Windows 10: What is the debug text document on my computer?

Discus and support What is the debug text document on my computer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It has been sitting in my desktop since the day after I got it and I don't know what it is or if I should delete it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Clayton Christiansen, Apr 15, 2019.

1. What is the debug text document on my computer?

It has been sitting in my desktop since the day after I got it and I don't know what it is or if I should delete it.

:)

Clayton Christiansen, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

I found a text file called "debug" on my desktop

Hi Kyle,

Kindly answer the following questions for us to better understand your concern:

• When did you start noticing the debug text file on your desktop?
    • Any changes to your computer before you noticed the debug text file?
    • Do you experience difficulty using the computer after you noticed the debug text file?
    • Are you getting any error messages after you noticed the debug text file?
    • Where did you see the long information that you posted? Is it inside the debug text file?
    • Is the debug opening automatically when you boot up your computer?
    Hope to hear from you soon

Argel Obm, Apr 15, 2019
  3. How to restore a text document to its previous form?

Have you tried saving a new document not following the same steps you did prior to this concern? If so, did you experience the same issue?

In the meantime, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the text document.
    • Choose Restore previous versions.
    • Go to Previous Versions tab.
    • Look for the previous version of the document.
    • Choose Open or Restore.
    • Click on Apply.

The steps will allow you to browse all previous versions of the document.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Desiree Yau, Apr 15, 2019
  4. What is the debug text document on my computer?

Microsoft PDF and Document Writer not working

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

Please refer to:

Reader app for Windows: FAQ

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve XPS document writer issues.

• Right click on empty area on Desktop, click on Create and select New text document.

• Open the created text document and type some text (input text as you desire, save and close text file)

• Again open the text document, click on File tab and click on Print.

• Select the Microsoft XPS writer and click on Print button.

• You may select the location to save the file.
    Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

What is the debug text document on my computer?

1. What is the debug text document on my computer? - Similar Threads - debug text document

2. New Text Document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Text Document: Hi Sir,Sir when I want to create a new text document in Windows 11, the "New Text Document" option doesn't show. Please help me to fix this.Thanks in Advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-text-document/264b67a2-90e3-4811-9997-aa283210ad99
  3. Text Document Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text Document Problem: For a few months now my computer has this problem that I can't seem to solve no matter what I try which is that text documents wont open even when I try using notepad to open them and its been bothering me being unable to use it....
  4. text documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    text documents: I can't open any text documents. when i double click nothing happens and I don't get an error message I looked at multiple places on google but couldn't find the solution please help me ASAP....
  5. What to do with this debug?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What to do with this debug?: [1107/085720.926:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3[1113/145527.547:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3[1121/094956.674:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43]...
  6. what is this debug file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this debug file: So i was using google chrome and i exit and i saw this weird debug file in my desktop i researched on the internet and they have the same problem but they use windows edge i dont really use Edge but i dont know if the problem is caused by chrome or windows Edge Please...
  7. Debug document on my computer what do I do/ what does this mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Debug document on my computer what do I do/ what does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jackiekennedyischill [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3nm9h/debug_document_on_my_computer_what_do_i_do_what/
  8. debug appearing on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    debug appearing on my computer: there is a debug file on my computer, after a while I decided to delete it, however it came back 1 day later. Whenever I open the debug file it says the following: "[0917/170856.991:ERROR:settings.cc320] Settings magic is not 1129342067" I don't know what this could be,...
  9. Is my computer in need of being debugged?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is my computer in need of being debugged?: Recently, my computer has, twice now but not in a row, gained a black screen and start beeping every couple of seconds after I tried to restart it. It only ended after I turned the power off completely and back on again and like I said it's happened twice. Plus my taskbar has...
  10. rich text document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rich text document: i was typing a letter using notepad. no spell check :( opened up a rtd and my keyboard wont type. keyboard works fine on notepad. websites, search bar etc. it only wont type on a rich text document. any ideas how to fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is a debug text file

2. debug text document

3. what is the debug text document

4. debug text document on desktop,
  5. why does my word files have a debug,
  6. debugging text on desktop,
  7. debug text file,
  8. debug notepad on desktop,
  9. why cant I delete mat.debug.notepad,
  10. what is mat debug,
  11. many mat-debug-6968 text documents,