Windows 10: What is the difference between version and image version and windows 10 ?

Discus and support What is the difference between version and image version and windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to repair my windows 10 system image with ISO file downloaded from media creation tool. When I am trying to fix it, using DISM /Online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abhay Rao, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Abhay Rao Win User

What is the difference between version and image version and windows 10 ?

I am trying to repair my windows 10 system image with ISO file downloaded from media creation tool. When I am trying to fix it, using DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:ESD:E:\sources\install.esd:3 /LimitAccess though I am running windows 10 home single language version 1909 and build info 10.0.18363.900 . When I run this command, I get --

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

Versions 10.0.18362.900

Image version 10.0.18363.900

error 0x800f081f

I think, it is happening because version conflict.

How can fix this issue.

:)

Abhay Rao, Jul 13, 2020
  2. keakar Win User

what are the different versions of vista?

every one of the vistas i listed are for sale now at different sites everywhere.

like you i thought it was just 3 or 4 versions until i started shopping around.

plus most i listed come in 64 or 32 bit versions

keakar, Jul 13, 2020
  3. windows 10 difference between versions

hi sorry if this is a lame question but i am quiet new to windows , i have windows pro edition at the moment and have opted for the free upgrade to windows 10 but what is the difference between the standard and pro versions of windows 10 ?.

splinkwilson, Jul 13, 2020
  4. qazwsx_99 Win User

Difference between version and build number in windows 10.

Hi.

I want to know what are the differences between a windows 10 version and build number?

I mean that every windows 10 build number hast it's own version OR one version of windows 10 can have different build number (or one build number of windows 10 can have different version) ???

Tell me if you don't understand my question.

Thanks.

qazwsx_99, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

1. What is the difference between version and image version and windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - difference between version

2. WMI connections between different Windows Server versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMI connections between different Windows Server versions: I'm having problems when connecting to 2 new Windows Server 2019 servers when attempting to connect to them from an older server OS e.g. Windows Server 2012.At the moment, using the WMI test tool wbemtest, I can only connect to these new servers from Windows Server 2022.I am...
  3. Differences between Windows 11 versions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Differences between Windows 11 versions?: I have a laptop with Windows 11 Enterprise loaded on it and I can see the new settings UI that has changed from what is looked like in Windows 10. They have moved a few settings around so it took a minute to find the same stuff I knew how to find in Windows 10. I recently got...
  4. Differences between Windows 11 versions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Differences between Windows 11 versions?: I have a laptop with Windows 11 Enterprise loaded on it and I can see the new settings UI that has changed from what is looked like in Windows 10. They have moved a few settings around so it took a minute to find the same stuff I knew how to find in Windows 10. I recently got...
  5. Difference between Windows 10 final version and Insider

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Difference between Windows 10 final version and Insider: I was doing some research because I wanted to download W10 ISO using this web page https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php And I saw that they got this option Windows(Final) Windows(Insider) And I don't know the differences about it, right now I'm doing some research on my own...
  6. Swapping Different Windows 10 Versions between Motherboards

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Swapping Different Windows 10 Versions between Motherboards: Did some research but haven't found anything that explicitly states how to do it yet. If I purchased a used computer that had Windows 10 Pro activated on it, would it be possible to swap the installation with the Windows 10 Home installation on my existing computer?...
  7. difference between version of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    difference between version of windows 10: may I ask u a favor. Please, let me know. does someone know the difference between windows 10 English us and English uk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between-version-of-windows-10/8433eca5-e43f-46bd-b029-9f8fa5325eec
  8. String ordering difference between Windows 10 and version 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    String ordering difference between Windows 10 and version 1803: Hi all, We've noticed some differences in string orderings between windows 10 enterprise version 10.0.16299 and version 1803, specifically affecting accented characters. Both OS versions had the same system and input locale (en-gb) and time zone (UTC+00:00). Has anyone else...
  9. 10 Version 1511 VS 10 Version 1607 whats the Difference ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    10 Version 1511 VS 10 Version 1607 whats the Difference ?: Good Day Gentlemen I would Like to know the Difference between the 2 and is the 1607 mandatory ? If not this means that 1511 version 10586.545 is correct and up to date ? is this correct ?? Many thanks 60595
  10. What is the difference between windows 10 version 1511 and 1607?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What is the difference between windows 10 version 1511 and 1607?: What is the difference between windows 10 version 1511 and 1607? 69397