Windows 10: What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W

Discus and support What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the Windows monitor resources? I couldn’t figure out what colors in green and blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by jamal numan, Jan 1, 2019.

1. What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W

What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the Windows monitor resources?

I couldn’t figure out what colors in green and blue refer to in the Windows monitor resources?

Thank you

Best

Jamal

What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W [​IMG]

:)

jamal numan, Jan 1, 2019

2. performance difference from 880gts(g92) to gtx280/260

Every videocard review on this website has a long list of reference cards and are tested in many games and 3dmark. I suggest reading a 260 review and to look at the graphs.

DanTheBanjoman, Jan 1, 2019
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    Graphs you use on reviews?

we need to know what kind of graphs? the FPS graphs? or all together.
    I suggest using FLASH, for the best looking graph.

3870x2, Jan 1, 2019
  4. TIGR Win User

What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W

Black, blue or green edition for WD drive? Confused!

The breakdown is this basically:

Blue: a "middle option" for the cost-conscious
    Green: low power, low noise, but also slower
    Black: enthusiast performance

Blue and green have three-year warranties, black has a five-year warranty (to the best of my knowledge).

You'll have no problem plugging any of them into a SATA 1 port.

I'd also recommend looking at the 640GB drives, as the cost is not much higher and they really are a step up in performance.

Also, "green" is used by many manufacturers to denote more energy-efficient products (computer industry and elsewhere, as you probably know). Not sure about blue or black being used elsewhere.

TIGR, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W

1. What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W - Similar Threads - difference between graphs

2. What is the difference between ram and motherboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the difference between ram and motherboard?: TitleThanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-difference-between-ram-and-motherboard/536b9087-5733-4791-ab30-1e291588fc50
  3. What is the different between these kind of systems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the different between these kind of systems?: What is the difference between Cross-language Windows 7 and Windows 7? I don't understand! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-different-between-these-kind-of/43967793-48e3-4f9d-81fc-1f9d43e5a30a
  4. what is the difference between these 2 examples

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what is the difference between these 2 examples: whea_uncorrectable_error bsod is an indication of a hardware problem take for example these 2 people who got that bsod:- 1) person aaa - aaa is getting that bsod multiple times in the same day and it can happen randomly when the pc is being used, when it's being shut down,...
  5. What is the difference between System32 and SysWOW64?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the difference between System32 and SysWOW64?: So, there are two folders in C:\Windows called System32 and SysWOW64, and when i opened the folders they looked exactly the same. They even had the same copy of files like Command Prompt and Task Manager. Is there a difference in the files of these folders? Is one like a...
  6. What’s the difference between these windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s the difference between these windows?: Right now I have windows 10 home. But I hear a lot about windows creator update? How do I know if I have this I’m not really sure if this is a whole is version or just an update.? If I don’t have it how do I go about getting it. I’m building a new pc and I’m installing a...
  7. What is the difference between features and capabilities?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the difference between features and capabilities?: Is there a clear definition of package, feature and capabilities? My understanding is; Packages are file or group of files which is used to install a software App, driver?, feature, services, patches, update, on demand feature, anymore? into the OS. Features are...
  8. What is the difference between Shutdown and Restart?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the difference between Shutdown and Restart?: When I receive an order to stop what I am doing and MS force an update, it gives me the option to Restart or Shutdown." Is there any difference? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-difference-between-shutdown-and/fa211af9-a13d-43da-9f8d-a5d2973a5c77
  9. What is the difference between a factory reset and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the difference between a factory reset and...: What is the difference between a factory reset and (I understand what a factory reset is) and creating a new user administrator and then deleting an old user administrator leaving only the new user. I hope my question makes sense. Thanks 132232
  10. What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the W: What is the difference between graphs given in green and blue in the Windows monitor resources? I couldn’t figure out what colors in green and blue refer to in the Windows monitor resources? Thank you Best Jamal [img] 124477