Windows 10: what is the exact Model Battery Prox2 No. for HP laptop replacement laptop battery for hp

Discus and support what is the exact Model Battery Prox2 No. for HP laptop replacement laptop battery for hp in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; what is the exact Model Battery Prox2 No. for HP laptop replacement laptop battery for hp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Dr.medahimoksin, Jan 17, 2020.

1. what is the exact Model Battery Prox2 No. for HP laptop replacement laptop battery for hp

what is the exact Model Battery Prox2 No. for HP laptop replacement laptop battery for hp

:)

Dr.medahimoksin, Jan 17, 2020
  2. 24C
    24c Win User

HP Laptop battery ?

I recently bought an: HP ENVY x360 Convertible - 15aq193ms - Laptop - with a: 3-cell, 43-Wh, 2.83-Ah, Li-ion battery - according the Manual.
    I am not 100% sure on the battery, since I cannot find the exact model I have listed anywhere. I bought it at the local MS store.

I use this more as desktop than a laptop and am trying to find out if leaving it plugged in all the time will ruin the battery. Googling the situation gave me both "yes" and "no" answers - God Bless Google - what is the exact Model Battery Prox2 No. for HP laptop replacement laptop battery for hp :)

I had an older HP laptop, with a battery that snapped in/out and was told not to leave the battery in if it was plugged in all the time - I didn't and all is well

I have a Surface Pro 3 - which has been plugged in since I got it over 2 years ago - all is well with this too.

Now I'm back to the HP ENVY - anybody know if leaving it plugged in will screw up the battery?

3. Longer Lasting Laptop Battery (HP) possible?

Go to
    HP Notebook PCs - Purchasing a Replacement Battery
    HP Notebook PCs - Purchasing a Replacement Battery | HP® Customer Support
    --- In the Order a replacement battery online through the HP Parts Store section see what they list.

Find the notebook product number.
    Different notebook models require different batteries. Before ordering a battery, you need to know the product number of your notebook to determine the part number of the replacement battery. To find your product number, use HP Support Assistant or locate the product number on the product label.

Another thing you can do,
    I have an HP laptop. Press ESC upon boot-up or restart. Select FI. System information includes the product number specific too your laptop.

EDIT
    Battery information in your HP Pavilion g7 Notebook PC Maintenance and Service Guide
    http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02720306

Battery descriptions & spare part numbers for your make/model
    Go to page 31, 38 & 52/130

what is the exact Model Battery Prox2 No. for HP laptop replacement laptop battery for hp [​IMG]

MeAndMyComputer, Jan 17, 2020
  4. malware Win User

what is the exact Model Battery Prox2 No. for HP laptop replacement laptop battery for hp

HP Offers Laptop Batteries with Three-Year Life Span

Hewlett-Packard (HP) on Monday began offering as an accessory to its consumer laptops batteries that can hold their capacity for up to three years. The new batteries are the work of Boston-Power, and use updated lithium-ion technology that is said to be better than other similar solutions. Boston-Power's Sonata battery will be available as optional choice for 18 existing notebook models representing approximately 70 percent of HP’s consumer notebook PC portfolio. Boston-Power claims its batteries won't give up their capacity for three years, that's roughly three times longer than most other notebook batteries offered to date. In addition, the Sonata accumulators can recharge faster, reaching 80% of capacity in 30 minutes. Lastly, HP will give a three year warranty for each Sonata battery. Available now at HP, the $149.99 accessory Sonata battery fits models in the HP Pavilion, HP HDX, Compaq Presario and HP G series. A complete list of compatible individual models is available here. More information on the battery itself can also be found on Boston-Power’s site here.

Source: Boston-Power

malware, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

1. what is the exact Model Battery Prox2 No. for HP laptop replacement laptop battery for hp - Similar Threads - exact Model Battery

2. Related HP laptop battery

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Related HP laptop battery: Hi experts, i want to know that i purchased a genuine HP laptop battery or not.my laptop model is HP 15CK038TX, when i was searching the price of the battery in internet which shows around 3,000 rupees but i got it in the price of 2,400 rupees from the local service center. i...
  3. Related HP laptop battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Related HP laptop battery: Hi experts, i want to know that i purchased a genuine HP laptop battery or not.my laptop model is HP 15CK038TX, when i was searching the price of the battery in internet which shows around 3,000 rupees but i got it in the price of 2,400 rupees from the local service center. i...
  4. Related HP laptop battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HP Laptop battery ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Laptop battery ?: Just purchased a: HP - Spectre x360 2-in-1 15.6" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Laptop Wondering if leaving it plugged in all the time will hurt the battery. 99.9% of the time it is on my desk. Also - better to turn it off at night or leave it on 24/7 154662
  6. hp battery

hp battery: my battery icon says its plugged in but not charging and I tried all the troubleshooting ideas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-battery/3d4b5471-8de3-419b-b9db-30a48f94565e
  7. Battery drain on HP Spectre laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery drain on HP Spectre laptop: I have an HP Spectre laptop. The battery drains at least 20-25% when it is turned off. I have changed settings in the display brightness, closed programs that I am not using, etc.. Can you give me some other options to repair this? Windows 10 uodates are up to date....
  8. battery for HP ProBook laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery for HP ProBook laptop: I replaced my battery 6 months ago. It will indicate 50% but will go down in a minute. Do batteries just last a few months? I have 6 email accounts on it and I do run illustrations on it for business, but it is 32 and not near full. ie I have plenty of space left. I have...
  9. Battery Question - My New HP Laptop

Battery Question - My New HP Laptop: Well, my trusty Toshiba laptop died the other day. Wouldn't turn on at all (probably bad mother board). So, I went and purchased a new HP laptop, the same size and weight of my Toshiba (17" screen). My question has to do with the battery charging. My Toshiba charged to only...
  10. HP Laptop battery ?

HP Laptop battery ?: I recently bought an: HP ENVY x360 Convertible - 15aq193ms - Laptop - with a: 3-cell, 43-Wh, 2.83-Ah, Li-ion battery - according the Manual. I am not 100% sure on the battery, since I cannot find the exact model I have listed anywhere. I bought it at the local MS store. I...