Windows 10: What is the equivalent AMD version of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?

Discus and support What is the equivalent AMD version of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I know exactly what gaming laptop I want, and the graphics card is a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. However, I think it will be sold out woon. What is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CharlieWard1, Dec 5, 2018.

1. What is the equivalent AMD version of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?

I know exactly what gaming laptop I want, and the graphics card is a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. However, I think it will be sold out woon. What is the equivalent AMD graphics card of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?

Also, the specs I want for my gaming laptop would be these:

Intel Core i5 8th Generation at 2.3 GHz or higher (or equivalent AMD Ryzen 5)

256 GB hard drive or higher (SSD or SATA is fine)

15.6” display (no lower, no higher)

8 GB RAM

GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card or higher (or equivalent AMD)

No more than $650 USD

:)

CharlieWard1, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti

Source:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Delivers Great Gaming, Value

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Dec 5, 2018
  4. What is the equivalent AMD version of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?

RubberDucky, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

What is the equivalent AMD version of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?

1. What is the equivalent AMD version of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti? - Similar Threads - equivalent AMD version

2. After installing my New geforce gtx 1050 ti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing my New geforce gtx 1050 ti: After i installed my new gpu i went to device manager and its a attention/warning symbol next to my gpu,and thats causing me to not play any games...
  3. After installing my New geforce gtx 1050 ti

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installing my New geforce gtx 1050 ti: After i installed my new gpu i went to device manager and its a attention/warning symbol next to my gpu,and thats causing me to not play any games...
  4. After installing my New geforce gtx 1050 ti

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti: In this month, there has been some BSOD randomly during the day. I checked yesterday that there was an update to the drivers GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. I updated the drivers via GEFORCE EXPERIENCE, however today got another BSOD, from the memory dump it is possible to see the...
  6. BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti: In this month, there has been some BSOD randomly during the day. I checked yesterday that there was an update to the drivers GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. I updated the drivers via GEFORCE EXPERIENCE, however today got another BSOD, from the memory dump it is possible to see the...
  7. AMD video card that is equivalent to a 4GB Geforce GTX 1080 ti?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD video card that is equivalent to a 4GB Geforce GTX 1080 ti?: Title says it all. I was thinking about a Radeon RX 570, is it better or worse? I need something equivalent or a little bit better. Any ideas?
  8. GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched: Source: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 1050 Ti Review - TechSpot Pascal is one of Nvidia's greatest achievements in the past decade. The company's latest GPU architecture took gaming performance to the next level with the GTX 1080 in May and then again with the Titan X only a few...
  9. Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Unleash your gaming dominance with the revolutionary new GPUs that turn your mobile rig into a sleek, powerful gaming weapon. GeForce® GTX 10-Series GPUs have now come to laptops, powered by the game-changing NVIDIA Pascal™...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti: We’re adding two new gaming GPUs to our award-winning lineup of NVIDIA-Pascal based GPUs — the GeForce GTX 1050, starting at $109, and the GTXD 1050 Ti, starting at $139. Both will let you play your favorite games at a smooth 60 frames-per-second. Built on the same...