Windows 10: What is the fastest achievable/possible windows 10 boot time using nvme gen 4?

Discus and support What is the fastest achievable/possible windows 10 boot time using nvme gen 4? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, i want to know from microsoft officially, what currently is the fastest boot time possible in seconds/ms and what motherboard, cpu and gen 4 nvme i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnMaye1, Dec 30, 2020.

1. JohnMaye1 Win User

What is the fastest achievable/possible windows 10 boot time using nvme gen 4?

Hi, i want to know from microsoft officially, what currently is the fastest boot time possible in seconds/ms and what motherboard, cpu and gen 4 nvme i need to use to repliicate this.

Currently only b550 and x570 support pcie gen 4 so this should t be too difficult to answer...

:)

JohnMaye1, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Plankton Win User

M.2 NVME pcie gen 4

Does anybody know if Samsung is releasing a Gen 4 PCIe NVME SSD? I'm just wondering.

Plankton, Dec 30, 2020
  3. NVME SSD

My MB is a crosshair vii hero with latest bios 2901.

The m.2 1 link mode is auto, gen 1, gen 2, gen 3

M.2 2 is the same. And in the boot section nvme is visible and enabled.

AdrianLucke72, Dec 30, 2020
  4. What is the fastest achievable/possible windows 10 boot time using nvme gen 4?

Installing new NvMe drive and using it as primary boot runnig windows 10

Hello,

I have a preinstalled windows 10 along with 30+ apps(both from manufacturer and third party) running on my desktop. I recently bought the Samsung 960 evo NvMe drive and would like to use it as my new boot drive. I know that I have to create a bootable usb
    drive, disconnect all other SSD/HDD, leave only the NvMe drive, install windows on it and then reconnect all the drives back.

I would like to understand how I could create an ISO image of my preinstalled windows 10(along with all the updates, hardware drivers and apps) and make a bootable USB out of it. Is it possible? if so, could anyone list the steps needed or point me to a
    thread or post online? Thank you.

SusheelPalkamsetti, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

What is the fastest achievable/possible windows 10 boot time using nvme gen 4?

1. What is the fastest achievable/possible windows 10 boot time using nvme gen 4? - Similar Threads - fastest achievable possible

2. What are these steps going to achieve? Is this for PC Boots to Black Screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are these steps going to achieve? Is this for PC Boots to Black Screen?: Method 1Turn off PCTurn the PC back on Repeatedly press F9 key during boot up until Entering Boot Menu message appears in bottom left of the HP logo screenEntering boot menu > boot menu> System >EFI> boot> boot x64 EFISelect UEFI Checkpoint option if it is present, otherwise...
  3. Considerable speed difference between Bitlocker enabled / disabled on NVME GEN 4 1tb and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Considerable speed difference between Bitlocker enabled / disabled on NVME GEN 4 1tb and...: Considerable speed difference between Bitlocker Enabled and Disabled NVME GEN 4 1tb and rest of my encrypted by bitlocker ssd/hdd in Win 10.Win 10 PRO 21H2 - 19044.1706 - Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0 - fully update - clean install. Latest drivers.MSI B550...
  4. Considerable speed difference between Bitlocker enabled / disabled on NVME GEN 4 1tb and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Considerable speed difference between Bitlocker enabled / disabled on NVME GEN 4 1tb and...: Considerable speed difference between Bitlocker Enabled and Disabled NVME GEN 4 1tb and rest of my encrypted by bitlocker ssd/hdd in Win 10.Win 10 PRO 21H2 - 19044.1706 - Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0 - fully update - clean install. Latest drivers.MSI B550...
  5. What is the fastest memory for my motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the fastest memory for my motherboard: What is the fastest memory for my motherboard. I want 32 gm. There is 4 slots. But 2 mem stick can fit. My MB is ASUS 970 PRO GAMING AURA. 183209
  6. My personal real world testing of NVMe PCI Express Gen 4

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My personal real world testing of NVMe PCI Express Gen 4: We all love having fast PC's and anybody that has paid attention to hard drives over the years knows that the new shiny PCI Express Gen 4 drives come with mindboggling high data transfer rates. I mean, let's face it, do we want a PCI Express Gen 3 drive that ONLY gets...
  7. M.2 NVME pcie gen 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    M.2 NVME pcie gen 4: Does anybody know if Samsung is releasing a Gen 4 PCIe NVME SSD? I'm just wondering. 157061
  8. What is the fastest way to get iphone photos to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the fastest way to get iphone photos to Windows 10?: I take a picture on my iPhone. How can I automate them going wirelessly to my PC? Bonus points for being in the correct orientation and not sideways. submitted by /u/yottabet [link] [comments]...
  9. GTA 4 Achievement Probleme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 4 Achievement Probleme: When i completed the first mission from gta 4 the cousins bellic i didnt got the achievement off the boat on pc games for windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-4-achievement-probleme/0d89150d-df52-414e-98fc-71ff93818c9c
  10. What is the fastest browser to use with windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    What is the fastest browser to use with windows 10?: I have a new HP and now a faster router (thanks, Compumind!) so what browser can best take advantage of my new fast internet without bogging me down with also sorts of ad's and other things. Microsot Edge seems OK but I prefer Chrome. Thanks :) 127794