Windows 10: What is the fastest browser to use with windows 10?

Discus and support What is the fastest browser to use with windows 10? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a new HP and now a faster router (thanks, Compumind!) so what browser can best take advantage of my new fast internet without bogging me down... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Snoring, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Snoring Win User

What is the fastest browser to use with windows 10?

I have a new HP and now a faster router (thanks, Compumind!) so what browser can best take advantage of my new fast internet without bogging me down with also sorts of ad's and other things. Microsot Edge seems OK but I prefer Chrome.

Thanks What is the fastest browser to use with windows 10? :)

:)

Snoring, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

1. What is the fastest browser to use with windows 10? - Similar Threads - fastest browser

2. Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...: Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-refresh-pc-to-make-it-run-faster-and/59360849-be22-404f-9672-ce96674526db
  3. Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...: Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-how-to-refresh-pc-to-make-it-run-faster-and/59360849-be22-404f-9672-ce96674526db
  4. Hello. How to refresh PC to make it run faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. What is the easiest and fastest ways to clean up your file after a data transfer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the easiest and fastest ways to clean up your file after a data transfer?: I need a way to organise all the files on my old PC after a data transfer to a new PC. I have several Desktop files, and other duplicates, and not very much time to accomplish this. Thanks!...
  6. What is the easiest and fastest ways to clean up your file after a data transfer?

What is the easiest and fastest ways to clean up your file after a data transfer?: I need a way to organise all the files on my old PC after a data transfer to a new PC. I have several Desktop files, and other duplicates, and not very much time to accomplish this. Thanks!...
  7. Fastest Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fastest Memory: I think these questions dont belong here but can i know that answer please?Which of the following is considered as fastest memory:A. RAMB. ROMC. CacheD. RegisterI think answer is register but my teacher aint acceptingONCE AGAIN SORRY BUT I WAS CONFUSED WHERE TO ASK THIS...
  8. Fastest Memory

Fastest Memory: I think these questions dont belong here but can i know that answer please?Which of the following is considered as fastest memory:A. RAMB. ROMC. CacheD. RegisterI think answer is register but my teacher aint acceptingONCE AGAIN SORRY BUT I WAS CONFUSED WHERE TO ASK THIS...
  9. whats the best an fastest amd driver for ,all in one HP computer ei-2500 apuhd graphics...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whats the best an fastest amd driver for ,all in one HP computer ei-2500 apuhd graphics...: all in one hp with AMD EI 2500 APU HD GRAPHICS 1.40 GHZ, WHATS THE BEST amd fastest driver that i can use ,install ok ,but driver not working...
  10. Fastest and best browser with superlative features you will like 2018 (win xp and 7 and 8...

Fastest and best browser with superlative features you will like 2018 (win xp and 7 and 8...: [ATTACH] Goodbye Google Chrome and other slow browsers Web browser Chedot browser new Fast browser supports the download of music and videos directly and is designed to a somewhat similar Google Chrome It contains all the features also, where you can browse more than......