Windows 10: What is the entry "FrightfulFlyBDAuthority" in my Windows 10 Task Manager?

Discus and support What is the entry "FrightfulFlyBDAuthority" in my Windows 10 Task Manager? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is the entry "FrightfulFlyBDAuthority" in my Windows 10 Task Manager?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KenWright, Jan 2, 2020.

1. KenWright Win User

What is the entry "FrightfulFlyBDAuthority" in my Windows 10 Task Manager?

:)

KenWright, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Tryx3 Win User

Credentials for Task Manager

Task manager in Windows 10 is not the same thing as Task manager for Windows 7 & earlier.

• You can, for example, alter Startup items that you used to use MSConfig for in earlier Windows versions.

• If you are logged in to an Admin user account, Task manager in Windows 10 always challenges for Admin permission when it starts.
    • If you are logged in to a Standard user account, Task manager in Windows 10 will open without any Admin challenge.

• If you are logged in to an Admin user account, Task manager in Windows 10 will allow you to alter entries in the Start-up tab such as disabling an item.
    • If you are logged in to a Standard user account, Task manager in Windows 10 will only allow you to alter entries in the Start-up tab that affect that user account only. If you try to alter an item that affects other users, the disable command is greyed
      out.

Denis

Tryx3, Jan 2, 2020
  3. dotmarty Win User
    Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Jan 2, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Windows 10 Task Manager to Get GPU Utilization Tab

Microsoft is working on an update to Windows 10, which among several other things, adds a GPU utilization tab to Task Manager. You will be able to monitor each individual GPU in your machine, and Task Manager will give you live utilization stats for the GPU's 3D load, Video hardware-acceleration (encode/decode) load, dedicated memory usage, shared memory usage, and basic driver information such as driver version and date. For now the update is part of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16226; and will make it to the main-release in the coming months.

What is the entry "FrightfulFlyBDAuthority" in my Windows 10 Task Manager? 72c4e559f706_thm.jpg

Source: Windows Blog

btarunr, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

1. What is the entry "FrightfulFlyBDAuthority" in my Windows 10 Task Manager? - Similar Threads - entry FrightfulFlyBDAuthority Task

2. What is Widgets in Task manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Widgets in Task manager?: I have recently been checking task manager, as to check what uses up my computer and makes it slower, and have found "Widgets":which are randomly second largest thing using up my memory. What is this, What is it used for, and what happens if i end task on it. Will there be...
  3. Removing Entries From the Task Manager Startup Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Entries From the Task Manager Startup Tab: I'm able to disable Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Teams and Windows Terminal in the Task Bar Startup tab but I haven't found a way to remove them.I've checked both 'Run' keys in the registry but they aren't there.Is there a way to remove these entries??James...
  4. What is atiesrxx.exe in Windows 10 Task Manager?

in Windows 10 News
    What is atiesrxx.exe in Windows 10 Task Manager?: The Task Manager provides you with a list of every program that is currently running on your PC, be it a background process or a standalone application. As the name suggests you can manage the tasks on your computer with Task Manager. Chances are high that if if you are using...
  5. What is Identity_Helper.exe process in Windows 10 Task Manager?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Identity_Helper.exe process in Windows 10 Task Manager?: What’s this Identity_Helper.exe process in Windows 10 and why does it run in Task Manager? Identity_Helper.exe is called PWA Identity Proxy Host and it is associated with the Microsoft Edge browser. The process helps PWA Integration with Windows Shell in Microsoft Edge....
  6. What is wrong with my task manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is wrong with my task manager?: [ATTACH] Not a big deal, but this creeped me out at first. I tried to resize the window, but the graphic thumbnails don't come up. They show as colorful circles....
  7. What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?: Hello, I'm just kinda curious at what would happen if you end the Task Manager with Task Manager... Would it go into an infinite loop cycle similar to the "what if you deleted the recycle bin" theory of a black hole in your computer? Would it crash the program? Not...
  8. What's up with my task manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's up with my task manager?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DumbRacer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g8c75m/whats_up_with_my_task_manager/
  9. Clean Startup entries on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Clean Startup entries on Task Manager: Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing well this days. So, well. My question is, how can I delete some 'void' entries on the Startup tab on the Task Manager. Here's my screen and what I want to delete. I suspect them are two old entries from uninstalled software. [img]...
  10. Remedy unidentified entry in Task Manager's StartUps ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remedy unidentified entry in Task Manager's StartUps ?: In Task Manager's StartUp there is an entry : 'PROGRAM', whose USEFUL Context Menu entries are greyed out. If 'Command Line' is ticked in the Context Menu of the Column Headings, the command line of ALL the entries becomes visible, thus identifying the programs - and they all...