Windows 10: What is the difference between Cloud Download and Local Download?

Discus and support What is the difference between Cloud Download and Local Download? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to reset my computer and it came up with two options, Cloud Download and Local Download. I am wondering what is the difference between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ak.ozich, Oct 18, 2020.

1. ak.ozich Win User

What is the difference between Cloud Download and Local Download?

I am trying to reset my computer and it came up with two options, Cloud Download and Local Download. I am wondering what is the difference between those two. Can you explain?

:)

ak.ozich, Oct 18, 2020

2. Something wrong with downloads?

maybe list the specific file you are trying to download. I also just grabbed a download with no issues, and good speed.

sneekypeet, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Different download speeds in Users

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Do you get same download speed every time your wife login?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue?
    • Is it Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    I suspect this might have caused due to some corruption in the Account.

Hence, I suggest you to run the Microsoft Account troubleshooter and check if it helps.

The Microsoft Account Troubleshooter scans a Windows 10 system for issues and repairs problems that are found in relation to your Microsoft Account.

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Hope this helps, if the issue is unresolved get back to us. We will be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Moose Win User

Internet Downloads

Thanks all for the useful suggestions, i certainly can understand the idea of refreshing downloads. I wish Firefox had that little button lol. Now i'll try and download Warrock (a great FREE game) with download manager though (annoyingly) firefox is now downloading without buggering up!
    I just did a few spyware scans which though didn't stop the probs it probably did stop all thoses bloody programs from using the internet and slowing it down.

Moose, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

1. What is the difference between Cloud Download and Local Download? - Similar Threads - difference between Cloud

2. What is the Difference Between IPV6 Local and IPV6 Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the Difference Between IPV6 Local and IPV6 Internet: in the NetworkProfile logs of Event Viewer, I can see Event ID 10000 which show wifi connections and display their names; either "Identifying", my wifi's name, or "Unidentified network", which I've been told refers to the built in Wifi Adapter I use an Ethernet...
  3. What's the difference between downloading operating system from cloud or from computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the difference between downloading operating system from cloud or from computer?: Hello,I am doing a factory restore on my Windows 11 laptop. After removing all the files and apps in Recovery, I noticed that Window popped up with a question for the next stage of the factory restore: it asked if I wanted to download the "new" operating system from the cloud...
  4. What's the difference between downloading operating system from cloud or from computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the difference between downloading operating system from cloud or from computer?: Hello,I am doing a factory restore on my Windows 11 laptop. After removing all the files and apps in Recovery, I noticed that Window popped up with a question for the next stage of the factory restore: it asked if I wanted to download the "new" operating system from the cloud...
  5. What is the difference with cloud download, local reinstall during windows 10 reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the difference with cloud download, local reinstall during windows 10 reset?: I was trying to reinstall Windows 10, It prompted me "How would you like to reinstall Windows?", There are two options listed below, which one should I choose for resetting my computer, and what is the difference?...
  6. What is the difference with cloud download, local reinstall during windows 10 reset?

What is the difference with cloud download, local reinstall during windows 10 reset?: I was trying to reinstall Windows 10, It prompted me "How would you like to reinstall Windows?", There are two options listed below, which one should I choose for resetting my computer, and what is the difference?...
  7. What is the difference with cloud download, local reinstall during windows 10 reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Cloud download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cloud download: Hello i wanted to reinstall windows with cloud download and here is my question , will cloud download install win 11 on pc ?i dont want to upgrade on windows 11i only want to reinstall windows 10 , thanks...
  9. Cloud download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud download: Hello i wanted to reinstall windows with cloud download and here is my question , will cloud download install win 11 on pc ?i dont want to upgrade on windows 11i only want to reinstall windows 10 , thanks...
  10. Cloud download