Windows 10: What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W

Discus and support What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the Windows monitor resources? I couldn’t figure out what colors in green and blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jamal numan, Jan 1, 2019.

1. What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W

What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the Windows monitor resources?

I couldn’t figure out what colors in green and blue refer to in the Windows monitor resources?

Thank you

Best

Jamal

What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W [​IMG]

:)

jamal numan, Jan 1, 2019

2. performance difference from 880gts(g92) to gtx280/260

Every videocard review on this website has a long list of reference cards and are tested in many games and 3dmark. I suggest reading a 260 review and to look at the graphs.

DanTheBanjoman, Jan 1, 2019
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    Graphs you use on reviews?

we need to know what kind of graphs? the FPS graphs? or all together.
    I suggest using FLASH, for the best looking graph.

3870x2, Jan 1, 2019
  4. TIGR Win User

What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W

Black, blue or green edition for WD drive? Confused!

The breakdown is this basically:

Blue: a "middle option" for the cost-conscious
    Green: low power, low noise, but also slower
    Black: enthusiast performance

Blue and green have three-year warranties, black has a five-year warranty (to the best of my knowledge).

You'll have no problem plugging any of them into a SATA 1 port.

I'd also recommend looking at the 640GB drives, as the cost is not much higher and they really are a step up in performance.

Also, "green" is used by many manufacturers to denote more energy-efficient products (computer industry and elsewhere, as you probably know). Not sure about blue or black being used elsewhere.

TIGR, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W

1. What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W - Similar Threads - difference between graphs

2. What is the difference between a system partition and a boot partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the difference between a system partition and a boot partition: Why does my hard disk have a 500 megabytes unnamed active partition and and a normal 150 gigabytes boot partition as the C:\ Drive? I had thought that active, boot and system partitions were one and the same. 126832
  3. What is the difference between a system partition and a boot partition

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the difference between a system partition and a boot partition: Why does my hard disk have a 500 megabytes unnamed active partition and and a normal 150 gigabytes boot partition as the C:\ Drive? I had thought that active, boot and system partitions were one and the same. 126832
  4. What is the difference between CPU and Cores? The screenshot below is

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the difference between CPU and Cores? The screenshot below is: What is the difference between CPU and Cores? The screenshot below is very confusing. I couldn’t figure out the difference between CPU, Cores and socket. Which is contained in which? Is the total speed in 2.2GHz for each Cores? How does the number of CPUs affect the speeds?...
  5. What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W: What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the Windows monitor resources? I couldn’t figure out what colors in green and blue refer to in the Windows monitor resources? Thank you Best Jamal [img] 124477
  6. and Difference between

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    and Difference between: What is the difference between defender definition updates KB915597 and KB2267602? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/and-difference-between/090c74ba-f728-4424-ab7c-759bf9453aaf
  7. What is the difference between Windows Update and Upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    What is the difference between Windows Update and Upgrade: [ATTACH] When it comes to Windows OS, Update and Upgrade terms may be confusing to some. Every time Microsoft rolls out a set of new features, many of us think its an upgrade while it could have been an update only. [...] This post What is the difference between Windows...
  8. Blue and green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue and green screen: My compter keeps going back and forth from a blue screen to a green screen. I cannot get onto my compter whatsoever. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-and-green-screen/568a6cb4-d4d5-44ae-90b2-adb048ebb74d
  9. What's the Difference Between chkdsh /r and SFC/ scannow?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What's the Difference Between chkdsh /r and SFC/ scannow?: Doesn't SFC/ scannow repair, or attempt to repair, any errors it finds? Computer's running fine, so I don't need to run either one. Just curious. Thanks for helping this geek in training. 90194
  10. What is the difference between 'This PC' and 'Libraries'?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the difference between 'This PC' and 'Libraries'?: In File Explorer I can see a number of ways to access my files. For example, if I wanted to go to my Pictures; I can go straight to Libraries >Pictures and make a selection Or I can go to 'This PC'> Pictures and make a selection So what is the difference? I know I am...