (version 2004)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Converting Microsoft account to local user (version 2004): I'm trying to convert my microsoft account to a local/offline account on my computer. Any guides I found online are for the previous windows version. Going to Settings>Account>My Info does not present the option to convert to local account anymore submitted by /u/canadaboi...
  7. Windows 10 Home version 2004

Windows 10 Home version 2004: I have a Dell Inspiron 2350 Desktop and a Dell Inspiron 15 - 3521 Laptop. I updated the 2350 to the latest Windows 10 Home version 2004, which took a long time but appeared to work. When complete, I then updated the 3521 laptop. That also took a long time but caused a huge...
  8. Switch to a Local Account Windows 10, Version 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch to a Local Account Windows 10, Version 2004: I built a PC for my parents, and signed into the MS store - converting their previously local account to my Microsoft account. The button to switch to a local account is missing from the My Info page of the Settings app under Accounts. Their user profile is not corrupted....
  9. installing version 2004 on windows 10 home

installing version 2004 on windows 10 home: hi, i am using windows 10 home on hp laptop. i want to download the iso file of version 2004 and install. so, should i download and launch it from c drive or should i use any other drive?plz let me know....
  10. Windows 10 2004 Status?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 Status?: Hello there. I want to use WSL2, but when I upgraded to Windows 10 2004 upon its public release, it ruined my audio, so I had to restore to the previous version. Are major bugs like that patched yet in 2004? submitted by /u/RyanberryPi [link] [comments]...