Windows 10: What is the different between these kind of systems?

Discus and support What is the different between these kind of systems? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is the difference between Cross-language Windows 7 and Windows 7? I don't understand!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilliamBlueShirts, Nov 24, 2021.

1. What is the different between these kind of systems?

What is the difference between Cross-language Windows 7 and Windows 7? I don't understand!

:)

WilliamBlueShirts, Nov 24, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

What is the different between these kind of systems?

Different kinds of Powershell?

The reason you can at the moment not run your scripts when running PowerShell (PS) from Command Prompt (CP) is most probably the execution policy set by the system; by default it is restricted. You need to launch the PS in CP with the ExecutionPolicy switch telling what kind of policy you want to be used, for instance Unrestricted. As I have changed the policy earlier, for this screenshot below I deliberately set it first to Restricted to show you an example:

What is the different between these kind of systems? [​IMG]

• #1 = Checking the current execution policy, noticing it's Restricted. Exiting PS
    • #2 = Launching the PS again, this time setting the policy to Unrestricted
    • #3 = Checking the current execution policy again, now it is Unrestricted.
    The ISE (Integrated Script Editor) version of the PS is just PS on steroids *Wink. You can for example open multiple tabs and do some other stuff not possible in the traditional PS (click the screenshot to enlarge):

What is the different between these kind of systems? [​IMG]

The x86 versions of PS and PS ISE are what the name says, 32 bit versions made available on 64 bit Windows. Basically they are useless for you, I have difficulties to think even a single scenario where you would need a 32 bit PS instead of a 64 bit in modern Windows.

By the way, as you are interested in PowerShell, did you know that with it you can install most of your software, install all applications with one command, silently in the background without any user interaction, without any "Click Next", "Click Install", "Click this", "Would you also like to install that" and without any unwanted content being installed? Check the tutorial: PowerShell OneGet - Install Apps from Command Line - Windows 10 Forums

Thema:

What is the different between these kind of systems?

1. What is the different between these kind of systems? - Similar Threads - different between kind

2. What is the different between these kind of systems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the different between these kind of systems?: What is the difference between Cross-language Windows 7 and Windows 7? I don't understand! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-different-between-these-kind-of/43967793-48e3-4f9d-81fc-1f9d43e5a30a
  3. what is the difference between these 2 examples

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what is the difference between these 2 examples: whea_uncorrectable_error bsod is an indication of a hardware problem take for example these 2 people who got that bsod:- 1) person aaa - aaa is getting that bsod multiple times in the same day and it can happen randomly when the pc is being used, when it's being shut down,...
  4. What is the difference between System32 and SysWOW64?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the difference between System32 and SysWOW64?: So, there are two folders in C:\Windows called System32 and SysWOW64, and when i opened the folders they looked exactly the same. They even had the same copy of files like Command Prompt and Task Manager. Is there a difference in the files of these folders? Is one like a...
  5. What’s the difference between these windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s the difference between these windows?: Right now I have windows 10 home. But I hear a lot about windows creator update? How do I know if I have this I’m not really sure if this is a whole is version or just an update.? If I don’t have it how do I go about getting it. I’m building a new pc and I’m installing a...
  6. What is the difference between features and capabilities?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the difference between features and capabilities?: Is there a clear definition of package, feature and capabilities? My understanding is; Packages are file or group of files which is used to install a software App, driver?, feature, services, patches, update, on demand feature, anymore? into the OS. Features are...
  7. What is the difference between Shutdown and Restart?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the difference between Shutdown and Restart?: When I receive an order to stop what I am doing and MS force an update, it gives me the option to Restart or Shutdown." Is there any difference? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-difference-between-shutdown-and/fa211af9-a13d-43da-9f8d-a5d2973a5c77
  8. What is the difference between a factory reset and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the difference between a factory reset and...: What is the difference between a factory reset and (I understand what a factory reset is) and creating a new user administrator and then deleting an old user administrator leaving only the new user. I hope my question makes sense. Thanks 132232
  9. What is the difference between a system partition and a boot partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the difference between a system partition and a boot partition: Why does my hard disk have a 500 megabytes unnamed active partition and and a normal 150 gigabytes boot partition as the C:\ Drive? I had thought that active, boot and system partitions were one and the same. 126832
  10. What is the difference between a system partition and a boot partition

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the difference between a system partition and a boot partition: Why does my hard disk have a 500 megabytes unnamed active partition and and a normal 150 gigabytes boot partition as the C:\ Drive? I had thought that active, boot and system partitions were one and the same. 126832