Windows 10: What is the factor of 5874

Discus and support What is the factor of 5874 in Cortana to solve the problem; What is the factor of 5874 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-factor-of-5874/5784df41-9b69-465d-8e4b-5f5827ec93b4 Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Jin Wei Hii, Feb 19, 2023.

1. What is the factor of 5874

What is the factor of 5874

:)

Jin Wei Hii, Feb 19, 2023

2. Custom Scaling Factor keeps resetting after latest Windows 10 update

Hi,

To address your concern with Custom Scaling Factor, we suggest you to update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

1. Press Windows logo key + X on your keyboard, then click Device Manager.

2. Expand Display Drivers to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select
    Update Driver Software.

3. Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Feb 19, 2023
  3. Two factor authentication for Windows 10

Hi Pascal,

I understand that you want to know how to enable two-factor authentication for the Windows 10 sign in.

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft article on
    About two-step verification and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/12408/microsoft-account-about-two-step-verification

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 19, 2023
  4. XTL
    xTL Win User

How To Create Two Factor Authentication for Remote Desktop

Hello artmanphoto, are you using the built in remote software that comes with windows 10 ?
    I too use remote software, so can i suggest you change to one of the following.
    Because the remote software that comes with windows is very insecure.

Anydesk
    To use 2 step authenticator with anydesk go here

Teamviewer
    To use 2 step authenticator with teamviewer go here

Splashtop
    To use 2 step authenticator with splashtop go here

Radmin
    Does not have 2 step authentication as far as i know.
    But it does have IP Filter, very high security.

All 4 have very high security,
    Anydesk, Splashtop & teamviewer all have so you can add two factor authentication with google authenticator.
    Personally i prefer radmin What is the factor of 5874 :)

* Had to add Anydesk to my suggestion because it's just to good to leave out *

Thema:

1. What is the factor of 5874 - Similar Threads - factor 5874

2. Locked out of Two Factor Authentication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of Two Factor Authentication: Hello, I have been locked out of two factor authentication and all the support is behind the authentication wall. I have not been able to reach anyone via the phone numbers, enterprise sales support or anything. Please tell me there is hope! THanks,...
  3. Locked out of Two Factor Authentication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of Two Factor Authentication: Hello, I have been locked out of two factor authentication and all the support is behind the authentication wall. I have not been able to reach anyone via the phone numbers, enterprise sales support or anything. Please tell me there is hope! THanks,...
  4. Customized scaling / Custom scale factor keeps resetting when I boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customized scaling / Custom scale factor keeps resetting when I boot: I have set a custom scale factor of 125% and it works after I end session and log back in through the windows prompt.After this, if I shut down my computer, the next time I turn it on this issue arises. It defaults to 150% even though the option is still set to 125% every...
  5. Customized scaling / Custom scale factor keeps resetting when I boot

Customized scaling / Custom scale factor keeps resetting when I boot: I have set a custom scale factor of 125% and it works after I end session and log back in through the windows prompt.After this, if I shut down my computer, the next time I turn it on this issue arises. It defaults to 150% even though the option is still set to 125% every...
  6. TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP: I have come to a disappointing realization that I can no longer access my Facebook account using the authentication app. In an attempt to resolve the issue, I removed the app from my secondary phone, but this step did not alleviate the problem. I have reached out to Facebook...
  7. TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP

TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP: I have come to a disappointing realization that I can no longer access my Facebook account using the authentication app. In an attempt to resolve the issue, I removed the app from my secondary phone, but this step did not alleviate the problem. I have reached out to Facebook...
  8. I don't receive sms with two factor auth code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't receive sms with two factor auth code: Hello everyone, Recently my dell laptop G15 it was blocked by bitlocker. I've tried to get my bitlocker code to unlock mu HD, but I don't receive any sms sended. Could someone help-me? What I want to do to solve it? PS: I don't have any other way to authenticate my account...
  9. What is the factor of 5874

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the factor of 5874: What is the factor of 5874 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-factor-of-5874/5784df41-9b69-465d-8e4b-5f5827ec93b4
  10. What is the factor of 5874

What is the factor of 5874: What is the factor of 5874 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-factor-of-5874/5784df41-9b69-465d-8e4b-5f5827ec93b4